by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

SS '12: Danielle vs Seiren, Afterglow in the dark match

3 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

SS '12: Danielle vs Seiren, Afterglow in the dark match Empty SS '12: Danielle vs Seiren, Afterglow in the dark match

Post by anegge Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:44 pm

Afterglow in the dark match
Participants: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/danielle-t5452.html:247kziet]Danielle[/url:247kziet] [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/seiren-t4915.html:247kziet]Seiren[/url:247kziet]
Location: Grass field at night, no lighting except lightning bugs
Props: Two glow in the dark bullet vibrators
Attire: Side-tie bikinis
Rules: Make your' opponent cum while at least one vibrator is in her.

Good news, Thanks to our patent pending AFW citronella defense systems, we will insure that no bugs will be harmed/no girls will be grossed out during the filming of this match.
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

SS '12: Danielle vs Seiren, Afterglow in the dark match Empty Re: SS '12: Danielle vs Seiren, Afterglow in the dark match

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:07 am

SS '12: Danielle vs Seiren, Afterglow in the dark match Cec3d933a9bc6d9e2ac9704f890c8528.jpg

Danielle was smiling to herself as she stepped out into the dark and quiet field "Hmm this should be a blast!" Danielle said as she adjusted her blue and white bikini top "I hope my opponent doesn't mind losing to me though as there is no way i'm losing my first PPV match." Danielle then wiggled her toes in the grass enjoying the feeling as she took a deep breath and smelled the citronella in the air "Well at least i don't have to worry about Misquitos as i rape my opponent." Danielle said with a smile before falling back into the grass and relaxing as she waited for Seiren to arrive.

Last edited by 407 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

SS '12: Danielle vs Seiren, Afterglow in the dark match Empty Re: SS '12: Danielle vs Seiren, Afterglow in the dark match

Post by FairyGirl Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:20 am

SS '12: Danielle vs Seiren, Afterglow in the dark match F9efc7234eeaec2cb2f79ae.jpg

Seiren did a few stretches making sure she was ready for this. This being her first PPV match had her highly motivated to step up and win. "There's no way I can lose this. I'm going to take a step forward and prove myself." Taking a look around Seiren was pretty comfortable since being out at night wasn't unusual for her. Of course this was one time when she expected a fight.

Bouncing a bit on the grass and she stepped ahead knowing it was just about time to get this match started. It was strangely quiet and she remembered the protection set up for the match. "Well at least I don't have to worry about some bugs surprising me." Instead Seiren could focus entirely on her opponent and what she had to accomplish.

Knowing it was bout time Seiren continued to advance making her way forward where she spotted someone laying around on the grass. "Giving up already?" She joked a bit knowing that this wasn't going to be an easy one.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:29 am

Danielle was relaxing in the grass when she heard her opponent speak to her "Oh i'm not giving up until i hear you scream my name in pleasure at least once." Danielle said as she sat up and looked at Seiren "Your pretty cute you know." Danielle said as she got to her feet and moved towards Seiren "Lets have a good match, ok." Danielle said while extending her hand for a friendly handshake. However as Seiren would grab her hand Danielle would immediatly try to knee her opponent in the stomach to gain an early lead in the match.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:39 am

Seiren shrugged as she got in closer making sure to keep an eye on her opponent since she had no idea who she was getting into this with. "So we're already setting up conditions for your defeat?" Seiren chucked as she spoke taking a look around and seeing that it was a pretty open area so there was plenty of room to run around if needed. "Well thanks and let's have a good one." Seiren replied thinking the girl at least seemed friendly though she had a past of tricking people and knew that people can hide things.

When she took that hand Seiren was immediately kneed in the gut. "Gah!" The girl coughed as some air was knocked out right at the start. "Hnnn...." She groaned trying to just through a kick right at her opponent to either make a connection or get her to back off while Seiren re-evaluated the situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:52 am

Danielle smiled to herself as her knee sunk into Seiren's gut but she immediatly backed away for fear of a retaliation "Oh are you ok? The grass is kinda slippery and my leg just shot right out." Danielle said knowing that Seiren probably wouldn't believe her but it was worth a try "Oh and i'm not going to lose i just said that i'm not stopping until i hear you scream my name." Danielle would then run at Seiren to try and tackle her into the grass.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:23 am

Seiren groaned glad to have the opponent backing off and she stepped back herself to recover. "Oh I'm fine. A weak and accidental knee like that wouldn't hurt after all." Seiren knew that her opponent was full of it and thus knew she had to be extra careful now. At this point just about anything wouldn't surprise Seiren and she had to be cautious.

The last thing that Seiren wanted was to have Danielle tackling her down. Seeing the charge the girl clutched her gut and tried to step aside at the last moment while leaving a leg out to trip her. At the worst she hoped that would just let Danielle graze her and not have to take the full impact. "Try not to be too straight forward about this." She groaned hoping to be able to say that while standing above Danielle.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:49 am

Danielle kinda figured that Seiren was lying when she just dismissed the knee as an accident and her suspision was soon confirmed as her ran right past the sidestepping Seiren befroe her opponent tripped her to the ground. "Ha ha very funny." Danielle would say before trying to reach out and grab onto Seiren's legs to pull her down to the ground right next to her "But lets not forget what type of match this is." Danielle said before she would try to mount the down Seiren and plant a kiss right on the girls lips.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:32 am

Seiren had a grin on her face when she tripped up her opponent. Of course this was a match where she couldn't just fight her opponent, but frankly Danielle started things with that knee. In this outdoors setting every fall would have more impact. Still she wasn't expecting to get her legs grabbed and get pulled down onto the grass. "Ow..." She groaned not falling with much grace herself. Before she knew it Seiren had Danielle on top of her and planting that kiss.

Squirming underneath her Seiren tried to respond herself not wanting Danielle to just get ahead. Her hands reached for her bikini top and tried to cup her breasts giving them a light massage. If they were going to get to this point anyways then Seiren intended not to lose.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:05 pm

Danielle was eagerly kissing Seiren as she wanted an early advantage but as her opponent began to cup and massage her breasts Danielle couldn't help but let out a moan into Seiren's mouth. "I can't let her have the upperhand." Danielle thougth to herself so Danielle's hands would begin to snake their way down Seiren's body until the reached the girls crotch where her fingers would begin to rub at Seiren's pussy.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next