by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Fortune Duo

Go down

The Fortune Duo Empty The Fortune Duo

Post by Vivian Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:56 am

Name : Nadine Fortune but prefer being called Ms. Fortune or Queen Fortune
Age : no one knows Nadine's age ,some say she is the first generation of her kind (1/3 human ,1/3 cat and 1/3 fox). 35 years are just the time she spent staying on earth.
Alias : The Fortunate Queen ,Queen of Menace ,Queen of Terror ,The Doom bringer and several other nicknames but still prefer to be called Ms. Fortune or Queen Fortune (when her sister is around or nearby).
Sex : Female
Date of Birth : ????
Eyes : Depending on the mood ,she changes the color of her pupils everytime but light pinkish is her favorite so far
Hair : Just the same ,depending on the mood and light pinkish is the favorite
Height : 5'9"
Weight : *fixing up her small glasses and clears up her throat* ,"You sure you want to know it?? most people die after knowing it"
Measurements : 33C-24-34
Blood Type : G ,purple blood runs through the veins inside her body
Sex orientation : *folding up her arms and menacingly looking at you* ,"Se cret"
Nationality : Catsuzu island in Planet Cat (there're only 6 islands in Planet Cat and Catsuzu is one of them)
Origins : Cat'zihumi ,Catsuzu Island
Citizenship : Citizen of every nations all around the globe but prefer to stay at Romania for some reasons ,visiting Japan occasionally
Alignment : Tweener ,heel who is often considered as good guys
Entrance music : Beethoven's Winter Sonata

[size=150:1ulphuqu]Wrestling Info

Wrestling Strategy : Using her remarkable agility ,speed and power at the same time to outclass her opponents in every way. She never hesitates to beat anyone that stands in her way into a bloody pulp and never hesitates in perform critical finishers that might end someone's life in the battle so think twice before proposing a challenge ,especially making her mad.

Wrestling Style : high-flyer like Catty ,submissionist and powerhouse wrestler as well.

Preferred Matches : Standard wrestling matches with sub or KO or pin rules or all of them ,hentai matches are optionable and it depends on Ms. Fortune's mood ,hardcore matches and death matches (but for death matches it usually happens spontaneously when Ms. Fortune couldn't handle her anger for any longer)

Difficulty : Extremely hard ,it's like trying to shoot a fly with a bazooka

Combat Stats Info

Strenght : Rank SS or 5+ Stars ,"Devastating i would say"
Defense : Rank S or 5 Stars ,"I'm good at it but don't need any defense"
Endurance : Rank SS or 5+ Stars ,"I can take anyone in any match as long as he/she desires to have"
Speed : Rank S or 5 Stars
Technique : Rank A or 4 Stars

Wrestling Stats Info

Strikes : Rank SS or 5+ Stars ,"Try not to coughing blood once you got kicked"
Submission : Rank S or 5 Stars
Powerhouse : Rank S or 5 Stars
Aerial : Rank S or 5 Stars
Counters : Rank B or 3 1/2 Stars

Hentai Stats Info

Endurance : Rank SS or 5+ Stars ,*fixing up her glasses for the second time* "You're lucky that i wanted to answer that"
Defense : Rank D or 2 Stars ,"I'm not shielding anyone for touching my intimate parts of the body ,that's why i'm participating in hentai matches" *gives a sigh and folding her right leg and placing it on top of her left one ,keeps staring at the interviewer menacingly* "Next"
Arousement : ???? ,"Another stupid question that came from a stupid man's mouth"
Technique : Rank SS or 5+ Stars ," I know a lot of sex techniques in Planet Cat but the earthlings consider it disgusting to perform"
Pacing : ???? ,*her tail harden and nails are coming out from her fingers ,she seems annoyed for some reasons*

[size=150:1ulphuqu]Abilities and Attack Info

Favorite attacks : Chokeslams ,Bearhugs ,figure 4 leg locks submission hold ,ankle locks ,surfboard submission hold and Suplex DDT

Common and Hentai Finishers :
Fortunate's Son (or daughter) - A finisher will be performed by Ms. Fortune when her opponent is heavily stunned but still on his/her feet. She'll shove her opponent's head between her cleaveage ,pressing the back of his/her head with her right hand while the left hand of Ms. Fortune will be crushing her opponent's back and spines with an one-arm bearhug submission hold. Once she feels that her opponent doesn't struggle anymore and in a more weaken state ,she'll begin using her right hand to slowly pat the head of her opponent while whispering softly to his/her "You're my fortunate son and now sleep ,let the aroma of my breasts to lead you to the deepest fantasy that you can ever dream for inside your mind" before letting her opponent to pass out and eventually freeing that face from her cleavage and let the opponent sleeps in peace. (Common and the "son" will be changed into "daughter" if her opponent is a female)

All Hail Queen Fortune - A devastating knee on the very center of her opponent's midsection which is right on the belly after letting go her opponent from certain height. The victim will be automatically sinking his/her face while cupping her belly painfully and that's when Ms. Fortune will say ,"You serve me well my servant and now i shall give you the reward" then she soccer kick the guy/girl right on the face in order to force them to lie on their back. Ms. Fortune will climb the nearest turnbuckle ,jumping backwards for 720 degrees and eventually landing belly to belly on a painful 720 degrees splash pin. (Common)

The Majesty's Foot treatment - It happens after the opponent is tired of having a series of relentless back slamming. The opponent might in fact begs her to stop it and that's when she performs this finisher. It's just one hell of a simple finisher which is consisting of spreading the legs wide apart and pulling the undies down (if her opponent wears some) and simply rubbing her foot on the very sensitive part of each girl's body until she cums all over ,inserting the toes is optionable as long as the 'hole' fits. (Hentai)

The Majesty's Fingers treatment - It happens after the same event which is relentless back slamming ,only this time is slightly different as Ms. Fortune uses the fingers to pleases her opponent instead of using her foot. (Hentai)

The Majesty's Tongue treatment - Using the tongue (Hentai)

Fatality Finishers :
A disgrace for my Kingdom - She forces the opponent to beg in front of her feet in any way that she desires and after that ,she'll be forcing them to stand before relentlessly sinking her nails into her opponent's midsection until they collapse onto the ground but it's not over yet until she slashes their throats and let them to facing the grim reaper with gurgles as the blood flows and spurts out in a relentless way. She'll have a glass of her dead opponent's blood afterwards as a drink to quench her killing instincts.

Special Abilities and Powers :
Shape shifters - The ability that helps her a lot to blend in amongst the humans and socializing with them. She could change herself into anything that she wanted to be anything but somehow it's limited to hair and pupil colours changing only after she arrived at Planet Earth where the humans belongs to.

Cloak - Unlike Cat Cat's Espionage Ability ,Ms. Fortune's Cloak only lasts for certain amount of time. She rarely use it since she has the shape shifter ability and that's the sole reason why her Cloak ability is getting weaker.

Hypnotizing - Like how it sounds ,this ability hypnotizes everyone if the person stares right on Ms. Fortune's eyes for more than a minute. She'll do everything beneath conciousness and what does Ms. Fortune tell her to do including dancing in the nude if front of the crowds without the knowledge of that hypnotized person. The effect will wear off after Ms. Fortune snaps her fingers.

Time travel - The super rare and unique ability that the Cats of Planet Cat possessed. Only the Queens of the Cats have it and Ms. Fortune often use it to visits certain period and era(s) which she considers fun to live in but The time travel ability has a limit and Ms. Fortune will be back to present days after using it for 3 hours non-stop.

Nails of Adamantium - The first three Planet Cat's Kings and Queens naturally have it. It can also cuts a tank into half like what Cat Cat's paws could do.

Nine Lives - There's an old saying that cats have nine lives and it's true. Ms. Fortune has 9 lives but only 7 remaining after in plane and car crashes back in Planet Cat. Recovery doesn't available to Ms. Fortune since her age is more than a thousand for sure. Recovery only available to Cats who is aged between 0 (the day they were born) - 90.

[size=150:1ulphuqu]Personal Info

Nadine Fortune ,elder sister of Nadia Fortune wearing her favorite dark blue huge V cutted spandex costume
The Fortune Duo C22563ba27efb4b11e24f3cc52d6db28.jpg

Nadine Fortune using her shape shifting ability and turning herself into a human but she forgot to hide the ears
The Fortune Duo F1ca989bd6e5df49ffbb630ada1e66c3-1.jpg

Personality : She was a spoiled rich brat back in the Planet Cat. Everyone hates her back there and as a Queen ,she never done anything by herself but it all changes when she left Planet Car and arrives at Planet Earth. She becomes someone a lot different. Independent ,generous ,kind-hearted and a perfect leader for her subordinates in the Fortune Co.

History : Ms. Fortune's history can be traced back 1000 B.C (Human Years) when The first Cats arrived at Planet Cat. They're the first residents of the Planet Cat and they together rule the planet. There were 3 kings and 3 queens lived in harmony and in fact ,they're all married...married to each Queens of the Planet Cat. Ms. Fortune is one of the Queens and married to the one of the kings named ,Johann Fortune. A very handsome king and together they spend their days ruling the Planet Cat while the other Cats arrive from several other planets in the same galaxy.

Planet Cat is a peaceful planet to stay in until The Zerges (A creature which face shaped like a bulldog's and nearly 7 feet tall) from the neighbour planet called Planet Zerg begins the invasion in order to expand some "territories". Several other planets near Planet Zerg are already being occupied by the Zerges but they seem couldn't get enough with it and eager to rule Planet Cat as well.

The three kings fought well but died in the Zerges-Cats war along with their Queens but not Ms. Fortune. Ms. Fortune managed to escape in the very last second of her life when it's about to over using the emergency shuttle ,leaving Johann alone to face the Zerges. It wasn't her fault at all ,Johann told her to leave or die. She had no choice ,she was scared out of her wits and without thinking twice she took the first option and flee to a far far away Galaxy and eventually landing on Planet Earth in 100 B.C

The world seemed so strange for her to live in but she quickly adapted herself and using her skills and whatever it takes to survive in this Planet. She gets rid of her bad behaviours and turning into a new person with a new identity but still with the same name. She blends in amongst the humans ,learning their behaviours ,cultures ,traditions ,the trends all around the world until she decides to settle in Rumania after finding a castle in that country.

Fortunately ,she brought a lot of golds with her which is worthless back in Planet Car but worth a lot of money in Planet Earth. It was rather accidental that she brought the gold with her but it totally saved her life ,she bought the castle with that gold and she use the remaining gold to establish Fortune Co. ,a multi-billion and even trillion company which daily activities are exporting diamonds ,designing diamonds and sells it on the Fortune Co's shops all around the world. They make unique diamonds that anyone couldn't find on any other shops and that's what makes her the richest girl that ever live on earth.

She becoming bored with her rich life but after noticing the AFW's flyers ,she decides to head straight to the office ,asking about the details of it and eventually signing a contract of "Furs and Feathers" Sections where the non-human creatures belongs to. That's the history.

[size=150:1ulphuqu]Additional Info

Facts of Ms. Fortune :
- She has more than a hundred children back in Planet Cat but never feeling tired in taking care all of them at once
- She has the collection of the sport cars from any brands and any eras ,starting from the 50's until now and it's all stored in a secret facility that lies beneath of her mansion about 1000 feet.
- Disturbing Ms. Fortune's sleep will bring a total destruction to a planet where she lives in and fortunately no one has disturbed her sleep so far.
- Ms. Fortune mastered all of martial arts ,mixed martial arts that she learnt from experts all around the world when she travelled around the world in less than 80 days.

Lazy subordinates - Ms. Fortune and Bill Gates share the same thoughts that lazy subordinates often find an easiest way to get the job done and plus the result is the same as she wants it to be.
Her multi-billion company ,Fortune Co. - There's no reason for her not to add it into her "likes" list
The Fortune Castle - She spends almost her entire "Fortune" on this castle to rebuilt it from the ground
Her children who stayed at Planet Cat - She often feels lonely without the presence of her children nearby. She keeps praying to her God for the safety of her children during the Zerges occupation on Planet Cat.
Johann Fortune - Her beloved husband ,still waiting for the day when she could meet him again.
Her sister - She cares about her a lot even sometimes she is really getting into her nerve.
Cats - Egyptian believes that cats guard the underworld ,treat them nicely.

Dislikes :
Zerg - The nemesis of Planet's Cat residents
Dogs
Shrimp
Japanese foods and cuisine
Green Tea
Junk Food
Messy rooms
Unfaithful couples
Making friends - Unlike her sister ,she hates be friend with anyone but maintaining a good relationship between her and her clients
Being disturbed while asleep - The end of the world is a guarantee if you do that so please don't ,hold that dirty thought of yours.

[size=200:1ulphuqu]&

Name : Nadia Fortune and prefer to called Ms. Fortune
Age : 20 (the time when she spent on living on Planet Earth) ,the actual age is more than a thousand years
Alias : Purrfect Treasure ,Mistress Submission ,The Menace ,Mistress 101 submission holds
Sex : Female
Date of Birth : November 24th ,?????
Eyes : Carribean's sea blue greenish
Hair : Grey
Height : 5'8"
Weight : *nails are getting longer and she purrs* ,menacingly looking at you after asking a question which she considers offensive
Measurements : 32B-23-34
Blood Type : B ,somehow her blood type similar to some human beings in Planet Earth unlike most of Planet Cat's citizens
Sex Orientation : Lesbian ,"Have any problem with it???" *puurrrrrr*
Nationality : Catsuzu island in Planet Cat
Origins : Cat'zihumi ,Catsuzu island (A small island north of Catsumi Island)
Citizenship : "Mehh...hard to obtain any citizenship you know so right now ,i'm staying with my sister at Rumania" *smiling happily ,rubbing her feet on the ground and eventually lying on top of it and sleeps peacefully*
Alignment : Face ,unlike her sister
Entrance Music : Heavy Rotation *smiles happily while listening to it*

[size=150:1ulphuqu]Wrestling Info

Wrestling Strategy : Looking to press early advantages on her opponents. Usually ,using her speed and agility to weaken the opponent's defense before performing some big and dangerous slams. She also a submissionist like her sister but she does even better than her sister and mastered almost all of submission techniques.

Wrestling Style : Submissionist ,foot and fists striking ,high-flyer as well

Preferred Matches : *looking up at the ceilings and thinks* "Aha!" *snaps her fingers* "I like any sort of match that will give me a chance to explore the human's body" *blushes* "A match that will give me a chance to test my abilities and powers" *thinks again* "Aaaannd...a match will help me to meet new and fun people and eventually helping me to making friends with them" *smiles happily ,the cutest smile that she ever gives to someone*

Difficulty : Super Hard ,she possess weaknesses that her sister doesn't have at all

Combat Stats Info

Strenght : Rank A or 4 Stars ,"Mehh...i can crush a wall with a single punch ,miauwww!"
Defense : Rank SS or 5+ Stars ,"Catch me if you can" *sticking out her tongue and mocking you*
Speed : Rank SS or 5+ Stars ,"Well i beat cheetah yesterday on 100 m sprint hihi ,miauuww!"
Endurance : Rank S or 5 Stars ,"mew mew...i could do 500 push-ups at once"
Technique : Rank SS or 5+ Stars ,"Submissionists need to know a lot of techniques ,tired...tired...tired" *falls asleep again for the second time*

Wrestling Stats Info

Strikes : Rank B or 3 1/2 Stars ,"Cihhhh...at least ,my bites are deadly ,wanna try it?? rawwrrr!!! *chasing you and trying to bite you by using her fangs*
Submission : Rank SS or 5+ Stars ,"No one could do better than me" *looking at you happily with this expression ^_^*
Powerhouse : Rank B or 3 1/2 Stars ,"No comment for this one" *purr*
Aerial : Rank SS or 5+ Stars ,"Wiiiiii!!!" *climbing the walls and jumping down afterwards*
Counters : Rank S or 5 Stars ,"I'm just good at it hihi"

Hentai Stats Info :

Endurance : Rank SS or 5+ Stars ,"As long as my opponent not giving up yet ,i won't"
Defense : Rank E or 1 Stars ,"Mehhh....Are you crazy?? i'll let my opponent to touch it if they want to"
Arousement : "Let's say i get aroused easily hihihi"
Technique : Rank SS or 5+ Stars ,"Hmmm...just watch and learn"
Pacing : ???????? , *looking up at the ceilings for once more and thinks* "Alright alright! i give up! gimme some clues for that!"

[size=150:1ulphuqu]Abilities and Attack Info

Favorite Attacks : Bearhug is the favorite ,chicken wings submission hold ,armbars ,figure four leg locks ,boston crab ,wrenching full nelson and any other submission holds

Common and Hentai Finishers :

"Where is the treasure??" - A much rather funny finisher instead of seriously damaging her opponent. This finisher will be performed once the opponent is pretty much stunned on the ground. Ms. Fortune will be rapidly slapping her opponent's chest ,pretending to search for a treasure until she feels enough and will pin her body on top of her opponent's afterwards. (Common)

"Cannon Spear" - A finisher that will be only performed when Ms. Fortune somehow trapped her opponent over a corner. Ms. Fortune will be finding an opposite corner where her opponent hangs him/herself at ,planting the paws of her feet on the turnbuckles and getting solid grips on the ropes by using her hands before eventually thrusting her body and literally firing herself up straight towards her opponent ,sinking her head right on the midsection with a heavy head spear. It is devastating but easy to performed by Ms. Fortune so better be watch out. (Common)

"Look!! There's a star in the sky" - Deadly and will cause a serious amount of pain on the spines. Ms. Fortune's unique submission hold which forcing people whom she encountered in or outside the ring as opponents to look up at the sky/ceilings while she perfectly placed her opponent's spines right on her right knee. She will be keep yanking her opponent's head back and forth if he/she struggles to escape. The pressure will be much tighter in the meantime if he/she keeps struggling until she hears her opponent verbally submitted by him/herself. (Common)

(Note : Vivian is still thinking about the best hentai finishers for Ms. Fortune but if you have any idea ,please do share on PM's cause i'm kinda lack of finishers creativity these days ^^;Wink

Critical Finishers :

Legs Off!!! - Gory and sadistic finisher but will be performed by Ms. Fortune if someone really crosses his/her line. Ms. Fortune first will be applying a simple boston crab hold ,giving more and more pressure on her waists ,back and legs before eventually ripping off both of her opponent's legs apart from the body and leave them to die all by themselves due to blood loss.

Special Abilities and Powers :
Head Off - A natural ability that Nadia possess ,she could literally releases her head from her body and she will reach her opponent that is within any unreachable range and fight using her head. It's pretty much awful and scary when she uses this ability

Shape shifters - The same ability that her sister have

Espionage - A better ability than "Cloak"

Kiss of demise - An unpleasent ability that Ms. Fortune possess ,she could literally sucks the life out of someone body after kissing that person but she can control it wether she wants to sucks the life out of the body or not. If she does ,her life will be added one and she could live much longer.

Nine lives - For Nadia ,it works in slightly different way. As you can see ,there're a lot of white stripes all over her body. It's the elastic bone of hers and will be becoming black if she gets herself killed during the match. As usual ,the "Nine Lives" ability works in quite a mysterious way.

Revive - The ability which allows her to bring anyone from death. She obtained this ability from the Skull heart which she obtained after defeating the Skull Girl by herself. She destroys the Skull Heart though afterwards but somehow the powers sticks with her even the heart is already destroyed by her own hands.

Teleportation - A Teleporting ability that allows her to travel anywhere which she desires to in the matter of seconds.

The Sixth Sense - Some people believe it's a power to see the unseen creatures of the underworld which lives around us without our knowledge but for Ms. Fortune ,it works in a different way. She often have premonitions and deja vu that allows her to know about anything that she shouldn't know until it happens to her. In other words ,she could see the Future and it prepares her to face the worse outcome.

The famous Nadia Fortune of skull girls
The Fortune Duo 9cda9a54709f07d4b6493f447fe50eb5.jpg

*everyone was running scared after Nadia's head accidentally falls off* "Heh where is everyone???"
The Fortune Duo 275e85dd22029791fd7b113d655edf31.jpg

Nadia ,with her usual attire
The Fortune Duo 30e2c88b92403999c57f855feb484065.jpg

Playful Nadia Fortune
The Fortune Duo Sample_fb65e446b4a2febbe34bcc96b4915288.jpg
The Fortune Duo 3dbbf195446cb7080eaf8caf2dcfc99f.jpg

Personality : She is young and wild and free like what Snoop said but she is kinda childish for an old creature like her. Sure she looks like 20 but she is actually 1000+ to be exact ,she never grows up and still playful as ever since the day she was born and always spending most of her time playing with the other Cats and using her abilities to bully the other Cats along with her Fishbone Gang buddies. One hell of a creature that the Cats of PC (Planet Cat) wish that she was never born and exist in this universe.

History : The last surviving member of the Fishbone Gang ,a notorious band of otherwise Dragonian thieves. Their last mission ended in tragedy and resulting the Fishbone gang member's dead except for Nadia. She survived somehow and the very next day ,she found that her beloved Planet was being invade by the Zerg which she hates the most in this universe.

She along with others 100+ Cats escaped from Planet Cat and set a destination far far away from the galaxy and heading to Planet earth. Not so many people knows that Nadia and Nadine shares the same DNA and the fact they're both sisters. Nadia ,back in the early days of the Planet Cat was expelled from the Kings and Queens' castle and disavowed by the ministers ,Kings and even Queens of Cats as one of the pure descendants of the Cats. She lost her Queen title and begins to grow some hatred to the citizen of Planet Cat.

She along with the notorious Fishbone Gang terrorize the neighborhood and becomes a menace to the law enforcement of Planet Cat but those days are over. She had to survive in this strange planet on her own until she accidently meets her own sister again on the way to Rumania. They both had an argument at first and a serious fight afterwards which serious injured Nadia. Nadine ,as a sister had no choice but to feel sorry for her own sister and take her back to her castle and treats her wounds.

Nadia hasn't left the castle ever since ,enjoying her playful time with the maids of the castle while Nadine is taking care of her multi-billion dollar company. They made a gentlewomen agreements that stated Nadia won't be disturbing Nadine while she is at work ,talking with her clients and having a meeting if she wants to stay here. Nadie couldn't more agree with that ,considering that she doesn't have any legal citizenships in any countries that she had ever stayed at but Nadia's playful and easily bored personality couldn't make her to stay put and acts like how a grown up female suppose to act and joining the AFW is the best way to distract her from her boring daily activities.

[size=150:1ulphuqu]Additional Info

Facts of Ms. Fortune :
- Nadia couldn't die even if her body being mutilated or cut into several pieces after she swallowed the Life Gem that she stole from Lorenzo Midici and managed to digest it. It's what which gives her that strange "Head off!!!" ability,
- Nadia doesn't know what a heartache really is and so far as anyone knows ,tears never escaped from her eyes
- The white stripes all over her body is the elastic bone of hers. Every Cats have it but just not as elastic as hers. This bone protects the hard bone inside that Cats' bodies and that's why it's pretty rare to see Cats with broken arms or legs.
- She speaks the existing languages all over the world fluently

Making Friends - "Mur...mur...mur...mur ,making friends means that you won't be lonely"
Sunlit Naps
Volleyball ,especially Beach Volleyball - "You know how sexy am i in a swimsuit right??? hihihi"
Bowling - "roll...roll...roll...roll...miauuuw!! I couldn't hold it any longer!!" *chases the bowling ball until it hits the pins*
Golf - "Well i like it but Nadine keeps beating me in every match ,it sucks!"
Parkour
Subjecting to other terrible puns - "Puns...puns...puns..puns"
Yu-Wan's restaurant - "Ahhh my favorite but too bad planet Cat is still seized by the brainless Zergs!! grrrrr!!!"
Dim Sum - "Yum...yum...yum!!!!"
The Fishbone Gang - "Yihhh...miss them a lot"
Robbing from the rich and giving it to the poor - "I'm like robbing hood doing this ,yahoooo!!!"
Potatos chips - "Pringles rocks and Lays sucks!!!"

Dislikes :
The Medici Family - *her whole expression changed when she mentioned this* "They're all my nemesis including that bastard Lorenzo ,i'll kill him one day"
Black Dahlia - *she clenches her fists after mentioning this* "I...hate...her!"
Sushi - she shares the same dislikes with her sis "Yuck!!!!"
Cops - "They're just keep tailing you when you're do something ,i hate to be tailed cause i have a tail already!"
Bullies (besides than her gang member) - "No one bullies the townspeople except me!"
Marsupials - "Well i once box with a half human and half kangaroo back in Planet Cat and she knocked me out. She gotta pay for that one day!"
Justin Bieber - "Nyaahhh!! The worst singer alive!!!"
Loud noises - "I'll kick someone in the butt if he/she is noisy like hell!"
and
Lemonade!!!!!!!!!!! - her tails will become as hard as ever and the destruction of Planet Earth is the result of having Ms. Fortune to drink the lemonade

Last edited by 6123 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:11 pm; edited 8 times in total

Vivian

Back to top Go down

The Fortune Duo Empty The Fortune Castle

Post by Vivian Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:38 am

Built from the ashes (not literally) by the Queen Fortune herself. It was actually a tourist attraction a long time ago and now ,just a left over and remains of the abandoned castle. Ms. Fortune had to built it again ,constructing all parts and section of the castle all over with the help of 400 construction workers ,100+ heavy vehicles with proper equipments and the cost that makes her to spend almost her entire fortune on it. It was worth it a lot ,it has the same looks as Count Vladiscious Dragulia's castle (a.k.a Dracula) on the outside but none of them in the inside.

The inside is well furnished from the bottom to the top with the same style that Versailles' castle in France adopted with a lot of antiques ,paintings ,statues and any other arts form inside of it with the state of the art security equipments in every section of the house to keep it safe from the inresponsible human beings who is up to no good.

Facts of The Fortune Castle :
- It has exactly 100 maids from around the world with different nations working inside the Castle ,dressed in the French maid uniforms and getting paid more than fifteen thousand dollars a month (Sent your applications cause Ms. Fortune is looking for the last one).
- There's 101 rooms inside the castle and Ms. Fortune wants to keep it that way and that's why she's trying to hire another servant so it'll fit with her lucky numbers ,101.
- The Castle consists of an arcade gaming room (recently built by Queen Fortune for her sister) ,bowling ,indoor golfing court ,indoor swimming pool ,gym with state of the art training equipments and boxing ring (Queen Fortune recently found boxing so interesting to practice so she had someone to built it ,costs her quite some bucks) and many other rooms you would find interesting.
- Some people who believes in Dracula fiction believes that Ms. Fortune's castle was once Dracula's (but apparently not ,it's just a fiction after all)
- The master bedroom has it all ,huge oak wardrobe ,super King side bed which it's frame was made of pure gold ,66" inches Plasma TV with a box of her 'playful' stuff under her bed (she uses the equipment sometimes while 'playing' with her maids when she feels lonely)
- Ms. Fortune's antiques ,paintings ,statues are worth more than $50 trillion. Some of them are Piccaso's ,Angelo's and any other famous artists' masterpieces.

Last edited by 6123 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Vivian

Back to top Go down