by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:44 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Elena, cafe days and nurses.(for Vivian).

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

cafe days  nurses - Elena, cafe days and nurses.(for Vivian). - Page 5 Empty Re: Elena, cafe days and nurses.(for Vivian).

Post by Admin Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:50 pm

From when her new mother said yes, Elena was immediately warming up to kimiyo's mothering care, for her face had turned a goofy, calm look as kimiyo rubbed her foot against her womanhood in the warm bath water. "M my breasties are perking up a bit, i it may be because I'm in warm water..." she replied, poking her own small breasts curious, "i it tickles with warm stuff mummy!" Elena giggled, with her wet blonde hair stuck to kimiyo's enormous rack. Too busy to even notice nila and Miyuki's mishap.

"Yes yes, I'm quite alr....ight....INTRUDER DETECTED..." Miyuki's eye's turned green from a slight bug, when her hand fell off, for now was too late for nila to take a coupon. "INITIATE INTRUDER EVASION...." Miyuki said, in a serious electronic voice as she raised off the table, and sprayed nila with a knockout gas from her un attached hand! seeing nila daze out from it, Miyuki caught her embarrassingly on her own chest, lay there, also knocked out from the malfunction.

"Sleep mode.." Miyuki said, lay with nila.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

cafe days  nurses - Elena, cafe days and nurses.(for Vivian). - Page 5 Empty Re: Elena, cafe days and nurses.(for Vivian).

Post by Vivian Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:36 am

"Yes and it's because mommy's hands were just touching it" whispered Kimiyo to her beloved daughter for a numerous time for now while her foot is still playing a role on Elena's womanhood ,softly grinding against it and forcing a little bit of the warm water into her vagina. Kimiyo also continuing to tease Elena ,she is now who wolfed down the small "cakes" of Elena and blowing some hot breath on her soft and perky nipples.

"Maybe hot air could also tickles it" said Kimiyo playfully ,blowing some air out of her mouth to Elena's nipples ,seeing how the girl will react to it and too busy to notice what is happening out there between her coworker and Miyuki.

"Wha???!! what just happened!!!" Nila panicked ,doesn't know what to do when the cyborg suddenly rises from the table. She feels so threatened by the presence of Miyuki now and the fear expression on her face is clearly on sight as she begs Miyuki not to hurt her. "Please!! don't hurt me!! i'm sorry if i made a trouble in your cafe! please!! pluuuaazzeee....." Nila's conciousness fades away ,the knockout gas plays a vital role on it.

Nila collapsed but fortunately ,Miyuki caught her on her chest and safely laying both herself and the unconcious Nila on the messaging table as the nurse's confusion is lost deep in her unconciousness while Kimiyo and Elena continues their incest roleplaying.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:30 pm

Feeling the warm air soothen her little marshmellowy breasts, Elena flapped around giggling in the water playing with her mother, as the warm, bubbly hot water were exciting Elena's sexual glands, with her excessive cute looks and rosy red cheeks.

"Mummy mummy stop itttttt, my breasties are feeling tingly!" Elena was right, her breasts were reacting to the playful nature of kimiyo, "g guhhh?!" she startled a bit, landing face first in kimiyo's knockers, for she had never really poked her own breasts in a bath. She looked up to kimiyo, wide eyed, cutely touching kimiyo's face with one hand, and the other to her breast.

Nila and Miyuki had been out for a few minutes, hardly noticed by kimiyo or Elena, they both lay asleep, nila rested on Miyuki's artificial breasts. "Memory restored....nila, in trouble..." the cyborg said, leaning her body up slowly to stroke nila's fringe, "I I am s sorry nila...my mind has slight bugs, I forgot to tell you..." Miyuki calmly caressed the nurse, hoping she would awake soon.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:47 am

It's time for kimiyo to enjoy the luxurious treatment of this messaging session after what she had done to Elena ,she thinks she deserves to be treated nicely by her own daughter if the kid wants a new dress. Kimiyo playfully leans her back on the bathtub and lifting up her legs and spreading it wide apart ,opening her vagina wide apart as some of the water begins to "sucked in" and puts both of her slender legs on both different sides of the bathtub.

Elena comes with her hands afterwards ,one at her breasts and one at her face ,doesn't know what is the little girl up to but she lets her to improvise and learns more thing about sex. The gentle hand of Elena felt so warm somehow ,not because of the water but love as Kimiyo thought. She begins to grab that tiny hand of her from her face and slowly sucks the small fingers one at a time ,passionately while she lets the soft marshmallow hand groping her breasts like a kid finding her own mother's nipples to be sucked.

Nila is heavily out cold ,her dream doesn't even flashing in her mind as she is deep into unconciousness. The knockout gas is heavy ,heavy to handle for a human like Nila but fortunately it's not deadly.

Nila's weak naked body just hanging there until she felt soft hands ,robotic soft metal hands slowly caressing herself. She regains her conciousness bit by bit ,opening her eyes slowly and finally awake ,seeing herself in Miyuki's arms.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:09 pm

[quote="Vivian":mprh8k92]It's time for kimiyo to enjoy the luxurious treatment of this messaging session after what she had done to Elena ,she thinks she deserves to be treated nicely by her own daughter if the kid wants a new dress. Kimiyo playfully leans her back on the bathtub and lifting up her legs and spreading it wide apart ,opening her vagina wide apart as some of the water begins to "sucked in" and puts both of her slender legs on both different sides of the bathtub.

Elena comes with her hands afterwards ,one at her breasts and one at her face ,doesn't know what is the little girl up to but she lets her to improvise and learns more thing about sex. The gentle hand of Elena felt so warm somehow ,not because of the water but love as Kimiyo thought. She begins to grab that tiny hand of her from her face and slowly sucks the small fingers one at a time ,passionately while she lets the soft marshmallow hand groping her breasts like a kid finding her own mother's nipples to be sucked.

Nila is heavily out cold ,her dream doesn't even flashing in her mind as she is deep into unconciousness. The knockout gas is heavy ,heavy to handle for a human like Nila but fortunately it's not deadly.

Nila's weak naked body just hanging there until she felt soft hands ,robotic soft metal hands slowly caressing herself. She regains her conciousness bit by bit ,opening her eyes slowly and finally awake ,seeing herself in Miyuki's arms.

Her blue eyes lit like saucers, Elena blushed and giggled wildly as her mother suckled her fingers, one by one, slowly by the faintest urge of wanting to have another drink of kimiyo's warm milk. Though she was in a shy state by being very close to her, Elena took her trembling, wet fingers to her mothers breast and startled fondling, feeling the pure milkiness inside those womanhood parts of hers.

But giggling with a pink blush settled across her face, Elena leaned in and placed her wet lips around kimiyo's nipple, her hair sticking to the skin, sweaty, but relaxed in the warm water of the spa. "Nmmmmmh...taste sooo good....w want more, i its makes me...." she yawns, "t tireddddd...." stretching as she was settled around kimiyo's body, knowing the cakes she scoffed earlier, and the two player battle on Tekken Tag the night before with Miyuki, was really getting to the poor girls urge to sleep there, cushioned in the water with the gorgeous nurse kimyo.

Stroking nila's face ever so gently, Miyuki sat the unconscious nurse into her firm lap, head faced up, caressing away the signs of stress the nurse inflicted when being knocked out by it. "My defensive knockout gas is not harmful, nila sama, its only a powerful smell the human takes in, sending them into a sleepy state..." Miyuki smiled calm as ever, looking down at nila as her long-ish, purple bangs settled across each side of the nurse's, delicate face. "But I do wonder...." Miyuki looked away for a minute, showing signs of blushing as her cheeks developed a blush, seeing that nila's body, naked there, was very impressive for a female her age. The sight tingled her cyber mind, having no thought there could be a perfect human, for she was mis-corrected now. Questioning herself of the new face to her electronic, deep eyes.

"How do you..keep so healthy for your human age? often...puzzles me..." she said, tapping the side of her head, eyes closed trying to scan nila's naked body, in hopes she would take notes for a full rebuild like hers, after the sun settled to nightfall on the city.

Last edited by 1 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:56 am

Heaven ,just like heaven thought the still confused nurse who slowly regains her consciousness and enjoying the stroking of those robotic hands on her face ,so calm and so smooth as it sends tingling excitement to Nila's whole body while robotic voice of Miyuki is to be heard on both of her ears ,adding the tingling excitement much more to her body while Kimiyo and the cutie Elena are having a nice little nap to rest their exhausted bodies.

"Yeah??? what are you wondering about???" asked Nila ,hearing the statement came from Miyuki and when Miyuki answers it ,a sly smile appears on her face and she gets up from the message table in all of a sudden and giving the confused cyborg much prettier sight of her nude body right in front of her face ,jiggling her breasts playfully and kinkily looking at the cyborg. "Do you want to know it so badly??? alright let me tell you ,first..." Nila keeps her kinky smile on her face and crawls onto the bed and towards Miyuki like a tiger/lion stalking its prey before pushing Miyuki's breasts from the bottom of her bra until it pops out of it.

Nila licks her upper lip with her tongue in a kinky manner before saying ,"The first secret is getting naked often and the second one is...always let someone to suck on your nips at least twice a week". Nila's statement is
irrelevant to the question that came from Miyuki but clearly the nurse doesn't give a damn about it and seeking for a good time to play with the cyborg with a question in her mind whether cyborg could cum or not.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:23 pm

[quote="Vivian":1g87lh0d]Heaven ,just like heaven thought the still confused nurse who slowly regains her consciousness and enjoying the stroking of those robotic hands on her face ,so calm and so smooth as it sends tingling excitement to Nila's whole body while robotic voice of Miyuki is to be heard on both of her ears ,adding the tingling excitement much more to her body while Kimiyo and the cutie Elena are having a nice little nap to rest their exhausted bodies.

"Yeah??? what are you wondering about???" asked Nila ,hearing the statement came from Miyuki and when Miyuki answers it ,a sly smile appears on her face and she gets up from the message table in all of a sudden and giving the confused cyborg much prettier sight of her nude body right in front of her face ,jiggling her breasts playfully and kinkily looking at the cyborg. "Do you want to know it so badly??? alright let me tell you ,first..." Nila keeps her kinky smile on her face and crawls onto the bed and towards Miyuki like a tiger/lion stalking its prey before pushing Miyuki's breasts from the bottom of her bra until it pops out of it.

Nila licks her upper lip with her tongue in a kinky manner before saying ,"The first secret is getting naked often and the second one is...always let someone to suck on your nips at least twice a week". Nila's statement is
irrelevant to the question that came from Miyuki but clearly the nurse doesn't give a damn about it and seeking for a good time to play with the cyborg with a question in her mind whether cyborg could cum or not.

From the position she was in with nila, and the scanning of her brain waves by just looking at her, Miyuki knew nila was in a mood of some sort. A mood, not puzzling to Miyuki's mind, but rather a understanding of the human's companionship for one thing, sex, a touchy subject the cyborg found highly amusing as she had seen other couples kissing quite violently around the area. "Nips? nila sama? I find your sense of human logic very amusing to my senses..." Miyuki said, giggling as she could feel nila's human body running against hers, for nila seemed quite shy than her friend kimiyo, had turned for the better.

"A fascinating subject miss, however, I see your confidence have grown, for good reasons...care to explain?" sharp as a electric camera, Miyuki tilted her head and was now staring right up on nila, focusing quite creepily, but giving that perfect face smile, the mold of a pure human girl if she was one. Naturally, she would learn quicker from the human's emotions to her cyborg self, but Miyuki lay there, beautiful, observing her now close customer as if she was her creator. That's if nila wanted to make the cyborg spill, cum in other words, she would need to entice Miyuki's sensors in order to make her spill out prosthetic oil.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:15 am

"Nipples Miyuki ,i often call it nips to be short" Nila mount on top of the cyborg ,doesn't know at first what kind of creature Miyuki was but the buzzing voice of hers helps Nila to make out what Miyuki really is ,a human robot which often called a cyborg and appeared in several movies. Although ,none of them real like Miyuki.

Nila crawls further ,her chest dangles along the way and she finally get a hold on both sides of Miyuki's face ,mostly her hands are on her hair ,softly rubbing the long stylish beautiful hair and then moves her lips closer to the cyborg's face as they're now facing each other with their own face ,softly blowing some air and gazing each other eyes with passion and lust.

The cyborg was rather creepy in staring at Nila ,Nila could sense that but her blue eyes never left those pair of creepy robot eyes ,closely observing it before she moves her lips closer and eventually kissing the cyborg's lips.

"Let the lips do the talking Ms. Miyuki" Nila paused for a while and continuing afterwards ,engaging herself into a lip action between her and the cyborg which could probably last for an eternity but in a metaphor way.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:24 pm

[quote="Vivian":gwl7qbm7]"Nipples Miyuki ,i often call it nips to be short" Nila mount on top of the cyborg ,doesn't know at first what kind of creature Miyuki was but the buzzing voice of hers helps Nila to make out what Miyuki really is ,a human robot which often called a cyborg and appeared in several movies. Although ,none of them real like Miyuki.

Nila crawls further ,her chest dangles along the way and she finally get a hold on both sides of Miyuki's face ,mostly her hands are on her hair ,softly rubbing the long stylish beautiful hair and then moves her lips closer to the cyborg's face as they're now facing each other with their own face ,softly blowing some air and gazing each other eyes with passion and lust.

The cyborg was rather creepy in staring at Nila ,Nila could sense that but her blue eyes never left those pair of creepy robot eyes ,closely observing it before she moves her lips closer and eventually kissing the cyborg's lips.

"Let the lips do the talking Ms. Miyuki" Nila paused for a while and continuing afterwards ,engaging herself into a lip action between her and the cyborg which could probably last for an eternity but in a metaphor way.

Seeing where nila's glazed eyes, and lusty sexy look most, attractive humans gave when they about to kiss she had seen on her travels, Miyuki's eyes widened, slightly happy in her sensors having felt a first kiss from a human girl, for it all felt odd at first, the cyborg adapted to nila's ways of arousing consequences in the two. Naked as nila was there, Miyuki had scanned thoroughly oh her body, perhaps the tingle triggered nila's freak urge to kiss her?

"This all seems a little, excessive, nila chan? but I understand you want to make out...and I shall grant that..." she muffled in nila's connecting lips, looking up at her with a slight devilishly devious look, for with a new thing Miyuki learnt each time, the outcome would offer excellent results. "Hold still nila sama..." she whispered, closing her purple black eyes, to give nila, a kiss not even the perfect of human lovers can give. Certainly not a field Miyuki was built for, but a learning/combat cyborg she was ment to be, now found herself breaking the boundaries of her creators commands.

Softly placing her lips deeper into nila, her tiny vibrating sensors in her lips added in the lust she proved, quickening the tastebuds of nila's human mouth. For ice cream was a delicacy of Miyuki, strangely enough, nila tasted sweeter than the first time she tasted the cold delight. Proving delicious with every suckle on nila's lips, Miyuki was enjoying the kissing sensation, maybe a little too much than scanned.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:14 pm

The lips was just different ,Nila could feel it vibrates as the cyborg girl replied the kiss but far from she expected ,it worked and it spiced things up between them. Nila knows no bound in kissing Miyuki ,the kiss even gets deeper as they trade saliva into each other mouth. Nila forces her tongue inside Miyuki's mouth and french kissed the girl ,so passionately ,so fiesty as she would attack the cyborg's lips rampantly and giving her no chance to struggle or whatsoever except to kissing back.

Nila gives a pause to the kiss but keep sticking her tongue inside Miyuki's mouth as she gazes stunningly at the cyborg's different eyes. Gaze that shows her eagerness to get under her panty and taste what a cyborg's pussy taste like. Nila then resumes the kiss but only this time she adds some caressing to the cyborg's shoulders while licking the inside of the cyborg's mouth and tasting the strange mucosal on the wall of Miyuki's mouth ,feels like synthetic ,not human at all but above all of it ,it's even tastier.

Nila's hands move lower and lower by the minutes ,finally reaching for her breasts before she slowly gropes the Eve's apples slowly so she wouldn't give the cyborg a great shock and gives this hot moment a bump and a terrible moment at first sex to be remembered for their whole life.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next