Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Elena, cafe days and nurses.(for Vivian).

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Elena, cafe days and nurses.(for Vivian). Empty Elena, cafe days and nurses.(for Vivian).

Post by Admin Wed May 16, 2012 4:01 pm

Slow as usual, the Chibi Neko cafe was quieter for business from the recent, big fights from the main AFW dome, not many customers would stop by to taste some of the old, traditional meals the cafe was well known for. But as the day progressed, with hints of cold snow sticking to the shop window, Elena stood bored to a desolate cafe, tables empty, the whiff of chicken Ramen being cooked in the back, things as they were, looked to be a very long day for her. "Hnahhhhhhhhhh..." she sighed, seeing her breath in the cold, "slow as usual..." Elena looked boredly to the counter top, drawing pictures with her finger as it traced along the shiny surface.

It wasn't everyday Elena got that bored, because she tended to keep quiet most of the time for the way she was, shy and adorable. Looking into her bag from the storeroom, she sneaked out a buttery cupcake she made at home before work, "mmmm..cakey...your all mine now..." her blue eyes gleamed as she bite into it, feeling her tastebuds swell in that heavenly feeling many get when you deserve it all, she swallowed the mouthful down, taking in the delight of the British snack she spent all night making. Though she would of gotten told off from eating on the shift, Elena did not care, because of the lack of customers in the cafe, and on a plus side, the manager had gone out with her boyfriend to lunch.

"I needed that, so magnificent...I I could eat a whole lot! but....my tummy would go big..." she said prancing in delight around the empty cafe, she stopped to poke her growling belly, "no more for you.....maybe...l later..." Elena yawned, having been tuckered out from the quietness of the cafe atmosphere, she sat to a table and lay her head down sidewards to sleep, suckling her thumb peacefully.

"Time for...a little...nib nap....." and with that final sleepy murmur, Elena nodded off to sleep on the table, not knowing that anyone could wander into the cafe at any minute.

Last edited by 1 on Fri May 18, 2012 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Elena, cafe days and nurses.(for Vivian). Empty Re: Sleeping on the job? (open).

Post by Vivian Thu May 17, 2012 6:46 pm

Small talks are to be heard when Nila and her new friend and coworker enter the quiet and new cafe. "You know ,you should take some time for yourself and forget about your job for a while. Go out with your friends and spend some money together like what i usually do when i'm bored with my daily activities" says the dark skinned nurse to the her coworker who is a total Japanese with that white and smooth skin and short body of hers ,a typical Japanese girl's looks. Her coworker then replies softly ,"Well that's the problem ,i don't really have a...friend" while circling her index finger around the other one and ignoring the fact of the sleeping cafe's staff.

"Hang on" says Nila before her dark blue eyes wander around the quiet cafe and trying to find the waiter or the owner. "What is it??" asks Kimiyo curiously when her coworker stops talking suddenly. "Well where's the waiter?? I'm really hungry now and could use a spaghetti to fill my empty stomach" replies Nila shortly and Kimiyo points at the sleeping person ,"Let's see if she is the waitress or not".

Nila and Kimiyo then approach the sleeping girl together but it's Nila who repeatedly pokes her index finger on the blondie's left cheek and shoulder ,trying to wake her up.

Last edited by 6123 on Thu May 17, 2012 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Elena, cafe days and nurses.(for Vivian). Empty Re: Sleeping on the job? (open).

Post by Admin Thu May 17, 2012 8:43 pm

Elena was still asleep, cutely dreaming about big chunks of cheese and cakes, seeing in her dream as a giant head of herself acting like pacman strangely enough. Almost crazy, but peaceful until she felt someone poking her cheek, a touch only a kind nurse would give to a sick to their bed child.

Awaking up stretching as her mouse headband fell off, Elena came to surprise as she blushed at the sight of kimiyo's, revealing attire she wore. Elena was now dealing with nurses, the busty types. "Mmmmmmm good afternoon thereee..." she yawned, sitting up on the table to see nila and kimiyo, but kimiyo's firm, milky breasts were reminding Elena of her childhood's bigger sister and her jugs.

"Would y you like tea, coffee or m mm milk?" she stuttered grabbing her notepad from her jacket garb pocket, trying not to say "humongus nib nibs" at either of the medical ladies.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Fri May 18, 2012 3:21 am

"Errrhhhhmmmm!!!" Nila clears her throat and staring at the cute blondie with one raised eyebrow while the cutie is overly stunned by the firmness of Kimiyo's breasts. Nila actually feels jealous a little bit that the cute blondie doesn't even notice she is there until she is clearing her throat. Kimiyo blushes and feels so proud at the same time that her breasts could capture any attention but Nila breaks the ice for once more by saying ,"I'm starving here miss and my stomach here is growling ,i would like to have any meals that you have right now". Nila pauses and then asks Kimiyo ,"What 'bout you??"

Kimiyo takes a few seconds to think and then she snaps her fingers and says ,"Well i'll have green tea and spaghetti" while bending her body in front of the cute girl in purpose and giving the cute blondie a closer look at her cleaveage and dangling breasts before she winks at her and then turning her body around and looking for a seat.

"Well that place looks good" says Kimiyo as she points her finger to the table close to the window and Nila replies ,"yeah it is ,i love sitting near to the window".

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 18, 2012 2:34 pm

[quote="Vivian":1qn2r9vz]"Errrhhhhmmmm!!!" Nila clears her throat and staring at the cute blondie with one raised eyebrow while the cutie is overly stunned by the firmness of Kimiyo's breasts. Nila actually feels jealous a little bit that the cute blondie doesn't even notice she is there until she is clearing her throat. Kimiyo blushes and feels so proud at the same time that her breasts could capture any attention but Nila breaks the ice for once more by saying ,"I'm starving here miss and my stomach here is growling ,i would like to have any meals that you have right now". Nila pauses and then asks Kimiyo ,"What 'bout you??"

Kimiyo takes a few seconds to think and then she snaps her fingers and says ,"Well i'll have green tea and spaghetti" while bending her body in front of the cute girl in purpose and giving the cute blondie a closer look at her cleaveage and dangling breasts before she winks at her and then turning her body around and looking for a seat.

"Well that place looks good" says Kimiyo as she points her finger to the table close to the window and Nila replies ,"yeah it is ,i love sitting near to the window".

From the sight of the danglie's kimiyo had, Elena's eyes were too perverted for words as she wrote down their orders, "huhuuuuuu milkie'ssss...humongus nib nibs!..." she blushed and giggled behind her notepad, as her mind was fixed on how big they were of the nurses, "one special of the day and green tea with spaghetti!.....hold on, I smell....burning Ramen?!" she rushed off to the kitchen panicking, smelling the burning sensation of Ramen she had cooked earlier for her dinner in break, though a simple mistake like this could of been dangerous, Elena dealt with it by whacking it with a small ladle from the cupboard, beating the burning Ramen to stop catching fire as she smiled victoriously.

"Hmph! score one for Elena, burning Ramen monster, zero! you just got whupped Ramen..." she giggled, throwing the bowl away to the bin, and getting on to cooking nila's special and kimyo's spaghetti, for all the while, she continuously poked her little face out of the ordering window, seeing the two beautiful nurses talk to each other by the window.

"I hope they are not here because I missed my jab coming off the plane...I r really hate needles and being put to sleep...so many, b bad memories..." she worried licking a little off the spoon, stirring the spaghetti just right, before making a pasta salad from the Chibi Neko's special of the day. For needles and sleepy time she was not a fan of, especially if it meant being plunged into her skin.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Elena, cafe days and nurses.(for Vivian). Empty Re: Elena, cafe days and nurses.(for Vivian).

Post by Vivian Fri May 18, 2012 4:59 pm

Nila And Kimiyo find their seat but the noises in the kitchen ,taking their attention a bit. "What in the world is that girl doing at the kitchen?? fighting with ramen?!!" thought Nila before they continue on having the small talks while the blondie continuously pokes her small face out of the ordering window. Kimiyo notices the cute blondie take a look at them several times while cooking their orders. Kimiyo can't help but to look back at Elena and then flashing out a friendly smile to Elena.

"Hey...hey...hey...i'm talking here!!" yelled Nila but she tries to keep it low so it doesn't attract any attention besides Kimiyo's. An idea popped into her head just now after seeing her coworker friendly smiling at the waitress for quite some time. "Ahhh!! i have an idea ,introduce yourself to her and try asking for her name...maybe she could become your friend hee hee" says Nila playfully and Kimiyo's cheeks blush instantly ,"What??!!! no!! she'll be thinking bad of me if i just grab her hand and properly introducing myself".

"You don't need to grab her hand to introduce yourself to her...just ask her name and in return ,tell her yours!" Nila pauses for a sec and continues to speak ,"By the way ,here she comes...it's now or never" after Elena finished to cook the order and delivering it to the tables where the nurses sit on.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Elena, cafe days and nurses.(for Vivian). Empty Re: Elena, cafe days and nurses.(for Vivian).

Post by Admin Fri May 18, 2012 9:15 pm

[quote="Vivian":1n8vi5k3]Nila And Kimiyo find their seat but the noises in the kitchen ,taking their attention a bit. "What in the world is that girl doing at the kitchen?? fighting with ramen?!!" thought Nila before they continue on having the small talks while the blondie continuously pokes her small face out of the ordering window. Kimiyo notices the cute blondie take a look at them several times while cooking their orders. Kimiyo can't help but to look back at Elena and then flashing out a friendly smile to Elena.

"Hey...hey...hey...i'm talking here!!" yelled Nila but she tries to keep it low so it doesn't attract any attention besides Kimiyo's. An idea popped into her head just now after seeing her coworker friendly smiling at the waitress for quite some time. "Ahhh!! i have an idea ,introduce yourself to her and try asking for her name...maybe she could become your friend hee hee" says Nila playfully and Kimiyo's cheeks blush instantly ,"What??!!! no!! she'll be thinking bad of me if i just grab her hand and properly introducing myself".

"You don't need to grab her hand to introduce yourself to her...just ask her name and in return ,tell her yours!" Nila pauses for a sec and continues to speak ,"By the way ,here she comes...it's now or never" after Elena finished to cook the order and delivering it to the tables where the nurses sit on.

Rushing out of the kitchen with the hot plates, her hands burning a little as she carried the dishes of cooked pasta salad and spaghetti, not to mention the green tea stacked on top, Elena managed to place them down on their table without breaking a sweat. "Hehe, 2 orders of meals for the nurses! and h hi there..." she said cutely, "m my name is Elena Nibbles, the cafe's maid and waitress..." seeing as there wasn't anyone else in the cafe, Elena took up the time to sit down with the nurses and talk, to introduce herself a bit as a friend.

Silently pouring nila's and kimiyo's green tea's, she looked up and smiled at the two, with a little scared nervous look that made her eyes shifty from their nurse outfits. Plopping next to kimiyo, Elena held out her hand to greet them with manners this time, than staring at their jugs.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sat May 19, 2012 3:08 am

"Welll...i'll just straight to the meal cause i'm starving now! Itadakimasu!! Hope i didn't spell it wrong haha" Nila gives a light chuckle and the japanese word that she said just now means "Thanx for the meal/food" even she had to paid for it x_x.

Kimiyo then jolted back into the reality after thinking about how is she going to introduce herself to the cute blondie girl but an opportunity comes ,it's the cute blondie herself introducing herself at first and without any hesitation ,"My name is Kimiyo ,nice to meet ya" Kimiyo introduced herself to the sweet and cute Elena. Nile goes for the second one and properly introducing herself to Elena afterwards while sucking the noodles passionately.

"Hey!! The sphagetti is mine!" yelled Kimiyo a little bit and Nila replies ,"yeah??? i thought you were ordering fried noodle or something" then Kimiyo sighs but smiling to her coworker ,"It's alright ,i'll just have this pasta and besides i'm not too hungry actually hee hee"

Kimiyo didn't get a chance to shake Elena's hands before so doing it now after she got the green tea might be a great idea. "well my name is Kimiyo hahahaha" Kimiyo feels a little bit ridiculous when she introduces herself to Elena twice but the sweet girl seems ok with it and taking her hand in quite a gentle way. Kimiyo loves the smoothness of Elena's hand and without her knowledge ,she just forgot to let Elena's hand go and Nila can't help but stare at both of them.

She once again notices Elena's eyes mostly locking at Kimiyo's chest and she feels a little bit jealous. "Well it's kinda hot here today ,don't you guys think???" she says softly and begins to unzip her nursing uniform until the pink bra of hers is all clear on the display for both Elena and Kimiyo herself.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 20, 2012 6:51 pm

Elena's mind was getting overwhelmed at the sight of them both, seeing both nila and kimiyo show off their features like that, had just made her stutter her words to them cutely, "h hot? I uhhh.....it is quite warm..." catching sight of nila's, fluorescent pink bra, bulging out at her eyes, "v vvvvvvery warm..." she gulped a little of the green tea as the nurses were showing their stuff.

While all the time, her hands were being softly caressed and held gently. Though this new, aluring sensation of the nurses were making poor Elena rub her blue eyes, she took a deep breath and blushed laughing with them, trying not to fall forward asleep in kimiyo's gorgeous chest.

"Uh uhhh well, its nice to meet you nurse kimiyo and nila!" she chirped quickly looking at their name tags, before eye smiling and offering them a delicious cake she had left over. "Cake nurse kimiyo and nila?" she looked to the two, grinning the adorablest little smile to butter them up.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Mon May 21, 2012 3:32 am

The pasta is getting cold and Kimiyo only ate the half of it ,she had no interest in continuing to eat that pasta...it's not like the pasta tastes so disgusting or something but it's just Kimiyo ,her stomach is still full with her lunch but she immediately nods her head several times when the cute Elena offers them cake with an adorable smile that just caught Kimiyo's interest. She takes the cake and eats it full heartedly before offering something to Elena herself.

"Cake Ms. Elena??" whispered Kimiyo with blushes cheeks and a naughty stare right to Elena's eyes as she pulls down the right collar of her nursing uniform and offering herself like a real slut ,revealing more of her right tit until her nips almost to be seen by Elena. Both of the nurses eventually laugh afterwards considering it as a joke but something in Kimiyo's eyes is telling Elena that she meant it and she'll let her to have it if she wants to.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next