by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

That Little Café Around the Corner

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

That Little Café Around the Corner Empty That Little Café Around the Corner

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:52 am

Things were moving along nicely for the young blond, she had been on a string of successes lately and it was doing her rather well. She was getting far more recognition than normal though. Which had primarily started when she beat Alaina Sanders in a non-title match just a few months ago. Following which she had faced such lauded opponents such as Julia Rogers, Heather Sunderland and she had even managed to even her score with Ami Takeuchi. Things were really picking up for the young Swede....thought it was difficult now to just go outside. As she was usually stopped by people every now and then with multiple questions. 

How did she make such a big turn around, if she was going to fight Akiha again, even now lately she was getting questions like if she was going to start up a tag team to take on Akiha and Gwendolyn. Belinda would answer the questions as best as she could, leaving some stuff rather vague. Still after quite a bit of struggling in getting there, the young Northman managed to get towards a café so she could partake on her cheat day with some delicious cake. It wasn't often that one got to snack down on delicious treats. Belinda had set aside so that every Sunday was her cheat day. 

Belinda went into the café and looked around...to her surprise she saw someone she recognized, but she couldn't exactly place where...a young cute tanned skinned young woman. Belinda placed her hand on the back of her own head and scratched at it softly...letting out a slight sigh as she was trying to figure out just who it was. " Aaah! That's right." Belinda let out, it was the girl who had beaten her friend Chelsea in a match, the Swede would move up towards her and attempt to tap her on her shoulder. "Hey there!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

That Little Café Around the Corner Empty Re: That Little Café Around the Corner

Post by JimmyRussler Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:36 am

Vairea was doing alright for herself. Although she had lost her match, and her latest match was quite hard-fought, she had still won it. And she had been in good enough shape to give a rockin' haircut, if she did say so herself (and she did). But she was still kind of a rookie, and, evidently, her agent was, as well. She hadn't got many matches so far, and she was always keeping her eyes peeled for new ones.

However, now was not one of those times. Now was a time that she wanted to relax, drink some coffee, and be happy with herself. She didn't have a designated day like others, she just knew when she had had enough of the big serious life of an AFW wrestler and wanted to enjoy... the smaller things in life.

The petite Tahitian was sipping on a hot cup of coffee when she was tapped on the shoulder, surprising her and making her jump! Thankfully, she didn't spill any coffee (she was wearing a comfy white sweater, and not only would that have stained it, it also would have probably scalded the poor girl), but she was still startled. "Uh—?!" she gasped, turning around and smiling meekly. "Uh, hi. Sorry for overreacting, y-you scared me is all." she said. In the ring, she was boisterous and cocky, but her real personality was much different. She shed her sassy shell and became an introverted, easily embarrassed girl. A drastic change.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:30 pm

Belinda looked on rather worried at the young raven haired girl as she jumped up like that. When she turned around and looked on at the Swede the blond would nod her head towards her....she was a bit surprised. The match she had seen between this girl and Chelsea, she had seemed a bit more...cocky and well generally a bit more alive and full of herself, rather than the meek girl that stood before her. 

The Swede would wonder for a second if she perhaps had the wrong girl, but she looked exactly the same...she figured it might be best to ask just to make sure. " Sorry, didn't mean to startle you....I...uuuh, just wondered. Aren't you Vairea Mayu ? You know from AFW ?" Belinda let out with a friendly smile towards the young raven haired girl. She would then offer a handshake towards her, moving out her right hand in front of the woman.

" My name's Belinda, Belinda Northman. Glad to meet you." The Swede spoke out as she would keep her friendly and rather cheerful expression on her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:18 am

"Yeah— yeah, that's me. It's Maru, though." she corrected the stranger, smiling now. "You have seen my matches?" she asked of Belinda, delighted at the idea of a fan reaching out to her. As Belinda offered a handshake, the Tahitian woman would gladly take it, shaking her hand firmly. "It is nice to meet you too— wait, that name sounds familiar. You are a wrestler, too, right?" she asked. If she was, in fact, another wrestler, that had the potential to be less exciting. She could just be looking for a match, or sex, or something. AFW people were weird. But, who knows. Maybe she was a fan and a fellow wrestler?

In any case, Vairea wasn't one to be rude to what seemed like such a friendly person. She gestured at the chair across from her on the small table. "Take a seat, I would be happy to talk with you." she said sincerely.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:46 am

Belinda would nod as she heard Maru correct her, she would smile a bit at the wrestler and nod her head again. " Ah, sorry sorry. I only really heard your name while watching one of your matches. Forgive me." The Swede spoke out. Feeling rather embarrassed at having messed up the young girl's name.

As they shook hands though it seemed as if Vairea noticed who she was. The Swede would smile a bit and then responds with a simple. " Yeah, I am." Belinda let out as she was then kindly offered to join her. The Swede would answer in a rather courteous voice. " Thank you." before moving down and seating herself across from Vairea. She would smile and then look on at the young rather cute girl in front of her. 

" You tend to meet a lot of wrestlers from AFW around here, all the time in my experience. So it's best that you're ready for that in the future. Anyways...how goes your career, I haven't really seen you in anything since you managed to defeat Chelsea Loski." The blond spoke out as she would look on at Vairea with a smile on her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:04 am

"It's no problem, I assure you!" she said, waving it off. So Belinda was a wrestler, after all. Vairea was feeling just a little bit more comfortable around her, then. She took a sip of coffee, and kept smiling. Belinda was a pretty woman— not that she was interested in members of her own sex— but the thing that stood out to Vairea the most were her eyes. Belinda owned a pair of striking, red eyes that seemed to pierce through you, and at the same time drew you into them. Vairea spent a little while just looking at those orbs before she realized she had left the kind Swede hanging.

"Guh— oh, s-sorry!" she said, blushing and snapping her fingers next to her head, laughing at her own incompetence. "Oh, I am sorry. I am so stupid sometimes!" she said, her laugh more nervous than anything else. "Uh, my career... I have not really done anything since my match with Chelsea. I guess finding matches is rather hard..."
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:24 am

Belinda would tilt her head a bit as Vairea seemed to have drifted off there for a bit but she was quickly enough snapped back to reality it seemed. With it came a few apologies and it seemed as if Vairea was a rather funny and spunky girl. She was also quite pretty so it seemed so far there was mostly upsides to the young woman. 

When she heard Vairea speak about the match and all, the Swede would stick out her tongue a bit. " Well...isn't this a chance meeting then ? " The Swede spoke out as she would then gesture a waitress over towards her. Within a moment she arrived and Belinda would order a nice cup of black tea. " Since we are both wrestlers and all, aaand I'm kinda friends with Chelsea. ~ If you catch my drift ~" Belinda let out in a slightly teasing and coy fashion as she looked on at Vairea. Soon enough getting that cup of tea placed down in front of her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:35 am

For as funny as Vairea was, the Tahitian was just glad that Belinda was patient. It was kind of weird to get lost in somebody's eyes after you had just met them. But Belinda didn't mind, which was good. "Oh, you are thinking of a match, then?" Vairea asked, her eyes lighting up. Belinda explained that she was friends with Chelsea, and she grinned sheepishly— again. She looked down into her coffee. "Y-yeah, sorry that I kind of... beat her up."

Vairea wasn't trying to brag. She just didn't want Belinda to be mad at her fro giving her friend so many bruises— and a haircut, too. "She beat me up, too, if it makes you feel better?" she offered, before the Swede before her added that vital clause. 'If you catch my drift.' "Ohh, do you want to avenge her?" This was coming together nicely!
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:59 am

Belinda would look on at Vairea spoke with that sheepish grin on her face, hearing the whole deal from the raven haired young woman which was nice, and when she was finally done explaining Belinda would shrug her shoulders a bit. " It's fine really. Don't worry about it. Chelsea didn't seem too beat up by the whole deal. Besides, it was a good match as far as I could see. " Belinda let out as she would then nod her head a bit. 

" Well...not really revenge, more along the lines of squaring the bill ~" Belinda joked as she would take a sip of her tea. " I'm not exactly mad or angry at you, but figured I should take a run at you and deal with the woman who could beat up my friend, in a fair and honest fashion." Belinda let out as she would look over at Vairea. " Besides, you look like a fun girl to throw down with, so I dont' want to miss out on that chance, even if I have to use revenge for Chelsea as a cheap motivation for it. Haha ~" The Swede spoke out as she would look on at the Tahitian.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:38 am

"Well— uh, well, that is good." Vairea said, nodding. "Perhaps we should spar— or even better, have our own match?" asked Vai, sipping on her coffee, laughing at Belinda's little joke. The Swede was a kind woman, and one with a sense of humor. Vairea could see herself becoming friends with her, and maybe even rivals. Ooh, a rival! She felt more and more like the wrestlers she used to watch on TV as time went on, and that made her feel so... special!

"Just don't feel bad when I win, okay?" Vairea joked with a wink and a laugh. "I'm only joking— you look like a strong woman, no?" she asked. "I'm sure you've won many times."
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next