by Lobo Today at 3:16 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Returning this June,

+19
Psychopatrick88
Underdog21
Vivian
WrestlerAngel
FairyGirl
kerflubble
Tatyina
Bluemouse
Kite2014
Lobo
valen311
Kitten
zxn666
Alexandra
TiefBlau
OmegaVan0
LunarWolf
d_ultsch
anegge
23 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Returning this June, - Page 8 Empty Re: Returning this June,

Post by WrestlerAngel Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:18 am

The whole idea behind Tension is to be a mixed wrestling league, a intergender fight league. So, the Tension PPV will also focus on mixed matches. I will arrange the fights so we would have the maximum number of those fights as possible.

If someone doesn't feel comfortable with same gender erotic roleplay, just don't do it.
You don't need to get erotic when you fight!

;O

Stephanie Lawrence's Profile
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/stephanie-laurence-t5862.html

Ms Garcia, the Teacher's Profile
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/ms-garcia-the-teacher-t5984.html#p144698
WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:13 am

[quote="TaiKamiya":1bvo1dh4][quote="Lobo":1bvo1dh4]
Anyway. If we have a PPV. I dont see why it should be in THE FALL when we're all going back to school to be busy again. I dont see why Tension cant have its own PPV's to run side by side or at least near the very convenient dates of SS and Avalanche. Both taking place during the Holidays and The Summer Break.

So if SS starts in June. Tension PPV should start in July. While it's Winter Show starts in November or Jan.

That's just my take on it. I really don't care if we have a PPV or not. It's all well and nice to have one, but we just don't have the numbers for that. Plus people have to be willing to have same sex matches (Not Yaoi) in certain situations. But whatever.

While the PPV areas are not, nor should they be, meant only for the college/school going members to partake in, I will agree with Lobo's statement that a fall PPV isnt really the best possible idea, mainly because our college/school members also happen to be most of our "best" or most experienced rper's and the ones that fill most of the PPV matches. Take them out of the equation and you'd be left with either a small amount of matches, or a lot of matches that are of less quality then Friction PPV matches

Though Im confused by his statement of "People have to be wiling to have same sex matches (not Yaoi) in certain situations." I'm a little confused by this since there isn't anyone on the board who has an issue with Girl vs Girl matches, so the only match type people would have to be willing to do is Yaoi, yet he seems to be stating that Yaoi won't/shouldn't be allowed. I am possibly misunderstanding his statement though.

Should it come to it however, I am more then willing to do a Yaoi match. Also, I know Valen, Beangraff, and Kite do them as well, though they might be harder to get in contact with.
It's not TOO hard to get in contact with me.

If people don't LIKE yaoi matches, they shouldn't read them. That's all.

I think what he meant was that there need to be MvM matches to advance certain storylines, or more likely to deal with the lack of people, but they should not have to NECESSARILY be Yaoi matches if neither party wants it. I don't want to put words in your mouth, Lobo, but I feel like you were just saying it doesn't have to be Yaoi, and you don't want to do Yaoi yourself, not "ban all yaoi!".

Last edited by 199 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:23 am; edited 3 times in total

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:23 am

I recall me and Bean having a good M vs M match that was strictling non sexual or yaoi, it was a sloberknocker for people who just wanted to see some straight up action. Female characters have had matches like that on AFW in the past and while my opinion means nothing, I wouldnt mind doing another non yaoi M vs M match because I don't like being overly violent with women (or female characters) so it's a good excuse to not have to hold back.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8