Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bergakungen, LunarWolf

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

First Tension Match.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 am by Zebra Crossing

Now that I've sorted some things for my FnF character, I'd like to try and get a match going for my recently approved Tension character.
I enjoy having some input from my RP partner unless I have something super specific in mind, so exactly what kind of match it is or what will happen …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

Returning this June,

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Returning this June,

Post by WrestlerAngel on Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:18 am

The whole idea behind Tension is to be a mixed wrestling league, a intergender fight league. So, the Tension PPV will also focus on mixed matches. I will arrange the fights so we would have the maximum number of those fights as possible.

If someone doesn't feel comfortable with same gender erotic roleplay, just don't do it.
You don't need to get erotic when you fight!

Lisa Giordanni's Profile

Stephanie Lawrence's Profile

Ms Garcia, the Teacher's Profile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff on Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:13 am

Anyway. If we have a PPV. I dont see why it should be in THE FALL when we're all going back to school to be busy again. I dont see why Tension cant have its own PPV's to run side by side or at least near the very convenient dates of SS and Avalanche. Both taking place during the Holidays and The Summer Break.

So if SS starts in June. Tension PPV should start in July. While it's Winter Show starts in November or Jan.

That's just my take on it. I really don't care if we have a PPV or not. It's all well and nice to have one, but we just don't have the numbers for that. Plus people have to be willing to have same sex matches (Not Yaoi) in certain situations. But whatever.

While the PPV areas are not, nor should they be, meant only for the college/school going members to partake in, I will agree with Lobo's statement that a fall PPV isnt really the best possible idea, mainly because our college/school members also happen to be most of our "best" or most experienced rper's and the ones that fill most of the PPV matches. Take them out of the equation and you'd be left with either a small amount of matches, or a lot of matches that are of less quality then Friction PPV matches

Though Im confused by his statement of "People have to be wiling to have same sex matches (not Yaoi) in certain situations." I'm a little confused by this since there isn't anyone on the board who has an issue with Girl vs Girl matches, so the only match type people would have to be willing to do is Yaoi, yet he seems to be stating that Yaoi won't/shouldn't be allowed. I am possibly misunderstanding his statement though.

Should it come to it however, I am more then willing to do a Yaoi match. Also, I know Valen, Beangraff, and Kite do them as well, though they might be harder to get in contact with.
It's not TOO hard to get in contact with me.

If people don't LIKE yaoi matches, they shouldn't read them. That's all.

I think what he meant was that there need to be MvM matches to advance certain storylines, or more likely to deal with the lack of people, but they should not have to NECESSARILY be Yaoi matches if neither party wants it. I don't want to put words in your mouth, Lobo, but I feel like you were just saying it doesn't have to be Yaoi, and you don't want to do Yaoi yourself, not "ban all yaoi!".

Last edited by 199 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:23 am; edited 3 times in total

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:23 am

I recall me and Bean having a good M vs M match that was strictling non sexual or yaoi, it was a sloberknocker for people who just wanted to see some straight up action. Female characters have had matches like that on AFW in the past and while my opinion means nothing, I wouldnt mind doing another non yaoi M vs M match because I don't like being overly violent with women (or female characters) so it's a good excuse to not have to hold back.

Tag Teams

Furs & Feathers
[url=]Takeshi Shibata[/url:2k5lloc3]

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top