by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 202 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 199 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare, killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Danielle's trip to Tension (for Lunarwolf)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Danielle's trip to Tension (for Lunarwolf) - Page 2 Empty Re: Danielle's trip to Tension (for Lunarwolf)

Post by d_ultsch Sat May 05, 2012 9:17 am

Danielle was a little disoriented from her little tumble into Michael and it would take her a minute to figure out where she was "Ouch you stupid jerk" Danielle would say as she sat on the boys stomach "You are a jerk you know that" Danielle would say before looking down at Michael "So i think you should apologize" Danielle said with a smile on her face "You know unless you want me to slap the jerk out of you?" Danielle said as he raised her hand in a somewhat threatening manner "So what do you say?"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Danielle's trip to Tension (for Lunarwolf) - Page 2 Empty Re: Danielle's trip to Tension (for Lunarwolf)

Post by LunarWolf Sun May 06, 2012 2:05 am

Michael looked up at Danielle, she was quite cute...and she had some very nice curves, Michael was almost in a bit of a trance as Danielle settled herself on top of him, but when she called him a jerk, he was slapped out of that trance. Michael looked up and pouted a bit. " I'm not a Jerk!" Michael shouted out to the girl and then shook his head. " You're the one being a total bitch!" Michael snapped back at her as he would try to grab onto her thighs and try to roll the girl off her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun May 06, 2012 2:44 am

Danielle was about to slap Michael across the face when he called her a bitch but before she could Michael managed to roll her off of him causing Danielle to land roughly next to Micheal with a groan "Ugh you asshole, That hurt" Danielle said as she triedto sit up as faster than Micheal but she didn't move to fast as the roll off of Michael disoriented her for a few seconds.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun May 06, 2012 3:06 am

Michael moved up quickly after throwing Danielle of him, and then when the girl moved up herself, he would try and push her down and then move back up to his feet. " Apologize, before I will be forced to hurt you." Michael said as he tried to put on a tough guy act....that he kinda....failed pretty hard at. " I'm warning you."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun May 06, 2012 3:11 am

Danielle was about half way to sitting up when Michael so rudely pushed her down again "Ouch you jerk" Danielle said from her downed position before looking up at Michael who looked positively inthreatening "Really you think you could hurt me?" Danielle said with a laugh "Look no offense but your not really threatening at all" Danielle said before trying to get to her feet again effectively calling Michael on his bluff.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun May 06, 2012 3:11 pm

Michael pouted a bit as his fake threatening didn't go over that well, How come it always works for Sis... Michael thought to himself as he shook his head and tried again, the kid raised his hands and got into a fighting stance. " I'm warning you !" He shouted out at the girl, before he would shake his head a little. " Don't tempt fate." he then rolled his his around before he said, " Uhm...the fate....of...me kicking your ass ?...I really should have said that before the fate line." Michael face palmed himself a little as he kinda ruined what could have been a good line.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun May 06, 2012 7:42 pm

DAnielle almost fell over laughing again as Michael entered his fighting stance and failed horrible on his one liner "Really? Really? Is that it? Hahahahahahaha" Danielle said as she doubled over laughing "I think you should just go away before you get hurt" Danielle said as she managed to stop herself from laughing uncontrolably "You really think you can beat someone like me? I am just trying to warn you that you don't stand a chance" DAnielle then walked towards Michael and would try to push him backwards into the nearest wall.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun May 20, 2012 3:37 am

Michael pouted a bit at Danielle's laughing, it was true that he pretty much failed with the whole trying to intimidate her thing, but there was no need for her to laugh at him because of that. Michael didn't say anything else but only pouted at Danielle, up until the point when Danielle asked if he really though she could take her on. And then shoved him back against the wall. Michael glared and gritted his teeth as he looked on at Danielle, " Off course I do! you are nothing but a stupid bully!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun May 20, 2012 7:25 am

Danielle couldn't help but continue to laugh as Michael pouted "Awwh come on you look like a poor weak puppy when you pout like that" Danielle said with a giggle before she gave Michael a shove again "And how am i a bully? Your the one who spray painted me and knocked me down twice. Danielle then stuck her tongue out at Micheal before giving him a slight slap on the cheek "How about you just go home before you get your ass kicked."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu May 31, 2012 3:17 am

Michael got a bit pissed when he was shoved and made fun of again by Danielle, and when she came at him again and slapped him across the cheek, Michael staggered back a bit. " I'm not the on making threats here! And you tried to spray pain me first!" Michael shouted out as he would go and attempt to spin around and attempt to do a sweeping kick to Danielle's legs and attempt to trip her.

" You're the one who's going to end up getting hurt here!" Michael shouted out after doing what he tried to do.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next