by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 221 Guests :: 1 Bot

APlaying, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai Blitz Round 1: Lilly Lemon Vs. Erica

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hentai Blitz Round 1: Lilly Lemon Vs. Erica - Page 5 Empty Re: Hentai Blitz Round 1: Lilly Lemon Vs. Erica

Post by d_ultsch Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:36 am

Erica felt she had this match in her hand quite literally if you think about it but as her confidence increased so did the speed of her humping as the thought of beating Lilly was making her excited but then she felt all of Lilly's fingers enter her and Erica broke the kiss to let out a moan of pleasure and pain as it was a tight for for four fingers but Erica refused to give in and she speed of her fingering trying to win by quality over quantity.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Hentai Blitz Round 1: Lilly Lemon Vs. Erica - Page 5 Empty Re: Hentai Blitz Round 1: Lilly Lemon Vs. Erica

Post by mnpinner Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:10 am

Lilly could feel Erica's speeding up and it's effects on her as she moaned out, trying to hold in her own urges. Hearing the redhead with a slight sound of pain in her moan made Lilly realize that she had gone a little far with the fourth finger and retracted it while trying to pump in sync with Erica's humps. Lilly tried using her thumb to find Erica's clit to flick and rub it to try and truly push her over the edge. However, her panting was increasing as the fingering continued with whining and moaning almost every few seconds. She wasn't sure how much longer she could keep this up.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:26 am

Erica was panting heavily now as her and her opponent seemed to be reaching their limits but Erica also let out a sigh of relief as Lilly retracted one of her fingers feom her pussy "I'm not going to lose" Erica whispered out as she was reaching her limit. ERica however soon felt Lilly begin to rub her clit and Erica bit her lower lip trying to focus her mind on that oain instead of her ever increasing pleasure. Erica knew that she had to to something or victory would slip out of her grasp so she moved her hand away from Lilly's breasts and down to her pussy to try and paly with the girls clit as well.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:32 am

As the two women went at it, Lilly felt more and more desire to be the one to come out on top. Seeing Erica bite her lip boosted Lilly's confidence, but that was soon lost as Erica didn't use her hand that was already down there, but sent her second hand down to add to the blonde's pleasure. Her moans grew louder and more frequent now as Erica held Lilly's fate in her hands.

Pleasure coursed throughout her body and for a moment, her assault on the redhead's sex had frozen, only progressed by the girl's humping. "I...I can't let you win...but..." Lilly found herself saying between her alternating pants and moans. She was built up so much that she wasn't sure that she could continue her assault; part of her wanting to beg for Erica but the other part telling her to press forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:40 am

Erica felt Lilly stop her assualt and she pressed forward "Time for you to give up" Erica said between pants as she fingered Lilly as fast as she could "I told you i would win" Erica said as she moved in to kiss Lilly's neck before licking it "Now get ready to give me your panties"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:24 pm

Lilly moaned loudly as she was fingered, giving a look of longing to her redheaded opponent. She could feel that she wasn't going to win this, but she knew she couldn't go down without a fight. "I...don't give up..." she said between pants while her thumb re-assumed its rubbing motion of Erica's clit, but her fingers did nothing. Her eyes closed as Erica landed a kiss on her neck and proceeded to lick it. Her panting was becoming more frequent and her moans grew louder. "You'll have to cum for me first..." she managed to say in response.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:26 am

Erica continued to finger Lilly as fast as she could but her pace slowed when Lilly resumed her clit rubbing "Just give in to me my little lemon tart" Erica said between licks "Your panties and this match are mine" Erica said before moving in to kiss Lilly on the lips to try and seal the deal on her win.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:08 am

Lilly whined with a tone of pleasure as she could feel her will to fight the urge to let the juices flow breaking. Her only saving grace was the slight slowing that Erica showed when the clit rubbing continued.

Before the blonde could begin to formulate words, her lips were met with intense fervor and conviction of the redheaded Erica's. She could feel her body now being the one doing the humping as she pressed her pelvis upwards to sink the fingers fucking her further in. Her hand would stop its rubbing as it exited the panties of her opponent, as if acknowledging her defeat.

The wet fingers would run along Erica's back while her other hand reached behind her and undid her bra and pulling it out from between them. Lilly whispered into the kiss as she pressed her bare breasts upwards into the redhead's equally impressive pair, "I'm yours...just promise this won't be our last.." Lilly eagerly awaited Erica's response as she would finally let her guard down, feeling ready to flood.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:18 am

Erica felt herself start to build up to her climax when Lilly just stopped her rubbing and removed her bra. Erica smiled to herself as she knew she won and she pressed her attack wanting Lilly to explode by her fingers "Oh don't worry my little lemon tart i'll be glad to beat you again whenever you want" Erica said with a smile before she leaned back in to kiss Lilly again.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:40 am

Lilly smiled back at Erica as their lips met, her arms wrapping around the head of her dominator to hold the kiss. Her moans were loud as ever, even muffled by the kissing as Erica pulled out all of the stops as she pressed for Lilly to cum by her hands.

LIlly's body was pulsating against the redhead's. Their breasts mashing and pressing more and more with every motion. Lilly's labido was humping with the fervor Erica had been earlier as she brought herself closer to her own demise. The combination of the clitoral stimulation with the pressing of the bodies and the coup de grâce of the fingers going in and out of her sex for the phallic stimulation all mixed perfectly as Lilly found herself kissing Erica in ecstacy when her moans turned to shouts muffled only by the kiss as her body shook with the orgasmic flood that filled Erica's hand and soaked her panties that she was now going to have to strip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next