Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 222 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 221 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Welcoming a friend back, Megumi Vs. Catelyn

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Welcoming a friend back, Megumi Vs. Catelyn Empty Welcoming a friend back, Megumi Vs. Catelyn

Post by zxn666 Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:24 pm

Hentai match under hot spotlights

Both girls will be wearing a special bikini for this match. Win by pin, ko, or submission. All hentai moves allowed (and encouraged)

Welcoming a friend back, Megumi Vs. Catelyn OdFuo.jpg

Megumi stood backstage, stretching herself out and getting used to the rather odd attire she was forced to wear in this match. The bikini chafed against her skin, the material a bit rougher than the normal fabric bikinis she normally wore. And it was so much thinner too, almost translucent in the light already. She could tell that if she got the slightest bit wet, this bikini was going to become completely transparant. And she couldn't even move too much in this, on account of it possibly ripping. She sighed, poking at her bikini (and her boobs). Was Cat having the same misgivings as she was right now? And whose idea was it anyways, to have them fight in paper bikinis?

The stagehand came in and began ushering Megumi out towards the ring, despite her protests and rather slow pace. She was soon shoved out into the ramp, where she was promptly blinded by the ring lights. Squinting, she soon made out the crowd, and the ring. She could feel the heat already from the ring. They really were serious about this, it seemed. The lights were already making Megumi start to perspire a little bit, her skin getting a shiny sheen of sweat. Luckily the bikini could absorb a lot of water before it turned truly transparant. Megumi sucked it up, walking down the ramp while waving to the crowd, before hopping into the ring. She was immediatly handed a microphone.

"Ladies and Gentlemen!" she said, "Tonight, a dear friend of mine finally makes her return to this ring! She's been recovering and training hard for the past few months, and I hope you all haven't forgotten her. Please help me welcome Catelyn Cormac!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Welcoming a friend back, Megumi Vs. Catelyn Empty Re: Welcoming a friend back, Megumi Vs. Catelyn

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:27 am

Welcoming a friend back, Megumi Vs. Catelyn 797607-XD85E41.jpg

Catelyn's first night back in the ring, so much had happened in the last month for her, and things had been set in motion, so much work and it was starting to pay off, she had come back to AFW even better than she was before, and she had become a part of the new and very hidden faction, C.O.L, no one knew their purpose or anything other than that Cat was a part of the faction...there had been rumors going around that Cecilia was gonna be a part of the faction, other had said that it was Liana, some said that it' was someone knew that ran the group, and other said that it was..Lucy Stone who had created it, but that rumor had been shot down when she appeared as a member of a different faction.

Cat was sitting in her locker room, taking a small drink, a shot of whiskey...I don't usually shot whiskey...but it's been so long since I have been out there... Cat thought to herself as she then down the contents of the shot glass, she was wearing the most odd attire for the night, it wasn't comfortable, from what she understood she was fighting in a paper bikini that chaffed and was rough on her skin, it was pretty see through already, and she had heard that this match was gonna be under hot lights, which meant that she and her opponent would most likely sweat...and yeah, Cat knew what this match was about, the only thing that made her happy was to hear that her opponent was gonna be a close friend of hers, Megumi Mutoh, it actually made Cat not care at all about what kinda match it was, as long as she got to have some fun.

Cat put down the shot glass and began to walk out of the locker room, down the hallway and headed towards the curtains, she was coming back with a new entrance song, so she had asked to have it play, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwzrhM2g0Gc&feature=related:15tkjmpx]The song began to play[/url:15tkjmpx] Irish/ Celtic style of a very American styled song, as it fit Catelyn quite well, she stepped out and made her appearance know to the crowd as soon as Megumi welcomed her back to the ring, the crowd gave quite a reaction of cheers for the red head, as she walked down the ramp she raised her hand and draged her fore-arm against her forehead...already she had started to sweat a little, it was quite hot in here...and with Megumi in that transparent bikini it only made it hotter, Cat stepped up into the ring and waved to Megumi and gave her a little smile, " Hey Megumi, how you been ?...heard you were made Tag champion again "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Welcoming a friend back, Megumi Vs. Catelyn Empty Re: Welcoming a friend back, Megumi Vs. Catelyn

Post by zxn666 Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:47 am

Seeing Catelyn coming into the ring in her translucent bikini, her skin shining under the ring lights, made Megumi blush a little bit. They had quite a fun time before, drinking at a bar and then fooling around in her apartment, and they were friends, but this was the first time they were going to do something like this. Megumi saw that Catelyn was looking more fit than before, her skin was a bit more tanned, and she seemed really into fighting again, even after her hospitalization and her recovery period. Megumi was glad to see Cat back.

Megumi immediatly stepped in and gave Catelyn a great big hug. "Heya Cat, it's so good to see you finally back," Megumi said, leaning her head against the girl's shoulder, "I'm sorry I didn't visit for so long, but you were pretty hard to get a hold of. I'm glad to see you're still the same."

She pulled back for a moment, looking at Cat. "Yep, I'm the champ again, as I should be," Megumi said, "Are you thinking of trying to take my title? Because I'd welcome your challenge with open arms... and then crush you." She gave Cat a little wink, before shaking her head. "But enough of that, we're in a match! Lets give this crowd an erotic show they'll never want to forget, alright?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:15 am

Cat looked over Megumi as she steeped into the ring, her friend being ever the beauty that she had always been, and she looked just as fit as ever, having been one of her toughest opponents in the ring, Cat knew very well how strong and how much of a tough opponent Megumi was, but she had been training for quite a while now, and done a lot of it, she was stronger faster and more skilled than ever, with the help of an old friend.

When Megumi stepped up and hugged Cat, the red head but on a bright smile and blushed a little bit, as she hugged back, " Hey Megumi ! it's good to see you too!" Cat said with a very happy tone of voice, she would move her hands down a bit as Megumi kept talking a bit, " I'm sorry Megumi, The last month has been kinda hectic you know " Cat said as her hands would reach for Megumi's butt and give it a nice little squeeze, " yeah I'm the same..more or less " Cat said with a little giggle.

Cat would look on for a moment, as Megumi pulled away, and smile " I'm glad to hear that, you deserve the belt " Cat said with a big grin on her face, before Megumi asked her if she wanted to take her on in a match for it. " Ehm..I don't really have anyone to team up with to face you and...ehm sorry was her name Chigusa ?" Cat said as she would scratch the back of her head, embarrassed over the fact that she couldn't remember the name of Megumi's partner, " but there is no way you will ever be able to crush me! if you want to see, then I will find a partner to take you down with" Cat said as she then nodded and smiled to Megumi's words.

" I am sure enough gonna bring them that Megu-chan! and I am gonna crush you in this match " Cat said as she took a few steps back and got into her stance, sweat already building up on her skin as the hot lights was heating up this match, almost as much as the competitive nature between the two friend did.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:22 am

Megumi laughed. "I'm glad to see your spirits all there too!" she said, "But I'm going to have to apologize to you Cat, your first match back is going to be a loss." Her smile turned a bit sly, as Megumi pointed a finger at Cat's chest, close enough that the tip just barely poked her breast. "I know all your weak spots Cat, and since this is a hentai match, I'm going to use them all against you. I know how much you can cum, and I'm going to push you beyond that limit. So. Far. Beyond.~"

She took a step back, and settled into her stance as well. The bell rang, and Megumi slowly began to move, her hands in a defensive position as she slowly circled Cat. She didn't know how the girl planned to attack, or indeed what her skills and strength were at. So she played it carefully, letting Cat attack first.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:53 am

Cat looked on as Megumi poked at her and told her that she was going to lose this match, she raised an eyebrow and let out a interested " Oh?" and as she heard what Megumi had to say to Cat, and finally she told her how she was gonna take her down and win this match, she had not the slightest chance to try and hold in her laugh, " hahaha~" Cat let out as she raised a hand and patted Megumi's head, " Megumi you know how to make me laugh" Cat said as she moved into give her a hug and whisper in her ear.

" As i remember it...that night It was I who made you cum..and it was I who played with you like there was no tomorrow" Cat would try and give Megumi's butt a pinch, " See~" Cat would try and move back a little now, " i don't have any limits...you are the one who have all the limits " Cat would say as she moved up into a wrestling stance as Megumi, she would try and raise and signal Megumi for a standard collar and elbow tie up, if she wanted to take part of it then Cat would be more than happy, which she clearly was already, as could be seen by the smile on her lips.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:01 am

Megumi accepted Cat's challenge, locking up with Cat in the rather standard grappling hold and pushing and tugging against the girl as they fought in essentially a test of strength. Plus, as they struggled, it gave Megumi time to talk with Cat for a bit.

"Your memory is pretty shoddy Cat," Megumi said, "But that's to be expected- I'm pretty sure after all those orgasms your brain was pretty well fried!"

Megumi let out a yell, gathering all her strength to force Cat back, attempting to push the girl back and to the side to send her tumbling onto the mat!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:24 am

Cat was shoving a bright smile as she went in and locked up with Megumi, the girls seemed evenly matched and began to push against each other, she had to force Megumi back, but them seemed to be quite even when it came to strength and as the two pushed against each other, Cat began to sweat more and more, under the hotlight the heat was really starting to bother her a little, the paper bikini began to become more and more see through.

" Gnngh" Cat let out as they pushed against each other, " Hehe..think it's your brain that is friend..Woah" Cat let out as Megumi got the upper hand as the comment had throw her off a little, and Megumi had managed to get a butter grip and threw Cat to the side, making her tumble down and land on her back, " Uff..Dammit.." Cat said out to herself as it felt like Megumi managed to one up her, although she would have to do the same, as she would try and grab onto Megumi's legs and try to pull them out from under her to try and trip her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:28 pm

Megumi had little time to celebrate before getting tugged down by her feet to fall onto the mat, though she expected this kind of counterattack and instead angled herself so when she fell, she landed on top of Cat. She tumbled down, falling until her body made contact in what ended up essentially like a small and awkward body splash. And she landed tits-first onto Catelyn's breasts, sqaushing the girl's big chest with her own and crushing her own breasts as well.

"Ough!" Megumi groaned as she made contact. She was on top of Catelyn though. Megumi moved quickly, trying to sit up on Catelyn's stomach and straddle her. "I'll make you remember!" she said, as she bounced on Cat's stomach to keep her down.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:24 am

Cat had managed to bring Megumi down...but it wasn't a good idea in hindsight, as Megumi began to fall down...the wrong way, and crashed into her, their bodies smashing together as did their luscious orbs, " Ough!" Cat let out as Megumi splashed down on her, breasts first against her breasts, their bodies pressing up and squashing each others a little, Cat's being a bit more pressed down by this, as she hadn't expected this kind of move either...it left her a bit stunned, and gave Megumi enough time to straddle Cat's well toned stomach, and then begin to bounce on her belly.

" Ugh...ugh...ah...stop that " Cat let out after the bouncing as she would try and move her hands up and reach out to attempt and grab Megumi's breasts, one in each hand and give them a squeeze, before a little smirk appeared on Cat's lips...as she would try and start massaging Megumi's sexy orbs.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next