Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 218 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 218 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sena vs Natalia, Hentai POW match, verbal submissions only

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Sena vs Natalia, Hentai POW match, verbal submissions only - Page 3 Empty Re: Sena vs Natalia, Hentai POW match, verbal submissions only

Post by Kitten Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:01 pm

"Thank you, Sena-chan" Natalia said with a bright cute smile as she stretched her legs, putting more pressure against Sena's knee and pussy. "I'm always aiming to give my opponents the best of me..." she added as she sat up, raising her upper body and placing her hands on the canvas behind her, she used the position to lift her hips slightly and increase the tightness of the hold, while at the same time giving herself more maneuverability to block Sena's attempts to roll them over.

The figure four leglock was one of Natalia's favorite moves and she knew very well how bad it hurt when reversed. She also knew very well how to prevent that from happening and so, each time Sena tried to roll to one side, Natalia leaned her weigth to the other and viceversa. This not only allowed The Dream to keep her hold, but would surely wear down Sena's legs too, or so Natalia hoped.

"No no no...you are staying in it..." Natalia teased with a giggle as she held Sena in place. "Just lay down and take it..." The Dream said as she pushed harder with her legs. "Don't give up...I just want to destroy your legs so you can't use it for the rest of the fight...but don't tap out!" Natalia explained calmly with a cute mocking voice.

Pushing with her legs, Natalia rubbed her sole on Sena's mound some more and then she began to use her big toe to poke against Sena's covered slit, running her toe up and down and then rubbing it in circles against the place where Natalia guessed Sena's clit would be.

Sena vs Natalia, Hentai POW match, verbal submissions only - Page 3 6u0iRWY
Sena vs Natalia, Hentai POW match, verbal submissions only - Page 3 QiougD6Sena vs Natalia, Hentai POW match, verbal submissions only - Page 3 TTlOMaFSena vs Natalia, Hentai POW match, verbal submissions only - Page 3 5t0Q5s2Sena vs Natalia, Hentai POW match, verbal submissions only - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Sena vs Natalia, Hentai POW match, verbal submissions only - Page 3 Empty Re: Sena vs Natalia, Hentai POW match, verbal submissions only

Post by TiefBlau Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:06 am

"Huuu I can...certainly tell." Sena would let out as she would feel Natalia lifting her hips slightly, increasing the tightness of the hold and making it harder for her to try and turn the two over. It was certainly a good execution and Natalia seemed to have Sena right where she wanted, putting the pressure on her knees as well as playing with her pussy all the while.

"Guh, I...do like the feeling..but I..can't..stay in this for..too long." Sena would say, trying to force a grin on her face as the pleasure kept assaulting her as well as the pressure from the hold. "Ooh trust me...I'm..enjoying your touch...way too much..to..tap.."She would continue to try to struggle out of it as much as she could, trying to pry her legs apart with her own leg strength until she would feel what Natalia was doing next.

Sena would let out a loud moan as she would feel Natalia rub her big toe in circles around her clit, finding the position where it was perfectly through her cotton panties as she would massage it with her toe. Sena would lose the fight in her for a bit, the pleasure causing her to arch her body up before she would shake her head, trying to fight through it. "Haaah...d-don't stop...until...I escape." Sena would let out, not being able to deny how good it felt on top of the large amount of pain and strain she was feeling on her legs. Putting all her strength, she would begin attempting to pull the two of them back, trying to reach for the ropes on her side of the ring, trying to get her to break the hold, or at least get leverage to escape considering she really couldn't be disqualified.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:07 pm

"Very well, Sena-chan... Yes yes...go for the ropes..." Natalia encouraged Sena while she grabbed the bigger girl's foot and laid back, tightening her legs around her opponent's own she Sena will have to drag her body, deadweight, all over the ring...and all that while Natalia kept working the hold, punishing Sena's legs specially the knee in a mean attempt to leave them useless.

"You are getting close, Sena-chan...don't give up...almost there..." Natalia kept cheering for her opponent while she clinged to Sena's legs. Natalia would grab Sena's foot on her navel, one hand at the heel and the other at the toes to begin twisting it to the side to add more pain to the lovely Sena. And as if that wasn't enough she began to poke with her big toe against Sena's sex as if she was trying to penetrate it to then move it up to her clit, moving her foot in slow circles to massage the clit with her toe and Sena's pussy with her smooth sole.

"Just and inch more, Sena-chan..." Natalia said almost celebrating as her bigger opponent had dragged her all the way to the ropes. "There you have them!" The Dream said and then she gave Sena's pussy one last rub with her foot before breaking the hold and rolling away from Sena.

Natalia got to her feet and rubbed her legs who were slightly sore from the hold. She looked at her opponent smiling. "How're your legs feeling, Sena-chan?"

Sena vs Natalia, Hentai POW match, verbal submissions only - Page 3 QiougD6Sena vs Natalia, Hentai POW match, verbal submissions only - Page 3 TTlOMaFSena vs Natalia, Hentai POW match, verbal submissions only - Page 3 5t0Q5s2Sena vs Natalia, Hentai POW match, verbal submissions only - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:29 pm

Hearing Natalia's encouragement was an odd feeling, but Sena knew that was the way the girl worked. It just made the fight with Natalia more and more exciting, but she had to admit she was in quite the bad position at the moment. As Natalia really wrenched on that figure four, doing massive amounts of damage to her knees, she wondered how much they could take before she would have trouble using them during the match.

"Your...words make me...so eager to stay in this..Natalia." Sena would let out through her strained but pleasure filed voice. She would then feel the girl grab at her foot, twisting it to add even more pain on the hold. Sena couldn't help but let out a small yell at the pain, but that yell would mix into a crazed moan as she would feel Natalia's big toe begin to poke against her sex, pressing hard against it before her foot began to move in circles, massaging her sex in more places than one.

Hearing Natalia talk again, the girl was quite right as she was just short of the ropes. Finally grabbing hold of them, she would hear Natalia's excited words, feeling her foot rub against her sex one last time before she finally released the hold. Sena would lie there, her hands clasped onto the ropes as she would take in heavy breaths, her chest dramatically rising and falling. The experience her body went through with that hold was wild, and she needed to take a bit of time to recuperate.

However, when she heard Natalia's question, the pain in her legs would become evident as she would let out a small laugh. "They've felt better.." She would let out, trying to use the ropes to support herself standing, though the great deal of pain in her legs was making it quite hard for her to keep on her feet. "But!...That won't stop me from making you mine."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:59 pm

"oh really?" Natalia said amused, giggling as she enjoyed how Sena struggled to get to her feet. It was more than a simple sadistic pleasure, Natalia didn't enjoyed causing pain to others as much as she did weakening them. The idea that she was draining Sena's strength and will to fight was what really got Natalia's sex drive going, and she wasn't going to stop until Sena was completely helpless, like a toy for her to play with.

"Maybe I should punish them some more..." Natalia said with a wicked seductive tone as she approached Sena, her eyes locked on her opponent's sexy legs. But this was only a trick, Natalia wanted Sena to think she was going for the legs, and to complete the charade she even pretended to dive for them, but she then stopped and instead moved forward, trying to grab Sena's hair with two fist and yank the girl off the ropes only to then lift a knee, aiming for Sena's sexy tummy.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:42 pm

"That's right.." Sena would say as she slowly got to her feet, rubbing her legs slightly as she stared at Natalia. The move that she used on her was devastating to say the least. As much pain and pressure it put on her legs and knees, she felt like she had a surge of pleasure going through her the whole time due to Natalia's foot and toe playing with her crotch.

"Ooh? Why don't you try and see if you can then hm?" Sena would say with a large grin, loving the little talk between her and Natalia even though it was literally only a few words. She would watch as Natalia eyed her legs, almost fully sure that with her words and where her eyes were meant that she was going to go after them again and really try to weaken her, cutting her down.

She would be prepared to defend her legs and as Natalia lunged at her, she would go to step to the side to move her legs, but instead she felt the girl grab her hair, her eyes widening in surprise before she was pulled down, Natalia's knee colliding with her gut. Sena would let out a grunt as she remained doubled over, vulnerable for a follow up from the girl.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:51 pm

"Nope! I changed my mind..." Natalia said giggling as she watched Sena double over so sexily after being fooled by her fake attack. "I think we already determine my legs are better than yours..." The Dream taunted Sena as she pulled the girl's head under her right armpit. "And now I am going to show you who is THE boss!" Natalia would claim, grabbing Sena's right arm and sliding it over her head.

Having Sena in position now, holding her opponent's head tightly under her right armpit and with said arm wrapped around Sena's head, Natalia raised up her other arm in the air, showing three fingers to the fans, to then bring those fingers to her mouth sucking them and coating them in saliva while the fans went wild.

Natalia would then spread her legs a little a lower her hips, sliding her free hand under Sena's body and between Sena's legs, The Dream tried to shove the three saliva-coated fingers under Sena's clothes to force them inside her opponent's pussy.

And with that grip of Sena's body and a loud groan, The Dream would then attempt to lift Sena upside down, setting the girl for a sort of suplex.

"Time for the pussyplex!"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:34 pm

"Guh...I..wouldn't go that far..you haven't seen what mine can do yet." Sena would let out in response to Natalia's words as she remained bent over for a few seconds before Natalia pulled her head under her right armpit. It was clear that only a few moves could come from this setup, and Sena knew that each of them would be devastating.

However, what Natalia DID end up doing was quite the surprise to her regardless. She wouldn't be able to see the girl raise her arm up and suck on her fingers, but she could hear the eruption of the crowd at whatever she was doing. Sena knew the girl had something planned and was letting the crowd know before her.

As if to clarify to Sena what Natalia was indeed planning, Sena would feel the girl suddenly slip her three saliva-coated fingers under her panties, directly into her sex. "Haah!?" Sena would let out with a surprised, but moaning-like tone as the girl lifted her up, her fingers still inside her sex causing a crazy sensation to run through Sena.

She would hear Natalia's words, actually wanting to say it was clever but in the state she was in and position, it was tough. What she did do though, as if to counter Natalia and give it back to her while she bit her lip, she would run her hands down the girl, attempting to slip them under her top, trying to get a good grip of both her breasts and squeeze at them as she remained vertical.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:21 pm

Lifting Sena hadn't been easy, despite Natalia being quite strong her opponent was still bigger than her. Yet the effort had been well worth it as now Natalia could show off for the fans and hold Sena upside down while fingering her viciously. The Dream used her digits to massage Sena's pussy with the skilled touch that years of naughty experience gave her. She didn't wasted the chance to use her thumb too to massage Sena's clit, trying to further excite it and expose it. All that while holding Sena up, both to embarras her opponent and to let the blood fill Sena's brain and make her dizzy.

"You are mine, Sena-chan" Natalia said, for her nothing said 'I own you' like lifting someone up and then, of course, unceremoniously slam them down to the ground. But before she could proceed with the second part, The Dream felt a pair of hands sliding under the tiny triangles of her bikini top to start massaging her tits!

"Ahhhh... Mmmmm... Sena!!!" The Dream complained; surprised, aroused and annoyed that her opponent fought back despite the difficult position. Natalia's nipples hardened against Sena's palms making the contact even more pleasant. The Dream let out a soft moan almost losing her balance and her grip on Sena, but then she shook her head and continued with her plan.

"Ok...you asked for this, Sena-chan!" she said as if she wasn't going to pussyplex Sena anyway, and then she dug her fingers as deep as she could on her opponent's sex and let herself fall back, aiming to slam Sena's body real hard on the mats with the pussyplex.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:27 am

Remained up in the air from Natalia's suplex, Sena would feel the blood rushing to her head as she felt the immense pleasure from Natalia's expert touch. It was all too much as she was breathing heavily, her eyes open wide but slowly blinking. She knew what was coming next and that it would be quite the heavy slam, so she figured that she would get in as much of a counter as she could.

As her hands slipped underneath Natalia's bikini top, squeezing at her breasts, she would hear the girl yell out and it would cause Sena to let out a deep moan that was coupled with the feeling Natalia was giving her. "Oooh...I loove it when you say my name like that...and..your breasts..feel great." Sena would let out, licking her lips as she continued her moans from Natalia's fingering.

Hearing her next words, Sena would clench her teeth, feeling Natalia dig her fingers deeper into her sex before bringing her down, slamming her back on the mat. Sena would let out a yell that was mixed with one of pain from the slam and pleasure from Natalia's fingers as her body would arch up, remaining there for a few seconds before she would lie on her back flat.

Last edited by 1905 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next