by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 221 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 220 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Heartfelt Confusion (For kelsea)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Heartfelt Confusion (For kelsea) Empty Heartfelt Confusion (For kelsea)

Post by zxn666 Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:16 pm

Chigusa carried Mia out of the ring like a baby following their match. She felt really bad after doing that to Mia, since it really was unlike her, but she felt as if she needed to win that match somehow, and she hoped Mia felt at least a little bit of the attraction she had for her, instead of the dejection from being overlooked for Yatori. Chigusa didn't mean it that way after all; she just thought Mia had no feelings at all for her, especially considering how she always ran away in the past. But now they were together. And Chigusa hoped Mia wouldn't run away again.

She carried Mia over to a bench, sitting her down while letting out a sigh. It was quite a lot of work to carry Mia all the way here after all! Chigusa practically flopped down on top of the Chinese girl as she lay her down, taking a few deep breaths. She looked at Mia, concerned but still content. She didn't want the Chinese girl to hate her after what she did.

"I'm sorry for doing that Mia," Chigusa murmured, "Are you ok? Do you need anything?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Heartfelt Confusion (For kelsea) Empty Re: Heartfelt Confusion (For kelsea)

Post by Kelsea Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:17 pm

Mia felt really embarrassed being carried around like a baby by Chigusa as if to show off the dominance that she had over her in the match or as if she was carrying home her prize possession after the match.. But at the same time there was something about it, the feeling of Chigusa's sweat soaked body grinding and rubbing up against her as Mia jiggled and bobbed in her grasp...

By the time Chigusa got her to the bench, Mia was panting as if she was in heat.. She flopped down across the bench on her back, feeling Chigusa body sloppily fall over her moments later. She panted heavily, her bust pushing up repeatedly into Chigusa's body, her warm breath blowing off the side of Chigusa's cheek. Mia's knees pointed upwards so that her thighs framed Chigusa's hips on either side, her crotch pressing moistly against Chigusa's belly.

After a long while, Mia moved one arm to press over her forehead "Yeah.. I'm ok.." She breathed, her head turning and tip of her nose unintentionally brushing against the bridge of Chigusa's nose "I.. I dunno.."

Spotlight
characters:
Heartfelt Confusion (For kelsea) ELZuoMvHeartfelt Confusion (For kelsea) OG5hnuaHeartfelt Confusion (For kelsea) Cg3CzYmHeartfelt Confusion (For kelsea) 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:23 pm

"That's good," Chigusa murmured as she rested herself, lying on top of Mia's soft body like it was a pillow, sharing their bodies' warmth and feeling their sex juices all mixing together. Even though she had gotten Mia off quite well, Chigusa still felt horny as hell, her own body not even close to cumming yet. She was tempted to use Mia's body to get off, since she had just defeated the Chinese girl and practically owns her now, but decided against it without much thought. Mia was her friend, and in her devastated state the last thing she would need is to get raped again.

"Mia... will you forgive me for what I did?" she said, "First, all that stuff about Yatori; I know you two are together, and I promise I won't do anything to hurt that, and secondly about what happened tonight? I-I don't know what came over me... to do this to you." She looked sincere enough, her big eyes starting to tear up a little bit even. "Please don't hold it against me!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:45 pm

Chigusa looked sincere enough, although it was kinda hard to believe... She was going right at it when they were in the ring together and it seemed she was pretty certain about the idea of sex in the ring being ok... But then Mia thought maybe she deserved to get sexed up in the ring, the match was born only because she couldn't keep her cool...

Was it even like a punishment? could she say that she didn't really enjoy it deep down? And wasn't she filled with positive feelings at discovering that Chigusa was attracted to her..

As Mia breathed, her body gently rubbed against Chigusa's form.. Mia could feel the bottom of her slit bumping down against the top of Chigusa's clit, one of her arms hooked around the back of Chigusa's shoulder blades.

"I- I guess its not like the first time I've been televised like that.." Although this time did seem to feel a whole lot more embarrassing then the previous time, her insides fluttered with the thought of it and the fact that her body was with and still was with Chigusa so intimately

Spotlight
characters:
Heartfelt Confusion (For kelsea) ELZuoMvHeartfelt Confusion (For kelsea) OG5hnuaHeartfelt Confusion (For kelsea) Cg3CzYmHeartfelt Confusion (For kelsea) 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:50 am

Chigusa was glad Mia seemed to accept her apology, snuggling in closer against the Chinese girl, her breasts pressing in against the underside of Mia's breasts while her sex rubbed up directly against Mia's. "I hope you can forgive me for that Mia," Chigusa said, "It's all my fault, for wanting to get in between your relationship with Yatori. I... I kinda forgot that we had something too..." She shifted a little, putting her head down on Mia's shoulder. "But if you'll accept me, then we can keep on being friends! Right?"

She looked up at Mia, hoping that she would say yes. IT would be crushing to the idol if Mia rebuffed her when she was being so sincere. It was the last thing Chigusa wanted. But she knew it was possible. After all, Mia had just suffered a humiliating loss, how could she not blame Chigusa for it? "Umm... Mia, if you're mad at me, you can take it out however you want. But lets keep on being friends, I don't want to lose you because of this..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:12 am

"I don't even know.." She said, she was just confused right now.. Her overriding emotion was a mix of humiliation and arousal and the situation wasn't helped by the fact that Chigusa was still laying on top of her, Mia's naked nips poking into Chigusa's boobs.

"..I just feel so confused right now... I don't think I'm mad at you... jus-" Mia cut off as she felt a slight drip of Chigusa's juice fall from her pussy lips and land right inbetween her own, quickly seeping into her passage.

"Uh..!" She grunted out, her body tensing up a bit from the sensation and making her body rub sharply up against Chigusa. Her leg moved and her inner thigh grazed up against the side of Chigusa's waist. Her whole body shuddered faintly, her eyes closing and head tilting back as she bit softly into her lower lip. Her breasts pushed upwards into Chigusa's a bit, allowing a trickle of sweat that had run down Japanese girl's bust to pass over onto Mia's orb and carry on its journey, trickling instead down the outside of Mia's breast and collecting at the base of her chest in her breast line.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:04 am

Chigusa gasped a little as well from Mia'sj sudden jostling move, wondering what had prompted her to do that when suddenly Mia's thigh grazed up against her leg and their sexes made contact, Chigusa feeling Mia's wetness and blushing in surprise as well. The closeness of their hold made things so intimate that neither girl could really afford to feel uncomfortable with the contact with another. But Chigusa knew Mia was still embarrassed from the humiliation she got put through barely minutes before.

"Hah... w-we're so close right now Mia," Chigusa murmured, "Are you alright with this?" She slowly moved up a little bit, so they were face to face. "Mia," Chigusa murmured, before closing her eyes and leaning in for a small kiss. She knew the girl was confused, and she hoped that this will push her to make a decision before her arousal overcame her.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:09 am

Mia's blush deepened as Chigusa drew attention to just how close they were right now, naked sweaty body entangled in an embrace. Chiugsa whispered Mia's name and started to lean her face forwards... as Chigusa had thought, Mia was confused and suffering from something like an arousal daze, so as Chigusa moved forwards for the kiss, Mia could barely think straight as to what to do.. Chigusa hot moist body against hers certain swayed things in one direction as Mia could only could only concentrate on her arousal and the eroticness of the situation. Closing her eyes, Mia gently pursed her lips and moaned softly into Chigusa's mouth as once again they connected in a kiss.. Once again sharing saliva with each other as Mia's heart beat quickened to a rabbits pace.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:25 am

Thanks to the closeness of the hold, Chigusa could feel Mia's heartbeat through her skin, her own heartbeat quickening at the thought of how aroused she was making Mia. They shared the kiss for a few moments, before Chigusa broke it and looked back down at Mia, one hand brushing some hair out of Mia's face and caressing the Chinese girl's cheek. "You're beautiful Mia," Chigusa said softly, "I can barely control myself around you..."

She leaned in again, kissing Mia's cheeks and moving down to her neck, sliding her body down slowly and teasingly, letting her hard nipples drag across Mia's body, tracing two lines as she went.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:05 pm

Chigusa just seemed to have a way of getting to Mia sexually and the kissed seemed to really work her up once again. By the time they broke from the kiss Mia was left completely breathless, panting rapid cute pants right into Chigusa's mouth.. Her upper lip still in faint contact with Chigusa's lower lip.

"Chigusa.." Mia whimpered softly upon hearing her sweet words of flattery. Part of herself still immediately dismissed it, probably Chigusa was just saying that to seduce her further then what she was already... Mia didn't have a big ego, so would usually dismiss praise on herself. Still, it did make her chest feel warm as Chigusa said them things.

She gently slipped one hand around Chigusa's butt cheek, gripping it firmly and pulling her in against herself.. Feeling her sex pressing against Chigusa's briefly before the idol slipped down a bit, her Japanese nipples drawing lines down Mia's hot sweaty body as she moved to kiss Mia's neck.

"nh- mmh.." Mia moaned softly, her body tensing and pushing up against Chigusa for a moment and then relaxing a bit under her

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next