Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 189 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 188 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mily vs. Sandy Surf

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mily vs. Sandy Surf - Page 4 Empty Re: Mily vs. Sandy Surf

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:41 pm

Sandy was still trying to relieve herself from the pain when she suddenly felt Mily's uppercut to her jaw. "GAAAH!" she cried out as she tried to hold her jaw. But Sandy didn't realize that there was another thing coming at her, and sure enough Mily unleashed a twist kick to the side of her head. "AAAAHH!" she screamed out even louder as she would hit the ground and hold her head and jaw in pain. "Owie, owie, owie..."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:24 am

"You are tough..." she said starting to get tired, she normally liked to barrage her opponents hoping to knock them out before her stamina ran out to avoid too much damage, but some times that was a risk for people with high endurance, in this case that would be Sandy. She was taking these blows and getting right back up after them some of the times. This time she stayed down which gave Mily a opening though, she lifted her leg up and kicked it down straight towards Sandy's throat.

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:07 pm

"Thanks, Mily." said Sandy as she still held onto her head and jaw to relieve them from the pain of the previous attacks. "You are tough as well...this match is definitely worth fighting in." She was feeling a little better, but then her eyes grew wide when she saw Mily lifting up her leg to go for a kick straight down towards her throat.

Fearing there was no place to run, she would try to cross her arms in front of her to try and block that kick from damaging her more.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:39 pm

The kick had Mily's full force, so upon hitting her arms there was a THUD noise made, there was no breakage but the arms especially the one on top to block the full brunt were hurt, and most likely it would hurt to swing with that arm anymore, but along with that the Sole of Mily's foot hurt too. She slide back a bit whimpering at her hurt foot, she kicked a bit too hard there and is happy Sandy blocked it, it could have really hurt her if it hit her neck.

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:51 am

"AAUGH!" cried out Sandy as her arms hurt after that kick aiming for her neck. As Mily slid back a little, she would rub her arms to try and relieve the pain as she tried to scooch back to the ropes. She then was surprised when she saw that Mily was whimpering over her hurt foot and she realized that she was only wearing stockings.

"Perhaps I can use that to an advantage." Sandy thought to herself. "But for now, I have to keep my distance. My arms are still in pain and I don't think I can grapple as well as before for a while."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:29 pm

"I-I am soooo sorry Sandy! I didn't mean to hit that hard..." She said whimpering a bit more, her foot was red, she hit at a really strange angle. She forced herself to stand back up limping forward, she may have bruised the bone of her foot. she curled her toes up and crouched forward, thinking that this was no time to get soft, she had to keep the pressure up. She took in a few deep breaths then stooped low, charging forward in a attempt to spear the girl, there wasn't too much distance between them so it wouldn't be as rough as a actual spear, but it could still do some damage.

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:49 am

"There's nothing to feel sorry for, Mily." groaned Sandy as she was still rubbing her arms from the remaining pain. "This is a match after all, there's no holding back. Although I wonder why you're holding back just now." She got herself up due to the help of the ropes and would go forward to face Mily again.

But then, she saw that Mily already something planned for her and she was coming with a spear. Realizing how bad the attack would be, Sandy attempted to get out of the way and kick trip her opponent's foot to try and immobilize her. If this worked, she can pull her over to the center of the ring.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:20 am

"Ow!" she said falling forward a bit, but she was soon grabbed and pulled over, going to the center of the ring with a roll as she started to get back up slowly with a slight little groan of confusion

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:00 am

Sandy's attack worked great and she was able to get Mily to the center of the ring. She would watch as her opponent started to get up slowly while trying to regain focus. As soon as she stood up straight, Sandy would attempt to keep her steady and focus on throwing a massive punch to keep her confused.

She knew that it might get blocked, but she had to try not getting too much of the upper hand on Mily since she was just a first-timer.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:44 am

This straight, although it was kind, it was a massive mistake. She twisted her body once finally getting up around from the fist and tried to grab hold of it, if she did she would jump up and try to get Sandy in a mid air arm bar, which afterwards she would thrust to the ground and pull back very roughly on her arm, of course, that was only if this had worked.

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next