Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Announcement of a new belt

Go down

Announcement of a new belt Empty Announcement of a new belt

Post by anegge Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:37 pm

Previously on AFW Avalanche: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/avalanche-f85/commencement-speech-t5330.html:ffb43ja1]Commencement Speech[/url:ffb43ja1]
Next on AFW Avalanche: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/avalanche-f85/announcement-by-akashi-tanikaze-t5332.html:ffb43ja1]Announcement by Akashi Tanikaze[/url:ffb43ja1]

Kat Willows
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/katherine-pussy-willows-t18.html:ffb43ja1]Announcement of a new belt 364206-PAOQOL1.png[/url:ffb43ja1]

Last edited by 121 on Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:14 pm; edited 3 times in total

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Announcement of a new belt GXChUKwAnnouncement of a new belt 1BElGMIAnnouncement of a new belt UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Announcement of a new belt Empty Re: Announcement of a new belt

Post by anegge Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:17 am

Kat Willows strode down to the ring sharply dressed in a long black skirt and matching blouse, considerably more than she was usually known for wearing. Tailing her was a tall, dark man in a suit carrying a wrestling belt.

Deftly the short woman stepped up a set of metal stairs adjacent to the ring. She took hold of the belt as the man passed it to her and then stepped over the ropes as he lowered them. Then with a large grin she turned her microphone on.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we deeply appreciate your' attendance and or viewership on this most special of nights. In order to provide that Anime Female Wrestling may in the future provide you with even greater enjoyment through our fine programming, we are pleased to christen this belt."

She lifted the polished, golden belt into the air with her right hand as she continued the titanic video screens now zooming in on it until the words engraved on it could be seen. She read them aloud as they became visible to the thousands of viewers.

"The AFW Entropy Belt! The purpose of this belt is to allow the administration her at AFW to showcase our new and rising talents, and to spotlight old, forgotten favorites. There will be a title match with this belt, every month. Title competitors will be chosen by the current champion, the matches will be chosen by their challenger. In the interest of keeping these matches exciting the administration reserves the right to reassign the title as they see fit."

The monitors changed to show a split picture of Cassandra at her desk on the left side and Lukretia sitting on a plush couch sipping wine on the right.

"Of course, you needn't worry about that. Certainly no one in the administration would use this belt for their own purposes."

Kat cleared her throat for a moment before continuing as the monitors went dark.

"Needless to say, the first title match will be tonight. You may have noticed that we don't have any additionally scheduled time for a match. This is because we will be assigning this title to the winner of the match between Taylor Sparks and Natalia the Dream."

The crowd broke into a roar. It seemed half of the crowd had begun chanting each of the popular women's names as their images were displayed above Kat's head. Kat spoke up so that she could be heard over the commotion.

"Again, thank you very much for your' continued interest in AFW, and please enjoy the rest of AFW Avalanche."

She bowed slightly. Then she slipped out of the ring handing the belt back to Damian as they made their way out of the arena.

Last edited by 121 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Announcement of a new belt GXChUKwAnnouncement of a new belt 1BElGMIAnnouncement of a new belt UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down