by Yori Yesterday at 9:11 pm

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 7:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 6:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 229 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 228 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Peace offerings...

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Peace offerings... - Page 3 Empty Re: Peace offerings...

Post by Kitten Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:08 pm

Natalia's lovely lips twisted into a vindicatory smile. She wasn't proud of it, at least not too much, but it felt so good to make Taylor explode like that. "Of course not...nothing to do with you..."" Natalia said trying to hide the sarcasm in her tone to sound as sincere as she could. "Would be silly to think that bullying her in the gym and in the ring untill she broke had anything to do with you..."

Hearing Taylor's threat made Natalia want to eat another chocolate but she restrained herself, placing the box away from her in the becnh...far, to avoid any more temptations. "But you are right. Of course. I'm such an awful friend... Maybe you could help me out, Taylor-chan. You...have a way with words...you... are...so charming. I bet you live your life surrounded by friends... Maybe you could teach me how to be loved by everybody..." the blue-eyed cutie added, trying hard not to giggle. "Oh...and please please don't break my neck. The General Manager and the most violent bitch in the roster I can deal with...but you... "

Peace offerings... - Page 3 6u0iRWY
Peace offerings... - Page 3 QiougD6Peace offerings... - Page 3 TTlOMaFPeace offerings... - Page 3 5t0Q5s2Peace offerings... - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:24 pm

Taylor narrowed her eyes and seethed. That's how she was going to play it. At what point did Natalia transform into some kind of mega-bitch? Still, even if she was just deliberately trying to piss Taylor off, it worked like a charm. Taylor clenched and unclenched her fists and measured the distance from herself to Natalia. She could just picture the couple quick steps, the short leap, the knee plowing into Natalia's pretty little face.

"Alright. Now you're speaking my language, eh." She growled, her New York accent showing through. ""Ya gonna get your shot, alright? If I'm gonna spend the time and energy to beat your ass, I'm gonna get paid for it, so when you go to bitch out Luk, tell her to hook up a match for us. And everyone's gonna see it. Bring Adrian. Put her in the front row. Hell, put her ringside. Let's see her try to screw this up for me. She won't have time to pull any of her shit, I'd give you thirty seconds tops before you're face down and surrounded by medics. You bitch. You heartless, ugly bitch. I was right about you from the start."

All she wanted to do was fight her right there, but she couldn't. She had to be good, do it the right way. Do it in the ring. That stupid superior look of Natalia's made her sick. She couldn't wait to wipe it off her face for good. She wanted to turn around and leave, but she didn't feel safe turning her back on Natalia, so she stood her ground.

"Now get off my bench, I don't need it smelling like a hooker."

Last edited by 1167 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:32 pm

Natalia superior look only got more disdainful as she heard Taylor's words and her lips only twisted more maliciously. She felt kind of guilty for doing this, but she also felt like she couldn't stop. The blue-eyed cutie looked at Taylor almost coldly, although Natalia had trouble doing anything coldly, and said with a dead flat tone that almost sounded like a whisper...

"...no..."

Peace offerings... - Page 3 QiougD6Peace offerings... - Page 3 TTlOMaFPeace offerings... - Page 3 5t0Q5s2Peace offerings... - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:37 pm

Taylor bristled. This was the single most irritating moment of her life. Her fists clenched so tightly that her knuckles turned white. She glared at Natalia, trying to make her head explode with her mind. Who did she think she was? Talking shit and taking her bench and refusing to leave... it was ridiculous. Well, Taylor wasn't going to be the one to walk away.

She bent her knees slightly and said very firmly "YES."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:52 pm

Natalia yawned and stretched her body like a lazy kitten all over then bench as she looked at Taylor, with a cute yet slightly evil smile.

"...no, Taylor-san..." The Dream said playing innocent, sounding actually friendly, almost childish. "I'm not going to fight you..." she said, as she rocked her body gently on the bench getting confortable. "..no. I'm not going to ask Lukretia to set a match between us. Actually, if you go and ask her for one, I'll use all my influence as the fifth ranked wrestler of this league to see it never happens...." Natalia made a pause to enjoy the moment and admire Taylor's facial features and how she was affecting them.

"...no. I will never bring Adrian to any of my fights. Much less to an hypothetic maych with you... That will never happen..." Natalia continued brushing her lovely hair with her fingers casually.

"...no. I'm not hearthless. I am DEFINITIVELY not ugly... And you weren't right about me... You are just a jerk trying to pick a fight and fooling yourself into thinking you are in the right." Natalia's words hung in the air almost as if there was echo in the lockers, despite of how softly she was talking. "...but like I said....no..."

Natalia placed one arm across her eyes, covering them as if she was getting ready to sleep. "...and no. I'm not moving of the bench. It is not your bench... bully."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:43 am

Taylor nearly choked on her own frustration. She spluttered before managing to put together actual words.

"Are you fucking insane? You can't just say the opposite of everything I say and expect me to take you seriously!" Then Natalia called her a bully and she suddenly fell silent and glared at her hatefully.

"I... am... SO not..." Why was she trying to justify herself to Natalia? She was so obviously just trying to get a rise out of her. "Alright, fine. You brought this on yourself."

She moved quickly around behind the bench and snatched up the box of chocolates. She tossed the lid on the ground and grabbed a handful of chocolates, then dumped the box. She vigorously rubbed them around in her hands until they were a mess of melted chocolate, then dove on Natalia to smear chocolate in her precious raven-colored hair.

Last edited by 1167 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:06 am

Natalia wasn't looking at Taylor, as she had placed her arm in front of her sore eyes. "Hell yes, you are...your bench? Please..."
Natalia said smiling but then she heard Taylor approaching and she feared that the punkygirl had lost her mind and was going to attack her, but when she opened her eyes she saw Taylor picking the chocolates and throwing the box.

"My chocolates!" Natalia whined pouting. "Now that's as much of a bully as you can get" she complained, truly sad at the loss of chocolates, looking puzzled as Taylor rubbed her hands and then attack.

"Heeeeey! What you doing?" Natalia yelled as Taylor moved her chocolate covered hands towards Natalia luscious dark hair. The Dream quickly intercepted Taylor's wrists preventing them from reaching their destiny. Natalia couldn't help but giggle as this situation seemed, at least to her, harmless, silly and quite cute.

"Come on Taylor...don't be mean..." Natalia whinned cutely as if it all was a game while she struggled with Taylor, seeing the hands coated with chocolate, Natalia suddenly got an idea. Holding Taylor's wrists firmly she moved her head up and began to lick the chocolate off Taylor's left hand.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:13 am

"GET OOFFFFFFF!" Taylor shouted at Natalia while she struggled to sully her hair. When Natalia began licking at her hand, she relaxed for a second and then jerked her hand forward to smack her palm against Natalia's cheek, leaving a delicious chocolatey smudge behind.

"You're only making this worse for yourself!" She put her knee across Natalia's chest, just below her bust, and leaned her weight on it to make her as uncomfortable as possible. "And it is SO my bench, ask anyone, I just let other people use it sometimes. I ALWAYS sit on this bench! Right now, between the two of us, it's MINE. And YOU SUCK!" Natalia's laughter only made it worse. She supposed that the situation might've been funny under different circumstances, but Taylor certainly wasn't in the mood to appreciate it.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:20 am

"Oughhh!" Natalia groaned slightly hurt by the slap that left a chocolate hand imprint on her cute face. Despite how much it sting, The Dream kept holding Taylor's hand, trying to protect her hair, but when the punkgirl placed her knee in between Natalia's chest crushing her, it all became much more complicated.

"Oughh!..ufffff... You are hurting me..." Natalia whined and then coughed as breathe became a tortuous experience. "Ok...ughh...oK... I'll get off your bench... I'll give you my lunch money too... Just please don't mess my hair..." Natalia begged still holding Taylor's wrists.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:29 am

Taylor growled. "Mind games are for losers, okay? You manipulative cheap skank. From here your hair is ugly enough anyway. It's like straw." She stood up quickly and yanked her arms back on the off chance that Natalia held on she could maybe pull her off the bench.

"Talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk. Is that all you're good for? At least when I run my mouth it's informative and entertaining. You're just trying to trick me. You can't make me feel like something I'm not. I'm not stupid."

Taylor was angry, but she had to be careful with this one. The last thing she needed was someone getting inside her head and trying to tear her down. Screw Natalia, she didn't know her. She didn't even know her so-called friend. Screw her.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next