by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

No Justice? No Peace!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

No Justice? No Peace! Empty No Justice? No Peace!

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:09 am

After the dramatic event at the Friction Arena with Emily Clarkson, Allison Watson and Lu Jiao Jocelyn, Bonnie felt just plain overwhelmed. She left her brother behind and went home to chill with her girl. The match with Jocelyn was no doubt coming up and Bonnie was ready but first she had to talk to someone.

Bonnie pulled up to Yi Lan's place and gave a shaky sigh, closing the door on her truck behind her as she strolled up to the apartment, wondering how she should speak when addressing Y Lan about a sesnticve subject. Either way, Bonnie found her knuckle's against The door of Yi Lan's apartment before she would knock firmly.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

No Justice? No Peace! Empty Re: No Justice? No Peace!

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:41 am

Lan was not expecting any company on this particular day—in fact, she had never had any company here in Japan—and so was naturally shocked and a little wary of the knock that she heard on her door early in the afternoon. She glanced around the apartment, locating anything that could be used as a weapon against an unwanted intruder. The Chinese girl had grown increasingly anxious and maybe a little paranoid as she had become more and more entangled in the dangerous web woven by her crush Jocelyn, her…relatively non-threatening acquaintance Bonnie, and, of course, the terrifying Allison.

Lan would look through the peephole, and would let herself relax a little when she saw Bonnie was the one standing on the other side of the door. Slowly, Lan would unlock the door and open it halfway, blinking at the bright sunlight as she looked out at Bonnie. “Uh…hi,” Lan would say. She didn’️t know what Bonnie wanted, and couldn’️t think of a good way to greet the American. “How…are you?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:55 am

Bonnie was fidgeting around when Yi Lan opened the door. She sighed deeply and forced a smile as the Chinese girl greeted her.

"Hey girl." Bonnie said simply before hesitating to reply. "...I'm alright." She finally said, thinking back to recent events with Allison and Jocelyn. This fiasco had reached a new level of crazy and complicated. And Lan probably hadn't watched Friction yet either.

"May I come in? I need to talk with ya bout somethin' important."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:08 am

Lan had no idea what was going on in AFW. She had watched a few matches out of curiosity shortly after first meeting Jocelyn and Allison, but the wrestling federation had quickly grown to represent everything that she was afraid of here in Japan, even though she herself was under contract with them now. She had no idea what Bonnie had been up to since they had last seen each other, weeks earlier, after Lan had spent the night at Bonnie’️s house.

“That’️s good,” Lan replied, when Bonnie said that she was alright. There was something about the way she said it that made Lan think that she wasn’️t quite as alright as she claimed. That belief was bolstered by Bonnie’️s subsequent request.

“Ah…umm, sure. Come in,” Lan would say, swinging the door all the way open and stepping aside to allow her American acquaintance to come inside. It was the first time anyone besides Lan had ever been inside the apartment, but it would appear ready for visitors, with little dust or grime and almost everything in its proper place. Lan liked to keep things clean. “Sit down over here,” Lan would invite her guest, motioning towards a chair in the apartment’️s living room.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:14 am

Bonnie stepped inside when Lan invited her in, the American following her host inside her apartment, where she would take a seat on the chair that Lan motioned her towards. Bonnie sat down immediately and took a seat, exhaling deeply as she thought over how what to say before she figured it out.

"Lan. If you haven't watched Friction lately.... Uhm... Well..." Bonnie scratched the back of her neck. "Well, in a nutshell... Me and my brother basically called out Allison and Jocelyn... And Jocelyn came out with a chair and smacked Allison hard on the head." Bonnie said calmly before her eyes widened.

"-But It's not exactly a good thing! She's.... Lan. I think Jocelyn's gone crazy. She's more dangerous now." Bonnie added, ready to answer any questions that the girl would probably have for her.

Last edited by 621 on Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:27 am

Lan only had two chairs in the room, as she never anticipated ever having more than one guest. She had considered getting rid of the second chair and keeping only the one, but was now glad she hadn’️t. She sat down in the chair across from Bonnie and listened as the American began to describe what had been happening lately in the AFW arena. The feud between Bonnie’️s family and Allison was, evidently, as alive as ever.

Hearing what Jocelyn did to Allison, though, made Lan smile and giggle. That surprised even herself. She had never relished other people’️s pain, but when it was Allison…

“That’️s great!” Lan exclaimed brashly, suddenly more energized. “I hope that she d—”

The Chinese blonde caught herself before she could go any further along that line of thinking. Still, though, she couldn’️t help but smile at the thought of it. It meant that Jocelyn wasn’️t under Allison’️s spell anymore. It meant that she was free. And it meant that, maybe, Lan and Jocelyn could have a chance together.

When Bonnie said that Jocelyn was crazy, Lan didn’️t want to believe it. “I…I don’️t know if you can say that for sure, right? It’️s…it’️s good that she isn’️t letting Allison control her a-anymore.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:07 am

Bonnie had a feeling Lan might get a little excited that her crush broke free of Allison's grip and turned against her. However the manner of it was also quite disturbing and Bonnie did not trust Jocelyn one bit, especially with the way she looked. She remembered the look in her eyes, how crazy she looked. And that wasn't even half the problem.

"Lan..." Bonnie began. "Jocelyn used to worship Allison so much. We've seen it. We could tell there were problems and Jocelyn prolly hated Allison a bit but she adored her as well... The night she went off on her was just out of character. She looked crazed and demented... That chair shot was horrid too. If she could turn on Allison like that... It's quite possible she could lash out on you, as well." Bonnie adviced, doing her best to warn Lan.

"I don't wanna see you get hurt by that woman. And to make matters worse... It seems that Allison wants a piece of Jocelyn too. Getting invovled with her means you Allison would gladly hurt you as well. It ain't worth it. Ya' need ta' forget about Jocelyn and move on with ya life. This is gettin' outta hand. Too dangerous for you, hun."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:41 am

“I know!” Lan would say sharply, when Bonnie began to explain how Jocelyn had once adored and practically worshipped Allison. “I know…but that wasn’️t anything, umm, real. It was…it was Stockholm syndrome, you know, or s-something like that. Allison abused her and Jocelyn attached to her, but none of it was in any way real. One w-way or another, Jocelyn was going to break free…and f-finally, she has…and I…”

Lan didn’️t know how she was going to finish that sentence, and so she gave up and decided to address Bonnie’️s next point. “I…I don’️t think Jocelyn would hurt me. Not because she loves me—or even likes me or anything—but just because…because I haven’️t done anything wrong to her. She knows who her enemies are…Allison is her enemy. I’️m not…and I w-want to be on her side…and if Allison ends up as my enemy, too, then…th-then I’️m okay with that. I just want…I want…”

She trailed off again. She never quite was able to verbalize some of those thoughts that clung perilously close to the tip of her tongue, just on the other side of the ellipsis.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:15 am

At least Lan understood how obsessive Jocelyn was with Allison. Even if that little piece of information seemed quite important in regards to pursing someone romantically. Bonnie didn't see herself dating Duffy if she was openly worshiping some rich bitch.

"Stockholm Syndrome feels about right." Bonnie added after Lan, feeling the little Chinese girl had a similar case with Jocelyn too since she was far from Gentle with Lan. At least from what Bonnie had seen. And once again it seemed to Bonnie that Lan was being as stubborn as ever!

"Gah!" Bonnie exclaimed after she heard Lan side with Jocelyn and her willingness to stand up to Allison. Throwing her hands up in the air in disbelief and frustration. This girl was crazy! "You bout as as stubbron as a mule, ya know that!? Honestly... Takin' her side like that. She's all loony right now and you wanna side with her against big bad Allison!" Bonnie complained before she leaned towards Yi Lan.

"Allison is the worst. You'd have no chance fighting her. Jocleyn was destroyed by her and I barely did a thing... You walkin' in a minefield, hun. You should think more carefully on this."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:36 am

“Wait, no—” Lan would begin, as Bonnie seemed to be shocked by what she had said. Honestly, Lan didn’️t really know what she had said that could be so objectionable. Sure, she wanted to side with Jocelyn—it was only common sense, she felt. She had a less-than-secret crush on Jocelyn, and Jocelyn was now aligned against a woman who Lan viewed as a sort of ultimate evil, and whom was viewed similarly by most people who knew her, including Bonnie.

“Look, it’️s…it’️s not like I’️m siding against you or anything. But…if Jocelyn is against Allison now, isn’️t she on your side? Shouldn’️t we all be on the same side…against Allison?” She took a deep breath and then continued: “I…I don’️t think I could take her on myself. I d-don’️t want to fight her. I mean, I know how to fight—even if none of you think I do—b-but I don’️t like it, so I just mean…I just mean I’️m against her, not that I want to fight her. I still just…I don’️t think Jocelyn can be as bad as you say, you know?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next