Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tai Kamiya vs Angela (C) Hentai Submission for Hentai Title!

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tai Kamiya vs Angela (C) Hentai Submission for Hentai Title! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tai Kamiya vs Angela (C) Hentai Submission for Hentai Title!

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:36 am

"Ha! Your one to talAHH!" Tai's repsonse to the "nurses" taunt was cut short by the girls short drop and sudden stop, her makeshift neckbreaker causing his body to lean back further, but the impact, and when she let go, causing him to snap back towards an upright position, before the pain of the move made him fall onto all fours!

"Owwww.....damn....forgot you could wrestle as well as fuck...."

He groaned, rubbing his neck.

Back to top Go down

Tai Kamiya vs Angela (C) Hentai Submission for Hentai Title! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tai Kamiya vs Angela (C) Hentai Submission for Hentai Title!

Post by Kitten Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:33 pm

"Oughhhh!" Kaori moaned in pain as they landed, the position making her hurt her own neck and back, as well as her knees upon the impact. She rolled on the canvas groaning and rubbing her neck, but she was happy to have hurt Tai more.

Seeing the boy on his fours made Kaori push herself up to her knees. She couldn't let Tai recover, so despite the pain she moved to the boy, hugging his waist and pressing her voluptuous body on his back, trying to make him fall face first.
"Thank you, Tai-kun" Kaori will say giggling pressing tightly against him, almost like humping the boy from behind while trying to bring him down. "I'm better at sex than wrestling to be honest" the naughty nurse will say cutely. "But I am still better than you at both"

Tai Kamiya vs Angela (C) Hentai Submission for Hentai Title! - Page 2 6u0iRWY
Tai Kamiya vs Angela (C) Hentai Submission for Hentai Title! - Page 2 QiougD6Tai Kamiya vs Angela (C) Hentai Submission for Hentai Title! - Page 2 TTlOMaFTai Kamiya vs Angela (C) Hentai Submission for Hentai Title! - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Tai Kamiya vs Angela (C) Hentai Submission for Hentai Title! - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:35 am

Tai groaned as the nurse grabbed him from behind, locking her hands around his waist and bringing him face and chestfirst to the mat, moaning slightly as she was pratically humping his backside.

"Ngh.....We'll see about that..."

He groaned, pushing himself up to his knee's before reaching down and trying to force her hands apart!

"N-Now getoff!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:47 pm

"But I like it here..." Kaori said pouting as she continued pressing her body on Tai, rolling her tits on his back, and as he got on his knees, she would take the opportunity to push with her hips to ram her mound on his ass as if she was fucking him doggy style.

"Why are you so mean?" Kaori asked almost sounding sad as she slip her hands away. Unable to hold Tai as she wanted she send one hand up to caress Tai's chest while the othe went down to rub at the boy's bulge.

Tai Kamiya vs Angela (C) Hentai Submission for Hentai Title! - Page 2 QiougD6Tai Kamiya vs Angela (C) Hentai Submission for Hentai Title! - Page 2 TTlOMaFTai Kamiya vs Angela (C) Hentai Submission for Hentai Title! - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Tai Kamiya vs Angela (C) Hentai Submission for Hentai Title! - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:24 am

Tai let out a gasp/moan combo as Angela humped against his ass when he got up, the pink haired boy finally getting her hands seperated from around his waist, only for her to slip her hands out of his grasp and start rubbing his chest and crotch, his member tingling from her touch, despite the shorts covering him.

"Mmmm....well....I....dont want to get a bad reputation for being mean...."

He replied, body shivering in reaction to her touch, feeling a bit bad about "being mean" as she put it, her sensual style appearing to cloud his judgement yet again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:07 pm

"Then you should stop trying to hurt me..." Kaori said with a pleading tone. "All I want to do is please you, Tai-kun" she added moving her head in position to sweetly whisper the words in her ear. At the same time her hand tried to slide under his clothes and reach his cock to caress it softly. The naughty nurse kept pressing her voluptuous body on Tai's back, trying to make the boy supprt her weigth and to slowly push him towards the ropes.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:29 am

Tai moaned as she stroked his chest and caressed his cock, his member starting to get hard under her soft, tender hands. He reached up with one hand, getting his arm around her head, holding her close as he turned his head to kiss her neck.

"Well....what would please me....."

He moaned out...before suddenly clenching his arm tight around her head as it lay on his shoulder

"Is winning the Hentai title..."

He finished, suddenly dropping back onto his ass, trying to stun her with a aptly named Stunner!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:46 pm

Kaori giggled as she felt Tai holding her head and kissing her neck. She hold his cock more firmly tightening her fingers around it like a vice and then softly turned her head as to kiss Tai in the lips. "Then stop giving me such a hard time..." she purred seductively as she prepared to kiss him.

And then Tai dropped to his knees. Kaori was taken completely by surprise and the hit on her jaw made her cute head bounce dramatically back. The naughty nurse fell on on her back badly stunned. She laid there on the mats spread eagled, staring at the ringlights above her not sure what had hit her.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:36 am

Tai smirked as he got to his feet, turning around and looking down at her.

"Cmon, you didnt think I didnt learn from our last match? Your little seduction tricks arent going to work on me this time!"

He boasted....though he wouldnt admit that his cock was hard under his short's, her earlier teasing working very well, despite his newfound resistance.

With her apparently stunned for the moment, Tai would bend down, going to work by taking off the girls high heels and tossing them outside the ring, getting rid of the possible weapons. He would then go for her nurse outfit, ignoring whatever buttons it had and instead just using brute force, pulling at it as he tried to rip and tear it up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:29 pm

Kaori was still too stunned to put up any kind of resistance and Tai easily took off her shoes to then move to her nurse blouse. The few buttons that held it flew through the air exposing the nurse big round tits that bounced a little from the violent motion showing their firmness. The cold air on her sensitive tits woke Kaori up from her dazed state as her nipples grew hard. Her cute face turned deep red upon realizing that her delicious bosom was now being shown on the arena screens.

"Ahhh!!! YOU PIG!!!" Kaori yelled as she tried to close her blouse with one hand and swung the other aiming to hit Tai's face with a hard slap.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next