by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:19 am

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 5:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 4:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:56 am

Who is online?
In total there are 219 users online :: 3 Registered, 1 Hidden and 215 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Long Eared stranger

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Long Eared stranger Empty The Long Eared stranger

Post by LunarWolf Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:56 am

The Long Eared stranger 657025-DTCV7UW.jpg

For the past few minuted loud smack and thuds, followed by screams could be heard from the locker room, as once again the Renegade gunslinger was having a good old fun time beating up some bitch that had just been in the wrong place at the wrong time, this time it was a comment about her hat that had ticked Josey off, this girl was not going to leave her in better condition than the last bitch that she beat up on.

Right now Josey had her hands on the girls hair and pressed her face up against a nice little locker, " Got any more comments about my hat before I destroy you're pretty little face!" Josey said with a smirk and a certain pleasure in her voice as she was beating up on the girl, Josey decided to pull the girls head back and then slam it into the locker as hard as she mighty cowgirl could.

After which she would laugh a little, letting the girls hair go and allowing her to slump down to the ground.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

The Long Eared stranger Empty Re: The Long Eared stranger

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:17 am

The Long Eared stranger 1273953481302.jpg

"Ahh!" Cardia screeched as she was slammed against the locker, leaving a sizable dent in it and bursting another bloody wound in the girl's face. "Sorry! I'm sorry!" She shouted, pathetically. She had no idea why this woman assaulted her. She had just complimented her hat and the cowgirl went ballistic. "Please, stop..." Cardia whimpered as she was let go, collapsing to the floor in a bloody, helpless heap.

---

The Long Eared stranger Ca023624550325268f7de028feae27a5.png

As it often was, the locker room at the AFW was relatively empty. As long as there was not a show going on, a girl could easily find herself alone in there. Lia thought she was alone, but the unmistakable sounds of someone getting their ass-kicked permeated the locker room. Cursing her luck and her stupid desire to help people out, Lia glanced around the corner and saw a cowgirl beating the everloving shit out of someone familiar. A real cowgirl! For a second, Lia was happy to see someone who liked westerns as much as she did. If Lia had not found the bunny ears first she would totally be wearing a cowboy hat... Probably would at least wear more of a shirt than the mystery cowgirl though...

Lia's joy was short-lived. She recognized the victim: Pigtails! From Lukretia's payroll. No way was this a fair fight. And Pigtails was far, far too milquetoast to start something this bad. Lia stole another quick glance before pulling back, noticing how the pigtailed pansy recoiled from a punch. Not good. The cowgirl was built and knew how to kick the crap out of people. Lia muttered a few curse words under her breath. This was just going to get her another powerful enemy and a useless favor from an even more useless person, but... she could not walk away, and she could NOT let this cowgirl walk away. If she thought she could get away with these sort of assaults, she was dead wrong. The joy of setting her straight would outweigh the negatives.

Whipping out her phone, Lia dashed a quick text message to her friend Chesna.
"Pigtails hurt bad in Frixon locker room.
I know you and her have a thing.
Totes not jealous. You're an addict. >Wink
Come in 12 minutes with car. No more, no less. Cart off one pigtails, maybe one asshole, hopefully not one rabbit.
Off to war again
....\/
//^_^
"

Quickly and quietly loading her valuables into her locker, Lia rounded the corner shortly after hearing the vicious slam of the victim being driven into a locker. With a dopey smile, Lia let out a whistle. "Pheeew. You sure showed her, pardner!" Lia pulled a quick finger gun on the cowgirl, "Bang bang, baby! Gotcha! I'm too quick for ya! Whoo!" Lia swaggered a bit closer, staying just a few feet back, eying the cowgirl's build. Even worse from up close, powerful, but not bulky. Tense muscles, but fast enough to deliver that power yesterday. This would not be easy. Lia took another second to curse her stupid good Samaritan impulses. "Wowee, you knocked the crap outta here, huh, pardner? You know, if I sucked at fighting as much as you, I would definitely spend all day beating on pussies like her."

Cardia could not muster up much but a pained moan at the insult.

Lia continued, "Always best to avoid a real fight if you ain't no good at them, yes sirree." Lia's playful drawl was not entirely successful at hiding the edge in her roundabout insult. It clearly was not true, but she would not grant the cowgirl an inch. Seeing what she had done to the pigtailed girl was enough to tick her off.

Last edited by 241 on Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:45 am

Josey smirked and chuckled a little at the beaten down girl, she felt like a cigarette about now, she was just about to pull the pack out of her pocket, before the strangest thing dawned upon her, a girl wearing bunny ears, huh....some people are just crazy it seems, she put back the pack of smokes and went to stare at the girl, at first she seemed to compliment her, was she going to meet someone else like Sarah Gatt here, not that she wanted to, Sarah was enough, since Josey didn't like to work together with people to much, and Sarah was just and exception so far to the girls she hadn't want to smash their face in for no reason at all.

Josey raised and eyebrow and was forced to push up her hat a bit, as she stared at the girl, when the girl started to insult her, huh...someone's got balls to say the least, not often a little bunny walks up to the big scary cowgirl and tells her to stop beating up on a sissy, well Josey would just make the best of the situation, and from the finger shooting that Lia did would fake injuries, before pulling up her 1887 colt revolver, pointing it to Lia and pulling the trigger 6 times, but nothing happened, for all the chambers were empty, "Bang! you're dead and I will get to eat Rabbit steak tonight!" Josey said with a smug smirk on her face.

While the girls words didn't bother her so much, she just had to play along and have some fun with the girl before she beat her up and griller her for dinner, " Not avoiding a real fight, just that I find the best way of hunting around here, it by beating up on sissies, until the big strong girls come around to try and stop me, but of course I suppose I will have to make do with a little bunny like you!.........or maybe you could hop along and find a real opponent for me!" Josey said with a little chuckle as she just couldn't help but make fun of the bunny thing, " Look either you're a real bunny or a playboy bunny, and bunny girl let me tell you, you could never be in playboy!" Josey said with a little chuckle as she put her gun back in to holster.

Not that anything Josey said was really true, but hey, why would she be honest, she decided to take a quick step forward, looking like she would lunge for the bunny girl, but of course just stopping, she just wanted to see the girls reaction, and check and see if she was scared or anything like that.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:51 am

Lia's eyes went wide in fright for an instant when Josey pulled out her gun. She had not really expected the cowgirl to be packing a real gun in Japan. Even Lia did not risk that... She twisted to the side, but froze when she heard the click and saw the open air through the gun's cylinders. It was not loaded. Playing along, Lia recoiled with every fake shot, grunting in pain. "Oohg, you got me." Still, Lia's playful smile lost all the joy behind it. This woman used an absolutely beautiful firearm as a toy. No discipline, no respect at all.

Her reasoning cemented the deal. Lia hated this woman. She was a straight up psycho. No amount of beatings would convince her of how wrong she was, but she still had to be taken down all the same. For the first time in a long time, Lia began to miss her previous job. A few strokes of the trigger and the world would be an incrementally better place. It was a foolish, childish delusion and why Lia never considered herself a real soldier but she could never let those feelings go.

"Maybe I can!" Lia replied, mock cheerfully.

When Josey feinted her lunge, Lia saw red. She had nothing to prove by fighting clean. Cocking her head back, she aimed a lightning quick headbutt at the cowgirl, aiming right for her nose. If she got lucky and broke it, all the better. The red would become a blinding white at the impact, but Lia moved by instinct. Staying leaning forward, Lia would shoulder check Josey into the lockers, hoping to drive as much air out of her as she could. Still fueled by adrenalin, Lia would try to grab the cowgirl's thighs and pull back, knocking her off her feet and hopefully against the locker once more. Stepping back, Lia's balance would be thrown enough that her assault would have to take a brief pause while she rubbed her head. Shaking herself up after a headbutt was probably not a good idea. Even worse was trying to beat Josey in the field of power and brutality, but Lia was not thinking clearly at the moment. She wanted to teach Josey a bloody lesson.

If Josey had taken all that and did not recover in the pause Lia took, Lia would step back in with a powerful punt aimed right at Josey's head.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:19 am

Josey didn't care for what Lia did when she pulled the trigger, nearly wishing she had put some real bullets in the gun, wondering what the girl would do in that case, but still, that would just make things boring, now that she knew the gun wasn't loaded the little bunny wouldn't have to be concerned about Josey shooting her, and she could try to give the Renegade Gunslinger a little challenge, however brief it would be.

"Oh! you can? hop along to wonderland instead and find me that Jabberwocky instead maybe he'll be more a challenge that tha lill'white wabbit here" Josey said as she liked making fun of the bunny girl, the fact that she was dressed like a bunny just made things easier, and with that blazer she looked like and office bunny, hehe.....paper pusher bunny...

Josey's fake lunge didn't work as she had thought as her head made impact with Lia's and she staggered back a step, at least that was until she was stricken by the bunny girls shoulder and smacked back into the lockers, "Guh!" Josey shouted out as her back crashed into the lockers, not a good feeling, but as she was about to step out and push Lia away, she pulled away her legs and she crashed down on her butt, with her head smacking into the locker again, "Ahg! God'dangit!" Josey shouted out as she watched Lia move away, she pushed herself away from the lockers and up to her feet, shaking her head a little as she raised her fist to the girl.

"maybe you can entertain me long enough for a new girl to come along!" Josey shouted out as she tried to show herself as un-fazed by those moves, even though it hurt quite a bit.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:40 am

Shaking the cobwebs out of her head, Lia braced herself, but caught her momentum as Josey rose, faster than Lia had expected. The woman could take it as well as she could dish it out. "You got that backwards pardner." Lia teased in an affected icy drawl, most of the humor gone from her voice. "You're the one entertaining ME here." Hissing the insult out helped Lia cool down from rage to general disdain... at least briefly.

Taking up a boxing stance, Lia stepped in, trying to stay at striking distance but also keep Josey's back against the lockers. Josey seemed straightforward, so Lia expected a heavy swing or a tackle attempt. She stayed ready to get low, trying to move so that Josey's first swing would hit air, and fire a few blows at Josey's stomach. She needed to take some wind out of the cowgirl if she wanted to go toe-to-toe with her.

And, of course, being ready to go low let Lia be ready to sprawl back and try to catch and lock up with Josey if the cowgirl charged in, hopefully. Nothing was certain when fighting someone like Josey.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:02 am

Josey couldn't say she liked the girls attitude, she was cocky to say the least, sort of like Josey was, and she seemed to have a wish to get the living hell kicked out of her scrawny bunny butt, in that case Josey would be obliged to hurt her as much as she could, this girl would at least prove somewhat more fun than the other girl had, which was quite a plus.

Josey fist hit nothing but air as Lia moved in down low and began to throw a bunch of shoots to her gut, " Ugh!" Josey let out after every hit, after three of the Josey raised both her hands high up and clasped them together, before she would try and brutally bring it down in a double axe handle slam down on Lia, trying to take the girl down a peg.

If said attack hit, then Josey would quickly try to grab a handful of Lia's hair before attempting to throw the girl into the lockers, face first, she wouldn't go easy on someone who challenged her in such a way as this little bunny had, there was a great need to smash this girl face in for Josey, and that was exactly what she would attempt to do.

"Don't try me, either you come at me like you mean it! or you can just take the beating you're going to get!" Josey would shout to the little bunny girl.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:26 am

((Feeling a little fruity with the words today so forgive the ham.

... Yeah, ham, on AFW. Should not be a surprise.))

Lia noticed the axe handle at precisely the wrong moment. Her footwork was all wrong. She was too wrapped up in hurting Josey and she could not get herself out of the way. The cowgirl's muscles were coiled steel springs ready to snap. This was clearly not her first rodeo. Despite having realized this already, Lia once again was faced with the fact that she had woefully underestimated her foe.

Lia juked as best she could but the blow came down with thunderous power. "Kff!" Lia huffed in pain. Her world was rocked and before she realized it, she had been introduced roughly to the locker wall, the only thing her head could have hit that was harder than Josey's skull, with a powerful smack. The first thing that came back into focus was the Lia's skull shaped dent she had left.

Turning around and bracing against the locker wall to maintain her footing, it was Lia's turn to pretend that did not hurt. Her head throbbed in pain, but she forced herself to crack an icy smile. She chuckled and regretted it, "Heh, you still don't get it, pardner. You're my plaything. I'll take you apart how I want. When I want... Ow..." Lia grinned widely as she rubbed her throbbing head, eyes never leaving Josey. The rabbit had taken a nasty blow but it would take a bit more than that to keep her down; she refused to fall someone she considered nothing more than a two-bit gutter-trash bully. A lot more than both their egos would be bruised before this was through.

Still, Lia was woozy, and she did not have time to recover. She stepped forward. Her balance was still off. The floor seemed like it was about to come up at her at any second... which gave Lia an idea. She feinted charging at Josey but quickly tumbled to the ground, sliding sideways hoping to catch Josey's legs between her own, hoping to trip the cowgirl back onto the hard floor. If she could bring Josey down, Lia would quickly scramble to try and mount her, but her still aching head would slow her down a bit.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:15 pm

Josey looked on at Lia as she looked so foolish, trying to seem strong, it was all to strange though as she watched the girl with Bunny ears try to seem like someone tough, Josey smirked a little and let out a chuckle at her, " I think ya got that lil'bit there wrong pardner, you can be ma little bunny...sadly most of my cute lil pet never make it longer than a week...but in your case I think i might just try and see if we can't change there here number to a minute, maybe even two if ya'll be at least a half way descent fighta" Josey said as she looked on at Lia, she didn't really have anything against the girl, and she kinda liked that she was willing to at least try and put up a challenge.

Josey placed her hands on her hips and smiled a little, her body was just as strong and impressive as it ever was, her large frame towering a bit over the bunny girl as she couldn't help but wonder how this little thing would even attempt to try and take her down, if that now was her aim, maybe she was just the kind of girl that looked for a beatdown, if that was the case then coming to the Renegade Gunslinger could be a good idea, even if she wanted to fight back there was no doubt that she was going to get her little bunny ass kicked all over this locker room, just like her wimpy little friend had.

Josey was unsure what Lia was doing but as she came charging at her, Josey decided to move forward and counter attack trying to charge at her, maybe in an attempted shoulder block, possible that was the cowgirl plan, but if it was we will never know, for Lia dropped down and her legs managed to snare up Josey and down went the cowgirl, her towering frame falling down and finally crashing down onto the ground with a loud *thud* as her face smacked into the cold hard ground.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:05 pm

The cowgirl's taunting annoyed Lia. She reminded Lia of a much younger, much dumber version of herself. Did I sound like that? Oh man, do I STILL sound like that?!

For a second, after tumbling and hopefully tripping Josey, the world still spinned even though Lia had come to a rest. That blow still had Lia rattled, and she did not know for sure if she did trip Josey or if her fall was just the world twisting.

The smack, though, Lia had not taken enough hits quite yet to imagine that. The cowgirl had hit the floor. It was time to go to work.

It seemed like everyone Lia had fought since coming here was exceptional, and the cowgirl was a perfect example. She was powerful. Maybe even more than the German. Powerful but lean enough to be quick, the cowgirl was one of the most annoying sorts to fight. Still, she could be brought down the same as any other fighter, and the target Lia needed to do so was right in front of her. Josey was a fearsome physical specimen and definitely not someone Lia could go toe-to-toe with in a slugfest, sadly. Lia had to take away some of that advantage.

Fighting through the pain, Lia scrambled in, trying to grab one of Josey's legs before she could recover. Giving it a yank to jolt her from getting back up. Rising to her knees, Lia would take the foot in her arm and try to apply an ankle lock to foot, twisting the joint with all the power she could muster. In a normal fight, Lia would tend to hold back on a move like this. Most people did not deserve broken bones. Even fewer had the sort of training and experience Lia had (Though the calibre of girls at Friction was beginning to show Lia that belief more Lia's vanity than anything else.). The cowgirl could take it, though, and more importantly did deserve this and much more. Lia would twist with all her might. If something broke, all the better.

If Lia could keep the hold on long enough, she would rise to her feet with Josey's foot still in her grasp. Lifting Josey's leg, Lia would slam the knee hard into the hard floor, releasing the hold.

Last edited by 241 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next