Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Long Eared stranger

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Long Eared stranger - Page 7 Empty Re: The Long Eared stranger

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:30 am

" Haha, I'm sure you could have gotten back into the fight, but sure I'll take your gratitude" Cecilia said with a smile and a little blush as she was called a sexy Nordic she-beast, it was an unusual name, but not necessarily one that she disliked, she looked down on Lia for a second as she heard what the girl said to her, " Well hey, I'm already on Gatt's radar kinda...well I put myself there, so no worries" Cecilia said as she then let out a surprised " Woa!" When she felt Lia nuzzle up against her breasts, hehe...she one of those kinda huh...cute Cecilia thought to herself as she held Lia a bit closer, and smiled down at her, " Fine, I'll do my best to keep you safe " Cecilia said as she then began to head of towards her car.

The Black Lamborghini Gallardo that stood there, a black bull in the night, Cecilia let out a little laugh at the comment about the door, " yeah...i noticed the lockers, guess that means they will have to make the locker rooms a bit nicer next time around " Cecilia said with a smile before drifting off for a second, " Or they will by the cheapest, crap ass lockers ever, since they just keep getting busted up like this " Cecilia said as she was a bit ponderous about it, but she headed over to her car and looked down at Lia, " you mind opening the door so i can put you in there ?" Cecilia said with a little smile.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:51 am

"Oh, ho, don't take me wrong. I'm sure she wouldn't have ridden me for long. I am tough to keep down." Lia winked up at Cecilia as she reached out to open the car door. "Still, that whole fight was pretty humbling. Nice car, by the way."

"Pretty sure that better, stronger lockers would just mean wrestlers getting hurt worse when they can't keep it in the ring. You know how it goes." Whatever hits Lia had taken earlier must have been bad. It was only now that her brain seemed to open up enough to process things other than pain and Lia's non-stop chatter. Cecilia was a bit of a mystery to Lia, and getting in her car probably was not a tactically sound decision, but she seemed earnest enough. Lia had no choice, really. She was in no condition to protest even if she thought Cecilia meant ill. All in all, Lia was spectacularly lucky to have met Cecilia when she did. If that cowgirl had made good on her weird, creepy pet fetish... well, she was tough enough to deal with in the locker room. Lia would have had serious trouble outwitting her on her own turf.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:08 pm

Cecilia smiled a little as she heard what Lia had said and it was probably true enough, " Next time you'll just have to kick her ass right " Cecilia said as she shot a wink to Lia, then nodded a bit at her as she began to put her inside the car and closed the door, she would move around and get in on the diver side, and then look over at Lia, She was taking a liking to the girl and she didn't really have anything else to say about it, she enjoyed her little ramblings and her fun attitude, but like Adrian it seemed, she was putting herself down a little, while well...Adrian did it a bit more, but still she enjoyed Lia, and now she just had to nurse Lia back to health a bit.

Cecilia would looked over at Lia, looking her up and down for a second, she was hot, and she was cute, the Bunny ears was just adorable, " Strap in " Cecilia said as she would turn the ignition and then start the car, letting the bull purr for a moment before she would drive off at a pretty intense speed and head over to her place, it wasn't far away, but far enough for them to exchange pleasantries and such, maybe get to know each other a bit more as well.

" So..Lia, I'm guessing you are a wrestler as well right ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:28 am

Lia shrugged, "Oh, I'll get her next time. But then the time after that, and the time after that..." Lia twirled a lock of hair in thought, "She's got me marked and it's 0-1 her..." Lia sighed, "Sorry, I am really not used to losing to bullies I pick fights with." Lia grinned cutely at Cecilia as she found the blonde looking her over. Her newfound friend seemed to like her. Cecilia was... impressively built, and Lia liked the way she was eying her.

"Whoah," Lia let out as Cecilia pushed her car to incredible speeds. "Fancy chariot to Olympus, eh?"

Lia nodded, "Yep. I'm on the Friction payroll. Been known to do a bit of ass-kicking in the ring." Lia tried to sound smug but it just was not working. She needed to be a good night's rest away from the bruising Josey gave her ego (And the rest of her) before she could talk tough. Still, she would rather talk about the wrestling than her other job working for Lukretia. "I'm guessing you are if you're feuding with the Gatt faction."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:38 am

Cecilia looked on a little at Lia as she kinda told her exactly what was bothering her, and she could understand that well enough, Cecilia had been quite down after her defeat and that was just something that anyone would be, since she didn't like it either, she understood completely how and why Lia felt like she did, and it was just something that she would have to try and help her through maybe, Cecilia did like Lia's body, it was quite intriguing to say the least, she was quite a hottie.

Cecilia did like the reaction she got from the speed she put into the car ride now, she did have to let out a little giggle as most of Lia's comments and such were actually very fun, and it caused her to laugh, so...so far she had knocked out a Gatt attack member today and got a very funny new friend it seemed, all in all a decent day for Cecilia.

" Yeah..Kinda am, Cecilia Northman, Currently ranked 8# on the fiction ranking, won't be long before I climb up to the number one spot !" Cecilia said with a smile as she looked over at Lia, " and well the Gatt thing is a story...it's not long, but yeah..." Cecilia said as she tried to sneak past that and avoid the subject a little, " But yeah...so Lia, tell me a little about yourself, Got any good in ring memories or anything you want to share ?" Cecilia said with a cute smile as she glanced over at the bunny girl.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:58 am

Lia smiled, "Ooh, we got us a badass." She winked playfully, "Okay, a story, well... So, my first fight here is against my gal pal from way back. She's... she's a weirdo, but I love her anyway. I'm all excited, hadn't seen her in YEARS. Bell rings, I move in." Lia put her hands up, mimicking moving to lock up. Suddenly, she lurched a bit and grabbed for her neck. "The bitch sticks me with something. Ref doesn't even see it. I go down like a sack of potatoes." Lia chuckled fondly, "What a fucking bitch." Suddenly, her eyes went out of focus and she froze for several seconds. Her face tightened a bit, and she finally turned toward Cecilia, "Did you... just hit the brakes, come to a dead stop, and then gun it to two hundred miles per hour?" Lia arched an eyebrow, "Didn't think so... I think cowgirl back there hurt my poor widdle bwain..." Lia rubbed her temples softly. "Okay, you got a cool story?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:40 am

Cecilia glanced over from time to time as she drove down the road as she listened intently to Lia's story, it was quite funny a weird, which kinda ended in a disappointing climax but at least the begging and the middle part of the story was really interesting, she didn't know all to well what to do, but she couldn't stop from letting out a little laugh and then say, "Oh..damn, that doesn't sound to fun, she got any reason for doing that ? ...and was that the...uhm" Cecilia said as she snapped her fingers a little as if she was trying to conjure the same out from her memory, " CHESNA! was that the Chesna chick or someone else ?" Cecilia said as she quickly looked over to Lia.

When Lia froze for a few seconds, Cecilia didn't know what to do, she was unsure of what happened but she did know a little about medicine, not a lot but she could detect a possible concussion if she had to, it seemed like she would have to do a little check up on Lia when they got back to her place, she didn't just take home Lia to kinda nurse the girl back, Cecilia thought of it as a way to keep the Gatt Attack of her the case that they would be after her.

" Cool stories ? ...I doubt I have many cool ones, I mean I guess I could tell you about my blunders, haha...that's alway fun right ? I guess it can be explained like this..my first match, I got a bit involved with a guy named Clyde, and his girl Heather did take quite a offense to that, which kinda meant that my first match in AFW, in Tension was a failure so to say as it ended in a draw." Cecilia went quite for a moment, as she then said " Well then there is my other mistake...don't get to full of yourself around the big shots and don't get over confident that you are getting a few wins under you belt, you will just end you getting your ass kicked...not badly but nonetheless, I got my ass handed to be by Gatty" Cecilia said as she let out a little laugh before she ground her teeth a little.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:25 am

Lia snapped her fingers and pointed at Cecilia, grinning like a fox, "That's her. Chesna-baby is... something else." She winked at Cecilia, but then her grin morphed subtly into one of nervousness. "Though... you remembered enough of that match to catch her name. Thaaaat's not a cool impression to leave on people." Lia's rabbit ears twitched and she immediately regretted it. "Ow." One hung ajar, having taken quite a crease when Lia hit the locker room floor.

Lia's eyes lit up with recognition a few seconds after Cecilia mentioned Heather and Clyde. "Whoah, whoah. Wait a minute, Heather and Clyde? Wow. I know those folks. Good people... a little crazy but, what can you do, eh?" Lia shrugged playfully, "I'm hardly one to talk anyway." Lia leaned back, watching the scenery speed by as Cecilia drove. A car this cool, Lia was almost tempted to hang her head out the window just to watch this baby go, but in one of her first rational thoughts today, Lia decided against it. "A draw's nothing to be ashamed of, Goldie. Means you're still standing." Lia's brow furrowed as she once again saw through her own logic, "Usually."

She turned back to Cecilia, "Got pounded by the Big Bad Gatt, eh? Seems like there's a lot of that going around. Least you're 1-0 up on her cowgirl buddy, so that's a good head start." Lia did not often focus under the best of circumstances but her mind even worse now. Still, that Cecilia had a run in with Sarah was a tidbit that interested Lia. Sarah was the biggest game in town, easily, and Lia never yielded to bullies. But, since Sarah was such a badass, Lia knew that it was a very good idea for her that she avoid crossing paths with Sarah, at least without a bigger posse at her back.

Lia was trying to avoid trouble with Sarah generally, but she knew that it would probably find her. She had to prepare for the worst and making friends with people who did not like Sarah was a good step. "Been lucky enough to keep my ears down around her. She's all kinds of trouble. It'd be great if someone could show her what for, but she doesn't seem like the type who takes to schooling." Lia paused, parsing through what she had just said. Sparking back to life, she asked Cecilia, "Did that make sense? I think the words are getting lost in my brain somewhere."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:07 pm

Cecilia looked over a little at Lia, glancing over to the bunny girl that sat next to her as she tried to keep focus on the road and Lia at the same time, it went pretty well, Cecilia was used to driving with someone who liked to talk, having two brothers who liked to talk her ear out while in the car together with her, and a sister that sometimes never seemed to cease, Lia was however more refreshing to talk to, she was fun and seemed to be a good mood, in fact she was in a better mood than Cecilia had been when she had lost before, Cecilia kinda had to admire that she could be in such high spirit after a fight that seemed to have wrecked the entire locker room.

Cecilia's eyes lit up a little as she heard that Lia apparently knew Heather and Clyde, " Hehe, a little Crazy ? " Cecilia asked with a very sarcastic tone, " that's the understatement of the year, but you aren't so bad Lia, you don't seem crazy...or does it only come out when you feel like raping someone ? that is the most common thing in Friction right ?" Cecilia said with a little giggle then as she then turned the car Stereo and pressed the play button, it took about a second while the disc that was already inside was being read, but finally a song started up, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAFxhScwCyA:202zjehe]E for Extinction by Thousand Foot Krutch[/url:202zjehe] started to play out of the speakers, Cecilia turned down the volume a little so that it would just be in the background of their conversation.

" I guess a Draw ain't bad, I mean...I did have fun until the little flower had to ruin things" Cecilia said with a little smile as she couldn't really say she knew exactly what was going on with everything, as of late her life had taken a strange change, she was friend with Heather and the whole fighting Gatt thing had taken a backseat for a while now, training was on her mind but so was other matches and other opponent.

But Still talking about Gatt was what they did and it kinda caused the Queen of Valkyries to want to go back into the ring with the viscous redhead, it had been something that she wanted to do, and still needed to do, who even knew what it was all about anymore, getting that hair cut bothered her for about 2 weeks and then she was over her, loosing to Gatt still bothered her, but she didn't have to do anything really, keeping it in the ring might have been the best thing she could have done, but both side had taken it outside the ring and caused both of them to do all this, it really wasn't a good thing that had happened, but it was to late to back down from everything.

" Well I didn't get a pounding you know ! I just lost " Cecilia said as a hand went up to grind the end of her hair between her index finger and thumb, " But yeah.. I guess I do, according to Adrian, that cowgirls name is Josey...ehm..what was her last name...dammit, Addy's gonna have my head if I can't remember her name...WALES! THAT'S IT ! Wales, Josey Wales" Cecilia said as she looked over at Lia and smirked a little, kinda glad that she did remember the name.

" That's good, Don't aggravate the great Gatty!" Cecilia said jokingly to Lia as she had to laugh a little, " She will have your head on a trash can if you aren't carefully " Cecilia joked around a little as she looked over at Lia, " Hell if I can handle Gatty in a match, I wouldn't doubt that you could beat her " Cecilia said as she shot a wink back to Lia, " IT made perfect sense"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:56 am

Lia nodded with a cutely overplayed smile, "Excellent," Lia flashed Cecilia a thumbs up, "My eggs aren't totally scrambled yet."

Lia scoffed, "Alright, they are pretty nuts, but, again, by MY standards, they seem about middle of the road." Lia giggled back, waggling a playful finger at Cecilia, "Now now Goldie, rapes don't happen in ALL the matches. Just... ..." Lia pursed her lips. Her other ear bobbed to the side a bit, "Okay sometimes I rape people... Yeah... A lot." Lia folded her arms and muttered under her breath, "They totally want it though." She shook off the expression and went back to her chipper grin again, "But, yeah, totes crazy here, Goldie. Check the ears. They're supposed to be a crazy warning sign!" The ears bounced forward a bit. Lia reached up and flicked one out of her face.

Lia listened intently as Cecilia spoke. Apparently Sarah Gatt was a sore spot with her. This Valkyrie with her fancy car and her perfect looks probably not used to losing... But... no, not in a bratty way. This woman was classic style nobility. The Prince among men and master of all things martial. Superior genes and a work ethic to match. Lia was briefly reminded of Lukretia, but squelched that flight of fancy. She had not known Cecilia long enough to peg her THAT well... "Josey Wales, huh? Good to know." Lia mulled the name in thought, "Wasn't that the name of... ... of... someone? Eh, whatever."

Lia gave Cecilia a nervous chuckle as she glanced out the window of the car once more, "Oh ho ho, I wouldn't be SO sure, but I appreciate the vote of confidence..." Lia shut her eyes and winced a bit, "Man... more and more bits of me just keep finding new ways to hurt. Only thing that doesn't is the jaw, thank goodness." She winked at Cecilia, "Are we at Valhalla yet, my dear Valkryie?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next