Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:30 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

[Sisters of Battle] For Rhastiel

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

[Sisters of Battle] For Rhastiel - Page 3 Empty Re: [Sisters of Battle] For Rhastiel

Post by Cirno Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:28 am

Sindel was slow to sit back up, glaring at the ground much like Cerbera did while she forced herself to sit on her knees, rubbing the back of her head once she was stabile enough, listening to Lucy at the same time and grumbled. " I'm sure she will be fine with that skill.. "

She then got upon her shakey feet, stumbling back to lean against the wall for a few seconds. That kick had eally done a number on her, she could barely keep her composure and that alone pissed Sindel off. She knew Cerbera was strong and she knew something was bothering her.. She just didn't know what it was.

She then pushed herself off the wall with a chuckle, it all seemed so familiar all of a sudden.. " That was the exact move I used.. " She then brought her hand down to stroke over her stomach, eyes narrowing as she remember the day she used it. " After I got stabbed. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

[Sisters of Battle] For Rhastiel - Page 3 Empty Re: [Sisters of Battle] For Rhastiel

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:59 am

Lucy just stared of the where Cerbera had run off from almost like she was just waiting for her to come back, but she didn't seem to, and after a long time of staring into nothing, closed her eyes and looked back at Sindel as she began to rise to her feet, showing a tad bit of concern for Sindel as she tried to move and help her get up.

"It's not because of her skill that I am worried" Lucy said as she looked over at Sindel get up by herself, ready to aid her if she needed to, but she wouldn't move in and help her unless she fell, she knew that everyone had their pride, especially Sindel, kinda like she herself had a great deal of pride.

You got sloppy didn't you...thinking she was not caring about the spar and then you got kicked in the back of the head for that... Lucy thought about saying but it all seemed mute now, it would just be stating the obvious.

Lucy looked on as Sindel spoke up again, her words were strange, she knew that Sindel had trained Cerbera before, but she didn't think that they would use the same moves, if she were the kicking then Lucy might have wanted to learn a few new tricks like that, maybe she could try to get her own kick move...but those thoughts disappeared from her mind when Sindel said that she was stabbed, while she stroked her stomach.

"W-what!?...Stabbed...when did you?...why?..who?" Lucy started to question, wondering why something like that would happen to Sindel, and instantly a worry for Sindel rose up as she went in to try and hold her a little and aid her with standing.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:30 pm

Sindel didn't seem to mind that Lucy was helping her, moving over to the small object she could sit on, looking up at Lucy with a grin and gave her a teasing wink to try and ease her mind. " Don't worry, our moments had made me forget about it! "

She then rested herself back on her hands, glaring up at the sky as the tone in her voice became chilly again. " It was.. Supposed to be a simply match.. I was still in the kawaii league back then I had to fight someone from Friction.. " She then brought one hand up to firmly rub the side of her head, the memories of that match still lingered in her mind.

" But my opponent had a knife with her.. Slashed me in the back before she stabbed me in the stomach... Out of desperation.. I used that same attack Cerbera did on me to win.. I won that match but.. " She then brought that same hand forward to look at her palm, then clenching it into a tight fist. " I got ambushed before I could leave the ring.. A cage was brought down to trap me in the ring and some people came to try and beat me up more.. Suffered blows to my head from weapons.. Bats.. Knuckledusters.. No idea anymore. I found the will to keep on fighting but everything went blank after I managed to beat down three of them. "

Sindel hopped up onto the small square brick instead and kept herself balanced quite nicely, continueing on like the story meant little ot her now. " I woke up in the hospital three weeks later, been in a coma after the fight, no one told me what went on after I passed out. After that I left the federation to go back home.. Had to stop my sister from taking revenge and instead she trained me.. And here I am again. "

Last edited by 131 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:01 pm

Lucy helped Sindel out to reach a place to sit on, she looked on as Sindel began to to tell her the story of how she got stabbed, it was such a horrible tale to the little demon, she knew things could get rough, but this was just to much for her, stabbing and slashing, at least her teacher still managed to win.

But the rest of the tale truly just made her angry, other that attacked, what weren't they done after the stabbing or, she disliked to hear that such things had happened to people she cared about, and she had so few that she did care about, but Sindel was one of them, and all this did was fill her with anger and worry, anger over how her Sensei had been treated and attacked, and worried about something like this happening to anyone else she cared about, including it happening to Sindel again.

For the little demon who had never received much compassion or love in her life before, she held the people that showed a care for her as her true family, in her meaning, Sindel and Cerbera was her family, and they meant a lot to her, but the thoughts of such evil being brought upon any of them, made Lucy want to make the people who did this to Sindel feel the same pain.

She was however liking to hear that Sindel, even in her hurt and injured state gave them one hell of a fight, and it really made Lucy think more highly of her, if she now even could think anymore highly of her Sensei.

Lucy looked on as Sindel hopped over onto the small square brick, and almost went to her help her out, but seeing as she seemed okay she just stood back, "Three weeks?...Still your pretty awesome Sensei....to have gone through that I mean, it must have been difficult." Lucy said as she looked on at her teacher, "I didn't know you had a sister....is she better than you?....must be if you went to get training by her right?..." Lucy went on with the questions, it was surprising that she could feel so strongly for both Sindel and Cerbera, without really knowing much about them, still that didn't change or affect the way she felt about them.

"And now your are training me and Sis...that's kind of a sad yet awesome story..." Lucy said as she smirked a little and looked on at Sindel with her bright golden colored eyes, before she took a step back and looked around, she had hoped Cerbera would return, but she hadn't, Lucy looked around a little, before turning to Sindel, her stories had kinda made her quite worried, "S-should we try and find Cerbera...I mean...There was something that bothered her..." Lucy said as she moved closer to Sindel.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:38 pm

" Hehe, course my sister is better then me.. Unlike me, she trains daily.. Day and Night.. Only returns to eat and then goes back to training. " Sindel really admired her sister, hopping off the rock and back on the ground in her perfect balance, she was doing alot better now and leaned in close to Lucy to kiss her on the forehead. " Yeah.. She really gave me alot of exersize... Complained only once though. "

She then looked at the direction Lucy had been looking before and simply shook her head. " Cerbera knows how to handle herself.. We'd only get in her way if she is in trouble. Best to relax and trust your sister. " She spoke to Lucy as if Cerbera really was her sister, sitting back on the rock to look up at her. "And if she gets in trouble, you should spank her. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:09 pm

Lucy nodded as she heard Sindel speak about her own sister, she sounded like someone amazing, she thought of Sindel as one of the best she had ever met, and hearing that her sister was better than her, made her almost shiver with excitement, the little demon had a long way to get to the top, but at least she had some help to make her climb.

Lucy looked on as Sindel seemed to be doing a lot better, and blushed a little as Sindel moved in an kissed her on her forehead, before Lucy didn't care so much about Sindel doing a thing like that, at least during their first encounter anyway, but it felt different now, like the kiss at least had some meaning, still she looked up at Sindel with her golden eyes, "I haven't complained too much....right?" Lucy asked in a ponderous tone, she didn't think she had complained, at least not to a great extent, but she wondered just how much harder Sindel's sisters training was, and if she would even be able to handle it.

But those thought were swooped away as she heard Sindel talk back to her about Cerbera, about her sister, Sindel always recognized their sisterhood and it was something she really liked about Sindel, even thought she has never said anything about it, Lucy thinks of Sindel like a sister to some extent, or at least thinks of her as family in some regard.

"I suppose you're right...best to just trust her" Lucy said as she looked back and forth between Sindel and the empty space that Cerbera once occupied, "Yeah I'll give her a spanking that she will never forget for just running away on the demon" Lucy said as she smirked on the outside, but kept a plain face on the inside.

"So...without Sis to bother me....how about my training pass?....do I get to kick your ass now?" Lucy said as she looked over at Sindel and smiled a bit, as her golden eyes stared infinitely deep into Sindel's eyes.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:08 pm

" Mm? Kick me ass? I doubt you can but I'll let you kiss it! " She jumped back and away from Lucy with a grin. It seemed that Sindel was eager to train already and she was always amused when fighting Lucy because they always showed their best and the match was always a win, no matter if she lost she felt the satisfaction of giving it her all.

She shifted into her stance and motioned Lucy to come at her, the grin never fading from her lips as she called out to the demon. " Now.. You going to attack me or what? Or are you afraid that kissing my ass IS going to happen? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:39 pm

Lucy frowned for a second as Sindel got her cocky attitude back, and grinned at her, Lucy smirked back at her, "Aww...Has Sensei gotten concussion from Sister little kick." Lucy quipped at her as she followed Sindel a bit but kept her distance, she knew more than anyone that Sindel was though, but so was the little demon as well, and with Sindel's training she had gotten faster and better at a lot of things, and for that she was grateful.

"Oh..I'm afraid alright... afraid of hurting you to much" Lucy quipped back at Sindel as she would move into her stance and get ready to face Sindel, without Cerbera here to make her distracted she had a chance to pay Sindel back a bit for the elbow to her gut that she had received earlier, she continued her smirking at her formidable teacher, who was just so cute when she tried to act all cool.

Because of the great respect Lucy had for Sindel she would never care about loosing to her, she all saw it as a way to get stronger and improve, but waited a moment, staring into Sindel's eyes with her golden eyes before she would dash forward with her own amazing speed, and attempt to send a kick to Sindel's side.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:02 am

" Mmm. All your pain is pleasure to me! " She tried to distract the girl but Lucy was faster then her, she managed to get the kick to her side quite nicely but Sindel wasn't about to let Lucy get away with that. She quickly curled her arm around the leg to keep it against her side, her smirk fading to let loose a commanding tone of voice to Lucy. " Lucy! Become the strong demon I want you to be! "

She then moved forward, pushing Lucy's leg to the side so she could try and spin the girl around so her back would be facing Sindel. While Sindel did not use her kicks alot, she had a much more fearful technique that did alot of damage in short period of times but for now Sindel decided to do something else, something equal as devastating.

Once Lucy's back was infront of her, she moved in and tried to perform a hard shoulder thrust against the girl's back to try and force her forward.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:22 am

Lucy grinned a little as her kick went home....or not, but she at least thought it did, "And your pain is mine" Lucy said with a grin, before her teacher curled her arm around her leg, shit..shit...stupid stupid... Lucy thought to herself as she was now caught, but Sindel's next words distracted her a bit more than her previous ones, " I WILL!" Lucy shouted out in response.

Before she was pushed back and then spun around she was taken off balance and almost felled, but she quickly tried to position her raised leg down, but then she realized that she had her back turned against Sindel, Crap...shit...idiot...Lucy thought to herself before she quickly turned her head back a little, to try and see Sindel, but she was gone, her eyes quickly looked down for a second and saw Sindel, only and inch away.

The little demons mouth shot up in pain and so did her eyes as her back surged with pain as Sindel drove her shoulder into her spine, "Gaah!" ....stupid fucking idiot...Lucy thought about herself, as just starting this little training she had made so many mistakes that she just wanted to kick her own ass for it, Lucy fell down on the front with, but quickly bit through the pain and placed her palms down on the ground and tried to push herself up, she may be in pain and she may have made some stupid mistakes, but at least she wouldn't show herself as a weakling in front of Sindel.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next