Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 13 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 2 Bots

321Shazam, acuya, Amber Fey, Cirno, Daaharu, Edmund, JimmyRussler, noob, Old_Man_Tai, Person, RJD, SleeperAgent94, ThunderFox

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

got some new characters

Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:14 am by anime_hentaifighter

Hi everyone,

Made 3 new characters and looking for some matches for both my 3 new characters who are called Yugito Shirone , Regina Ravenwood and while at the same time won't say no to anyone who wish to have a match with any other character i got in my roster.

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Looking for a tag team debut match

Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:22 pm by xalex

Hey guys i am looking for a debut match for my new tag team:

just hit me with a pm if you are interested

Comments: 0

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:26 am

Name: Rhoslyn “Rosy” Dewhurst

Wrestling Name: Arasinya (to the fighting world and the streets)

Height: 5’7”

Weight: 115 lbs.

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Brown

Nationality: Canadian

Entrance Theme: The Burning Bench- Casadh An Tsugain

Fighting Style: (depending on the opponent) Acrobatic Martial Arts and Kickboxing (also skilled in weapon wielding)

Finishers: Dance of the Deer (gives opponent one elbow strike to the right and left, then gives a double spear into the stomach like antlers to double them over, finally sweeps off one leg to get on one knee before running up to step on it for elevation and give a knee strike to the face to make them fall)

Appearance: See pic.

Personality: Smart, kind to others and stands up for them. But when she gets angry and in a fighting mood, it’s best not to be in her way.

Past: Rhoslyn “Rosy” Dewhurst is the eldest daughter in her family who has quite a unique history. They had descended from Drake Dewhurst, the first champion of the Queen’s Blade Men’s Division and a loyal friend to Reina. Fighting for peace was in the blood of the Dewhursts and not one dared to forsake that role.

Rosy’s middle name, Ayala, originated from the elvish version of that name from Drake Dewhurst’s wife, Arasinya, who is really a noble elf of the mystical forest. Like her, she is a nature’s child and has great care for the environment and its creatures. But don’t let this girl’s soft side fool you; Rosy can also pack a mean punch due to her extensive training in archery, martial arts, kickboxing, and sword fighting. Her combined style of fighting definitely makes her a force to be reckoned with and she can still look beautiful while doing it.

When Rosy fights, she goes by “Arasinya” which is elvish for “female deer. So in a word, not only is she in tune with nature, but she is also bold, active, and protective of her family and friends just like a doe cares for its fawn.
What she wants in AFW is beyond others and only her brother, Drake (Red Knight), and younger sister, Blossom (Liliana) know, which they won’t tell to anyone else.

Attire: Same as in the pic.

Interesting Fact: She is a nature’s child and cares a lot about the environment, its creatures, and its resources. Plus, she is very acrobatic and can play a good pan flute.

Wrestling Information

Strategy: Technique + Speed + Defense
Type: Normal

Preferred Attacks: Speed/Acrobatics

Preferred Matches: Anything

Endurance: ★★
Strength: ★★★
Speed: ★★★★
Defense: ★★★
Technique: ★★★★★

AFW Information

Record: 1-1-0
Wins: 1 (via KO with Morwen but she too got knocked out when she protested on their rough methods)
Losses: 1 (via rules of the match where Daisuke got out of the cage first)
Draws: 0

Friends: None Currently
Allies: None Currently
Rivals: None Currently
Enemies: None Currently
Crushes: None Currently

Last edited by Dynamo44 on Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:22 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Update on records)

Focusing on good old fashioned basics and just having fun. Nothing else and nothing more.

The World of Dynamo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum