by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 275 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 271 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ash vs Takeshi

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ash vs Takeshi - Page 2 Empty Re: Ash vs Takeshi

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:20 am

Ash grimaced as Takeshi's teeth sank into her neck but she wouldn't let go of him as the little bits of energy she drained from him felt to good to stop just because of alittle pain "Oh my so you like to play rough now don't you" Ash said as she squeezed Takeshi tighter.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:28 am

He whimpered as he felt her arms and legs squeeze him and push him closer against her. Their clothing was the only thing helping to keep her draining down to a minimum besides her sealed powers. He would give up biting and work on trying to pry off her limbs and escape her trap. He still felt like he was going to win and that this was just a small set back.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:31 am

"Aw whats the matter, don't i taste good" Ashsaid as Takeshi released his bite "Well mabye you should try a different spot" Ash said using her arms to try and force Takeshi to kiss her, so she could drain even more of his energy, that and because she just wanted to kiss the cute little puppy she was holding in her arms. "Just give in to me my little puppy, that way we can all have fun" Ash would say before the kiss.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:37 am

"MMph mmmmph!" He was caught off guard and pulled into her kiss as she got a direct tap to his energy. He struggled and tried to fight feeling himself getting weaker and weaker by the second as his limbs started to feel numb finding it harder to try to stop her limbs from pulling him tight against her body. He would panic more and try to start slashing at her with his claws not stopping to think about her clothing just trying to get free.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:45 am

Ash loved the feeling of Takeshi's energy filling her but then she felt her clothes start to shred and she noticed that Takeshi was atacking her and she had to quickly throw her little puppy away or suffer worse injuries. Now with Takeshi off of Ash she would stand up and look at her ruined outfit, the only parts with cloth left were the area's around her crotch and chest "Hey i liked that outfit" Ash said as blood ran down her neck from the bite "You are a very bad dog, a very bad dog" Ash said while shaking her finger at him.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:51 am

He gasped and was left laying on his back somewhat dazed. She managed to suck a lot of energy out of his body, but not enough to put him down. He would begin to regain his energy slowly as he took advantage of her being distracted by her clothing. As she shook her finger and yelled at him taunting him he was recovering. He had a moment to calm down and realize he had to come up with a smarter plan. He would wait until she gave him a reason to move as he kept trying to gain his energy back.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:54 am

Ash looked saddend by the fact that her taunts didn't provoke another attack but then she thought "I guess i can have fun now." Ash then charged towards Takeshi in a rather sluggish manner but right before she got to him she would suddenly speed up and try to spear her opponent to the mat "Time to play puppy" was all Ash said through she little attack.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:59 am

He would dodge her spear rolling of to the side as he remained on his knees behind her. "I don't think I can win..." He would say this as he remained on his knees behind her as if her was about to both figuratively and literally kiss her ass. Letting her look back behind her to see her victim sit there.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:04 am

Ash was surprised to see that Takeshi still had enough in him to dodge but as she stopped she looked behind herself and giggled "Oh my this should be fun" Ash says as she jumps backwards in an attempt to ram her perfect butt into Takeshi's face. "I always wondered why dogs sniff each others butts but then i realized i don't care and that Butts aren't for sniffing but for sitting on my weakened opponents face" Ash said as she would push her butt into Takeshi's face and try to pin him to the mat trapped beneath her butt.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:09 am

He thought his plan would work but he didn't expect her to leap and butt bump him calling him on it. He tried desperately to carry out the deception and grab her by what clothing she had left and give her a massive wedgie to try to stop her in time before she collided with his face. He was scared for a moment because he expected her to wait for him to do it so he could give her the wedgie now he had to hope her clothing could save him.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next