by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 256 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 256 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Time to get drunk (for Zxn666)

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Time to get drunk (for Zxn666) - Page 2 Empty Re: Time to get drunk (for Zxn666)

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:47 am

Cat heard loud clacking and turned to see what it was, It appeared to be Megumi, and that was confirmed when she called to Cat, Cat responded in kind by yelling "Hey!" back and wave, "Good to see you too!" Cat was a bit surprised when Megumi threw her arms around her and gave her a hug, but Cat wrapped her arms around Megumi as well and gave her a hug too.

"Hehe well we were both pretty rough with each other, so no worries I forgive you, If you forgive me" Cat said with a smile and a wink at Megumi.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Time to get drunk (for Zxn666) - Page 2 Empty Re: Time to get drunk (for Zxn666)

Post by zxn666 Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:43 am

"Hah," Megumi said, "I forgive you Cat. And for the record, I certainly hope our future fights end up much... gentler." She gave the redhead a wink, thinking that Cat knew exactly what Megumi meant. "Shall we?"

Grabbing Cat's hand, Megumi lead the her around the building and onto a side street. They were soon by the beaches. Right at the edge of the beach was a cottage-looking house, on which a big illuminated sign said "The Beachhouse". Inside, music was playing, and quite a few people were milling about. Megumi opened the door, holding it open so Cat would enter first. "After you," she said.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:28 am

"Good!.....Well I hope so to Megumi...just know I am no push over when it comes to being....gentle" Cat said as she gave Megumi a wink of her own, "Lead the way" Cat said as Megumi took her hand and led the way for her.

When they arrived at the place Cat looked on a while, it looked pretty nice, Like a good place for her and Megumi to maybe get to know each other, all Cat really knew about the girl was that, she was a good singer and a great wrestler, and well pretty nice as well, she was pretty easy one the eyes as well.

"The Beachhouse, Wonder why It's called that" Cat said as she would try to crack a joke, seeing if it would go home with Megumi, Cat wasn't really what any would call a stand-up comedian though.

As Megumi held up the door for her, she could clearly hear the music, it was [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL5d0leKh0o:3e3k0k4k]Burning Love by Elvis Presley[/url:3e3k0k4k] ,Cat's face lit up as she saw the interior of the place.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:40 am

Megumi laughed. "It's called the Beachhouse because the beach is literally right there," she said, pointing out the back windows, which had a nice view of the beach at night. The inside of the bar was busy, with girls dressed in the standard waitress uniforms dashing about to serve people. The bar was not crowded though, so that was where Megumi took Cat. The Jukebox was playing some American classics, which was a little odd to Megumi, but then there might've been some foreign clientele here tonight. Thanks to its proximity to the very multinational AFW, the bar got its fair share of foreigners.

Sitting down at the bar, Megumi hollared at the bartender. "Hey, Satomi!" she yelled. The redheaded bartender turned her head, looking for who called her name. Her eyes lit up when she saw Megumi.

"Ah! Megumi-san!" she said, jumping over, "What a surprise! You haven't come for a while. Will it be the usual?" Megumi nodded. "And what will your friend here like?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:33 am

Cat followed Megumi to the bar, as she looked around, she liked to feel of this place it was pretty nice, maybe not her usual bar scene but still she liked it.

"Hey!...Well...let's see..I think I want to start off light, so a Piña Colada for now, thanks" Cat said with a friendly smile to Satomi.

She looked over to Megumi and said "My treat, OK?" with the same friendly smile followed by a wink.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:28 pm

"Alright, one Pina Colada coming right up!" Satomi said. She moved off to the side, and began mixing the drinks. Megumi, meanwhile, turned to Cat and, while smiling, shook her head.

"Nah, let me cover the first round at least," she said, "I mean, technically I'm the host here, and you're my guest. And if I ask Satomi really really nicely, she might give us some for free!" She raised her voice with that last statement, so Satomi could hear.

"Not gonna happen Megumi!" Satomi shot back with a laugh. She came back and placed the Pina Colada in front of Cat, and an apple martini in front of Megumi. "Enjoy!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:45 pm

"Really? I mean i was the one who invited you out for drinks....but if you insist...then I'm not gonna refuse" Cat said with a smile and a slight giggle.

Cat began to giggle again as Megumi suggested that they might get some drinks for free before being shot down by Satomi.

When they got their drinks Cat looked up a Satomi and with a friendly smile said, "Thanks..I believe I will" before she began sipping at the straw, she looked over at Megumi and said, "Not pry or anything...but, you're a really though wrestler and a great singer, how did that happen really?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:14 pm

Megumi giggled as well. "Well, I'll let you get the second round then," she said, picking up her clear green drink. "Cheers!" She leaned her drink forward and clinked glasses with Cat, taking a small sip of her martini.

When Cat asked about Megumi's rather odd career path, Megumi kinda shrugged. "It's a bit of a long story," she said, "I was originally just a wrestler, started when I was young. You know, the semi-pro youth stuff. Then in high school I met this one girl, an up and coming starlet. She became interested in wrestling, so I decided to teach her and train with her a little, an in return she got me in on being an idol and stuff. So I have her to thank for getting me where I am right now." Megumi nodded, musing to herself, before taking another drink. "But unlike her, I'm a wrestler first and an idol second."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:40 pm

"Cheers!" Cat said as their glasses clinked together, "Wow...must be nice, and I am really glad you said you were a wrestler first, I myself can't really sing or do anything like that stuff, so I was just a bit curious." Cat said with a giggle at the end, as she took a few big sips of her Piña Colada, until it was nearly finished already, "Well this is almost finished, so let's move onto the heavier stuff, how do you feel about tequila?" Cat said as she looked at Megumi.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 am

Megumi was surprised at how fast Cat downed her drink. Not one to be outmatched, she took the rest of her appletini in one gulp, letting out a deep breath of air afterwards. "Tequila? I'm down," Megumi said. Satomi, hearing them, came back around with a couple of shot glasses and poured out some straight Tequila. "If you want something else, just let me know!" Satomi said before turning away again.

Megumi raised her shot. "I hope you're not trying trying to get me drunk on purpose Cat," Megumi said with a cheeky smile and a wink.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next