Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Questioning Sarah

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Questioning Sarah - Page 2 Empty Re: Questioning Sarah

Post by Kitten Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:47 pm

Naoko let Sarah take a puff on the cigarrette and then picked it from her prisoner's lips, having guessed Sarah's bad intentions, putting it on her own lips to give it a smoke.

"Go on... Tell me." Naoko said partially amused as she looked into Sarah's eyes.

Questioning Sarah - Page 2 6u0iRWY
Questioning Sarah - Page 2 QiougD6Questioning Sarah - Page 2 TTlOMaFQuestioning Sarah - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Questioning Sarah - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:42 pm

Sarah growled when Naoko suddenly tore the cigarette from her lips, taking it as her own. She was just starting to enjoy that smoke too. Once again Sarah was brought back to the questioning of Seraphim, but a cooperative Queen of Brawl was something these two wern`t about to get.

"I got a better idea," Sarah said, smiling defiantly at her captors. "You untie me, go fuck yourselves, and maybe I'll consider not fucking murdering you assholes!!`
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:33 pm

Naoko remained expressionless, but she was at the limit of her patience. She took the cigarrette from her lips and moved the lit end awfully close to Sarah's left eye.

"Say... How would you like to be a one-eyed girl yourself? Mmmm, Sarah?" the Japanese ganster asked coldly.

Questioning Sarah - Page 2 QiougD6Questioning Sarah - Page 2 TTlOMaFQuestioning Sarah - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Questioning Sarah - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:40 pm

Sarah frowned when Naoko removed her cigarrete, and her suspicions were confirmed when the girl moved it to her left eye, so vclose that Sarah could actually feel the heat coming off of it. Sarah couldn't help but swallow a bit from Naoko's threat. The gangster really knew how to inspire fear.

"Why do you even want this girl anyway?" Sarah asked, stalling the question further with the questioned.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:10 pm

"...sarah..." Naoko said shaking her head disappointed and then she softly pressed the lit tip of the cigarette on the uper eyelid of Sarah's left eye holding it there for a couple of seconds, barely touching the delicate skin before pulling it out. She gave Sarah a few seconds to recover from the experience and then said with the same bored tone she always spoke. "I'm making the questions here, Sarah..."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:52 pm

Sarah was wondering just what Naoko was up to now, but she wouldn't have to wonder for long, and Sarah stiffled a scream when the lit cigarette touched her eye lid. Sarah grit her teeth as the burning embers were pressed against her sensitive teeth, but the longer it was held her there, the more her will began to drain. Finally, Sarah started screaming in pain for the remainder of time the cigarette was held there, until it was pulled away.

Sarah was left panting and huffing afterwards, the skin at the top of her eye now lightly singed. She had never been hurt like that before, and it made her eyes burn with fury. "FUCK YOU!!!!" Sarah screamed, and started thrashinig against her binds, shaking the chair back and forth. "I"LL FUCKING KILL YOU ASSHOLES!!! I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I"LL MAKE YOU PAY!!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:12 pm

Naoko was quite impressed by how long Sarah managed to hold up the scream, but she didn't showed it, and neither did she removed the cigarrette until se was satis fied with her prisoner's howls. The Japanese ganster stood up and stept back, taking a good smoke of the cigarrette to make it lit brightly again.

As Sarah scream threats, Stephanie moved close to the prisoner, sliding brass knuckles on her right hand to then send a punch right into Sarah's mouth while the girl still cursed them.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:24 pm

"I"LL CUT YOUR FUCKING FINGERS OFF THEN SHOVE THEM OFF YOUR ASSES!!" Sarah continued to scream, her chair sliding back and forth on the floor as she thrashed against her binds. "NOW GET ME OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW OR I'LL-UUUUUGHHHH!!!" The massive punch with the brass knuckles shut Sarah right up, her head snapping to the side. The Queen of Brawl;s head hung low, groaning as blood began to drip from her mouth.

Soon Sarah raised her head back up, staring up at Stephanie now, her glare fierce and furious. After spitting out blood onto the floor, Sarah weakly said, "T-That all you got, p-pussy?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:59 pm

Stephanie had wnated to punch Sarah for so long and now she finally got the satisfaction of smacking the bitch's mouth hard with her bress knuckles. But the pleasure of causing Sarah pain didn't lasted but an instant as the Queen of Brawl remained quiet but for a second.

Stephanie frowned furious and reached for Sarah's hair with one hand, pulling it to make the brawler lift her head and then slam another hard punch, this time aimed at the nose.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:26 pm

Sarah's jaw was hurting like hell, almost dislocating after that hard hit from the brass knuckles. Luckily it hadn't, otherwise she wouldn't have been able to taunt the red head further. Even as her hair was grabbed and forced to face the punch that would follow, Sarah manged to give Stepahnie a cheeky, though bloody grin.

Sarah immediately felt her nose braeka under the force and power of Stepahnie's armed fist. There was a sickening crunch so everyone would be aware of that fact. Sarah's vision blurredm her mind a monetary daze after the hit. Blood now started pouring from Sarah's nostrils in adition to her mouth, starting to stain the Queen of Brawl's shirt.

Of course, none of this was gonna stop Sarah from taunting Stephanie one last time. "Ugh....If I w-wanted a kiss......I'd g-go to your mother," Sarah rasped, giving Stephanie another sneer.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next