by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 217 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Deus001, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kaede vs Yoko

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Kaede vs Yoko - Page 4 Empty Re: Kaede vs Yoko

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:13 pm

"Ahhhhhh....." Kaede moaned louder as Yoko fingered her harder and faster. Kaede could feel herself getting closer and closer to losing this fight and she could feel it in her arms too as they got weaker in massaging. As a desperation move, Kaede would yank on Yoko's tits, pulling them forward, hoping that it would be enough to get her off of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:39 am

"Gahhhh!!!!!" Yoko's titties feel like burning inside of it as it being pulled by Kaede's hand hardly. Yoko fingers her a couple of times again before she stands up and let Kaede's pussy free from her fingers. Her own pussy is starting to get wet because of Kaede's hands which played with her titties so good. The sensation she felt during the fingering process really can't make her to forget about it and makes her nipples to grow even harder than before. ,"How bout it Kaede?? like it??" says Yoko with a flaming red face as she gets into her fighting stance again and getting a little bit hard to focus as she is getting horny in this match.

Last edited by 6123 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:58 am; edited 2 times in total

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:46 pm

Kaede let out a sigh of relief when Yoko got off of her, her pussy was wet and throbbing from the fingering she got as she would sit up to pull her pants up as she would get to her feet. "I liked it more when I heard you scream when I pulled on your tits." Kaede shot back as she lifted her hands up into her stance as she would recover from the fingering first before closing the gap between her and Yoko.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:18 am

"But i liked it when i'm pounding your pussy with my fingers" Yoko raises her fingers which are still wet with Kaede's juice and show it to the crowd before she licks them up in front of Kaede and the crowd "Hmm...it's tasty you know" Yoko licks her wet fingers and suck it until it dry "i'm planning to to lick more of it as soon as i make you cum" Yoko laugh and then get into her fighting stance again with her glisten with sweat naked body. She is not shy at all to show it to the whole crowd cause she know that her Kaede and herself will end the match in nude.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:14 pm

"Oh please, by the time I'm done with you, you'll be begging for more." Kaede vowed as her sweaty body got into a fighting pose as she would cautiously make her way towards Yoko. She wanted to hear this girl scream once more, she wanted to force her to cum in front of this entire crowd to utterly humiliate her as she would try to lock up with Yoko, hoping to overpower her to the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:03 am

Yoko pretends that she want to involve herself in the fingerlock test but suddenly she bends her body and charges Kaede midsection with her right shoulder ,hoping she can drive Kaede's back to the turnbuckle. She is looking to stun Kaede before she apply another hentai submission holds.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:11 am

Kaede was about to lock up with Yoko, but the girl would drive her shoulder into her gut, causing her to lose all of the air in her lungs as she would be pushed back into the turnbuckle. A little dazed, Kaede would use the turnbuckle to rest for a bit, but if Yoko didn't do any type of action, Kaede would lean forward to warp her arms around her opponent's waist to try and lift the girl up and try to fall into a sprawl position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:40 am

Yoko doesn't let Kaede to breathe or even rest at all. She charges Kaede's belly for another two times before she quickly kneel in front of her to avoid Kaede's hand to be wrapped on her waist ,she pulls Kaede's pants again as soon as she kneels in front of her before she snakes out her tongue from her mouth and slowly lick Kaede's pussy "I know you want this Kaede" Yoko turns her head up ,smiling to Kaede maybe taunting her a little bit before she licks Kaede's already wet pussy again and even trying to slip her tongue inside of Kaede's pussy.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4