Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 4:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 6:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 2:38 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:10 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sarah O'Brien Vs Darren Hopeless (For coiwy)

2 posters

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down

Sarah O'Brien Vs Darren Hopeless (For coiwy) - Page 10 Empty Re: Sarah O'Brien Vs Darren Hopeless (For coiwy)

Post by Snidey Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:13 am

Darren's eyes widened slightly as all he seemed to catch was a face full of turnbuckle. His speed had really been effected by the grapevine that Sarah had put on him and also he factor of the knockout she had gotten on him. He managed to turn himself around in the corner mainly because it was more dangerout of he couldn't see his opponent. "Well the move you got me in the last round slowed me down." he confessed as he tried to regain his barings One hand on his face the other one sprawled out infront of him in an attempt to hold the red head back. he wouldn't be able to reply on his speed to confuse her anymore time to come up with a plan b.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Sarah O'Brien Vs Darren Hopeless (For coiwy) - Page 10 Empty Re: Sarah O'Brien Vs Darren Hopeless (For coiwy)

Post by coiwy Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:40 am

Sarah was confident that Darren was still too weak to fight her off, and charged at him shoulder first, aiming to hit him in the chest.

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:44 am

Darren let out a gasp as he felt Sarah's shoulder hit him in the gut driving him into the turnbuckle. His arms moved to lightly grip onto the ropes as he tried to keep himself upright as he stood there pinned in the corner gasping for breath. Sarah had really gotten better and he didn't think she was going to let up since in their last match he had won because of that one factor.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:48 am

"Too much for ya, limey?" Sarah smirked, watching Darren gasping in the corner. She stretched in front of him, thrusting her chest forward in order to make him blush as usual. If he stayed panting in the corner, Sarah would launch a kick into his crotch.

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:56 am

Darren was standing gasping for breath so he couldn't really answer Sarah although he was surprised when she thrust her chest forwards he flinched expecting another attack which would drive even more air out of him although that didn't seem to come instead his eyes widened slightly there was a sharp pain down below. He let out a soundless cry collasping to his knees in the corner as he held his now aching private parts trying to dull the pain. "T-T-That wasn't fair." he managed to choke out his voice a little more high pitched that usual.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:00 am

Sarah slowly raised a foot as Darren knelt before her, and wiggled it under his nose.
"You should've protected yourself better," she whispered to him, pushing her bare foot right into his face.

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:18 am

Darren let out a groan preoccupied with with nursing his crotch as Sarah raised her foot looking up at her as she spoke. "I should have expected a move like that." he replied his voice still slightly higher than usual although now he seemed to be in a worse position his head pinned between the middle pad of the turnbuckle and the red head's bare foot as she pushed it into his face. He felt his cheeks heat up again from being in this rather embassing position kneeling infront of Sarah.

Last edited by 1021 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:22 am

Darren seemed unable, or possibly unwilling, to make an escape, so Sarah pushed her advantage by grabbing the ropes and pulling her other leg forward, ramming it into Darren's crotch again. Meanwhile she got the toes of her other foot around his nose and forced her bare heel into his gagging mouth to completely cut off his air supply.

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:30 am

Darren was lucky his hands were still infront of his crotch so that lessened the blow a little. He winced as it seemed he was pinned even worse now. A foot resting on his crotch as the other one seemed to be trying to cut off his air supply. one of his hands moved to to grip onto the foot in his face as his nose was close between the red heads toes.

Instinctively he opened his mouth to try and get some air just for his air supply to be cut off by Sarah's heel. He struggled in the corner trying to pull her foot away from his face as well as her other foot away from his crotch as he let out muffled protests his tongue brushing against the red head's heel. He really had to think of a way out of this and quickly.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:32 am

Sarah shivered with pleasure as she felt Darren's tongue run over her heel, and she instinctively pushed it further into his mouth. His hands were grabbing at her feet but he didn't seem able to decide where to put them, and her firm grip on the ropes kept her from losing balance at all.

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next