Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cirno, daemongirl, LunarWolf, M.J.Caboose14, Mystery Dragon, Old_Man_Tai, OmegaVan0, Panda, skip-stop, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Hazel Paynes looking for a hardcore match.

Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:51 pm by WrestleMind

Howdy,

If anyone would be interested in facing my new girl Hazel feel free to message me with ideas. I'm looking for a hardcore match but willing to hear other offers.  Razz

Comments: 2

Looking for matches

Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:15 pm by anime_hentaifighter

Looking for stuff to do here. So if anyone is interested then let me know

Comments: 0

Looking for New Matches

Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:38 am by RadiantKarna332

So, I've been doing some postings here and there these last few days, but I haven't made any new match lately, so I've been thinking if there is anyone interested to have the threads with me. Feel free to PM me here or send me a message via discord, KarnaKarna #1166. Looking forward for anyone interested.

Comments: 1

Sarah O'Brien Vs Darren Hopeless (For coiwy)

AFW :: Tension :: Gym

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down

Sarah O'Brien Vs Darren Hopeless (For coiwy) - Page 25 Empty Re: Sarah O'Brien Vs Darren Hopeless (For coiwy)

Post by Snidey on Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:03 pm

It seemed as thoguh Sarah had the same kind of idea as him slightly she shuffled back a little less than he crawled. Which was good at least she wasn't going on an all out attack shile he was down that could be bad for him. He let out a weak smile as she commented on him running away. Pushing himsefl up to his hands and kneed his vison on the ground he slightly shook his head his blonde locks moving slightly with the motion. "No not really. But then again it looks like you might be doing the same as me." He replied with a light shrug of his shoulders. She still had the advantage though she seemed to be completely fine with being Naked in the ring him on the other hand he was still coming to grips with the concept.

"You know Sarah I think your bark is worse than your bite." He replied almost trying to goad her into doing something stupid to give himself the advantage in this last round. He mostlikely had one move left in his som he knew he had to make it count.

Snidey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

AFW :: Tension :: Gym

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum