Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 4:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 2:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 8:30 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 5:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 233 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ivory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Ivory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match - Page 5 Empty Re: Ivory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match

Post by Underdog21 Thu May 08, 2008 12:27 am

"Whaaaa--UUUMPH!" Violet said as Winter tripped her to the mat, adding injury to insult by kneeing her in the back. Grunting in pain, Violet tried to throw an elbow back at her opponent. Further down, meanwhile, a dazed Ivory rolled off the bed and slumped against it on the floor, where she sat to recover.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Ivory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match - Page 5 Empty Re: Ivory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match

Post by anegge Thu May 08, 2008 12:35 am

Winter grinned as she slipped her hook of the taller girl's arm into a hold of her wrist. The elbow caught her off guard however biting into her stomach suddenly. Winter lost her grip for a split second, but then snarled and tried to grab at both of Violet's wrists now that they were both nearby.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Ivory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match - Page 5 GXChUKwIvory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match - Page 5 1BElGMIIvory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu May 08, 2008 7:50 am

Violet cursed as Winter wrenched back at both her wrists. She bucked and writhed from beneath her opponent struggling to break free from her grip. Violet had already seen her sister suffer at this girl's hands: she wasn't about to give her the satisfaction of beating her as well.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon May 12, 2008 11:20 pm

Winter held tight as the taller girl tried to struggle free of her grasp. Slowly she slipped from her knees up to her feet placing one foot firmly on the trapped girl's spine as she pulled her arms back behind her before standing all the way up into a surfboard stretch with a pleased sneer on her face. "Let's find out whose scream is prettier." she teased as she stretched the purple haired girl further and further back.

Summer tried to get Ivory's attention and give her a thumbs up, to assure her that she had done a fine job of wrestling.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Ivory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match - Page 5 GXChUKwIvory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match - Page 5 1BElGMIIvory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon May 12, 2008 11:31 pm

"Unh...UUUUURNNNGH!" Violet grunted as Winter applied the surfboard hold. Her shoulders stretched in their sockets as the Japanese girl pulled back on her arms, and Violet gritted her teeth and kicked at the bad, trying to hold back a scream as possible.

Wearily, Ivory nodded at Summer and returned the thumbs up as she rested against the bedside.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed May 21, 2008 12:46 am

Winter chuckled softly as Violet's face contorted in pain. She tried to flex the girl's arms more as the girl kicked furiously at the bed, but one of Violet's quickly threw off her concentration causing her to lose her grip on the girl's left arm. She huffed in frustration and instead grabbed Violet's right arm with both hands trying to twist the arm up into a hammer lock as she moved to kneel down behind her taller opponent.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed May 21, 2008 8:18 pm

Violet suppressed the urge to cry out as Winter snagged her into an arm bar. She clutched at her shoulder, kicking fitfully with her legs as she tried to ease the pain.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 27, 2008 10:04 pm

Winter giggled softly as she twisted with her waist to wrench the girl's arm and body. "It's okay to scream, if you have to." she whispered to her foe. She started to slip her knee over Violet's leg and between Violet's thighs meaning to jab the girl's crotch sharply with the knee.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed May 28, 2008 3:39 pm

"Urn....UUUUURGNH!" Violet grunted as she felt Winter's knee jabbing at her sex. Furiously, she began to twist under Winter, trying to turn around so that she could get her free arm up to jab at Winter's face...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu May 29, 2008 10:11 pm

Winter jammed her knee in harder knowing the pain it was causing her opponent. That gleeful distraction kept her long enough that the groaning Violet was just able to give Winter a sidelock pop to the jaw. Winter grunted softly and let her opponent go knowing she had lost proper leverage, she shuffled back on her knees a couple feet waiting for Violet to start getting up.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next