Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 233 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Visiting a defeated opponent....

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Visiting a defeated opponent.... Empty Visiting a defeated opponent....

Post by Missingkeys Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:58 am

Emerald simply laid there in the hospital, she was tired, and every part of her body still hurt. White Feather had actually snapped some bones and broke some of her organs with the torture she had done while in the ring.

She shivered, the thought about that woman scared her, and she didn't want anything to do with her.

The only comfort in this place was her brother who came by every now and then to visit her.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Visiting a defeated opponent.... Empty Re: Visiting a defeated opponent....

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:01 am

Then, there was a knock at her door and in came in a familiar girl with pink hair. It was Songbird! "Hi, Emerald. Uh, can I come in?" She brought with her some flowers and a teddy bear.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:51 pm

"Oh hi there..." She waved at her. "Come on in..." She offered.

"How are you doing?" She asked. "And thanks for coming, the only company I've had these days are my brother. Although he's busy at the moment." She said.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:23 pm

Songbird hugged her friend with warm affection. "Glad to be here, I wouldn't leave a friend who needs help." She put the flowers on a nearby table and offered the teddy bear to Emerald. "I thought I would bring along two friends to keep you company with me." The first friend was obviously the teddy bear, but the second friend stood nervously outside and thinking of what to say to Emerald now that she's hurt.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:13 am

"Second?" She asked nervously. "Is--is that...who I think it is..." She looked away, still afraid off thinking of who it was.

Emerald to be honest didn't want to get involved with her again not after the shame, pain and humuliation she had put her through.

Elsewhere, Linear was walking around in the hospital doing his rehabiliation excersise when he noticed something or rather someone familar standing outside a door.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:00 am

Songbird turned her head to face the door and said, "Layla, come on in."

"I don't want to." said a familiar voice. "After what I did, how can she face me?"

"Come on, Layla. This is probably your only chance."

"Oh, alright." With that, the door opened and sure enough, it was White Feather in her same Native American outfit and wool boots. But surprisingly, she looked very scared and shy as she tried to approach Emerald. "Uhh, h-hi again." At this moment, White Feather wanted to cry. She doesn't think that Emerald will ever forgive her for what she has done to her.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:31 am

Emerald backed away upon seeing her, and nearly fell out the hospital bed.

She covered herself with the blankets and refused to look at White feather like she was monster here to hurt her.

"What's going on here?" Linear asked as he entered the room.

Hearing a new voice, Emerald stuck her head out of the blankets and looked at him.

"Leila? What are you doing here?" She asked. Not knowing it was her twin feminine looking brother instead.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:00 am

Songbird had her eyes half-open, not amused as she said, "Uh, that's Linear, Leila's twin brother." She slapped her forehead and said, "Oh, here we go again."

Meanwhile, White Feather would try to put up a smile as she nervously went next to Emerald's bed. If Emerald tried to back away in fear, Songbird would say, "Emerald, she's really sorry for what she did to you. I know it was probably the most embarassing moment of your life, but please, give her a chance to speak."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:36 am

Linear simply laughed half heartedly as he stepped in and stood next to Songbird.

"Another one White Feather? Truly, you go overboard, though my elder sister Aerial is not much different, considering that fact she also hospitalized some other girls before. And I'm just as bad as she is." He chuckled.

Emerald quickly raised the blanket and covered herself. "Go away..." She told her.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:50 am

White Feather would take a deep breath and prayed to God that Emerald will understand her. "Emerald, please listen. In truth, I never wanted to do a hardcore match. I knew of the things that I would do to bring you pain and humiliation, but they wouldn't let me out of it. I'm sorry that I've caused you to go through so much throughout that match, but I want to make things right again." Up to this point, White Feather's desperation made her eyes fill with tears. "Emerald...will you forgive me?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next