by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 231 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 229 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Old Allies

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Old Allies - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Allies

Post by Cirno Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:43 am

Cerbera was a patient fighter, she let the tension between her and her opponent do the talking and usually it ended letting her opponent make a silly mistake. Still, these two girls seemed to be backing away more rather then trying to attack her, perhaps deep down inside they actually feared her. She simply shrugged to herself and turned back to Sarah, still her defences her up but the fear she saw in their eyes, she figured she'd just let them keep it.

Sure Sarah was going to get against her for this but she suddenly scooped up Sarah underneath her knees and her back and picked her up in her arms, silently glaring at the two girls before she walked off with Sarah, despite Cerbera's small and seeming weak frame, she seemed to have no trouble holding Sarah up, quickly walking away from the group.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:25 am

Sarah raised an eyebrow when Cerbera turned back to her instead of beating up the other girls. It made her uneasy for some reason. "What the fuck are you doing?" Sarah asked as Cerbera approached her. Her question was soon answered when Cerbera scooped her off the pavement, and with a yelp Sarah was lifted up into Cerbera's arms ike she was some kind of bride! "W-What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" she screamed. Immediatey she would start pushing and struggling against Cerbera, even going as far as punching her. "Let go of me you freak!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:43 am

Cerbera ignored most of Sarah's trashing off course, that was untill she was being punched, though Sarah was wounded, it was still rather irritating to help someone who keeps punching you, tilting her head to the side and looked down at Sarah, finally deciding to speak out with a soft voice.

" ..Keep moving like that and you'll only hurt yourself more. "

She kept on walking nonetheless, heading towards the nearest hospital she could find while she paid close attention to her surroundings, staring back infront of her instead of Sarah.

" I doubt you're a masochist. I'm taking you to a hospital and leave you there. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:58 am

Sarah clearly taken all that she could take that night. If she couldn't even dislodge herself from a little girl like Cerbera than she didn't stand a chance fighting her off. With a defeated sigh Sarah stopped struggling against her 'savoir', and simply decided to wait out the ride. She looked at Cerbera's face, and frowned uncertainly.

"So," she said. starting off uncertainly. "Why are you doing this all of the sudden? Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe I still hate you."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:16 pm

" And I hate you too. " Cerbera said bluntly, often looking behind her shoulder just to see if anyone was following them, it seemed they were safe for now but then she looked down at gave Sarah a sudden smirk.

" It would piss Lute off that I am helping you. "

True, Cerbera and Lute used to be partners in crime back in the Era of Hell and Cerbera had her suspicion about Sarah, they were on even terms now, since Lute was trying to attack them both.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:19 pm

"That's the only reason?" Sarah asked, wiping off some of the blood that had dried on her lips. She had to admit what Cerbera was doing was a hell of a lot easier than walking home. Still, being forced to rely on this tiny girl to carry her was humiliating.

Sarah gave Cerbera a wide grin. "Are you sure that's the only reason?" she asked. "Are you sure you just don't have a crush on me? Hell, I doubt you're even taking me to a hospital. I bet you're taking me to your house to fuck me now that I'm all weak an helpless." Though Sarah was joking, she sincerly hoped that was not so. She had been through enough this night as it was.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:15 pm

Cerbera came to a halt when she heard Sarah, the kawaii wasn't really particularly ' on going ' with anyone, let alone girls. Sure there were the likes of Ofelia who managed to get lucky with her but that was pretty much it, resuming her walk to the hospital, her eyes wandered back to Sarah. " You're not my type, only the breast size I like. " She said with a small grin, keeping Sarah firmly against her to make sure she wouldn't drop her. " But I guess you might want me to do that, seeing as this might be your secret fetish of having me fuck you. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:27 pm

Sarah blinked when Cerbera suddenly stopped after what she said. Sarah gulped nervously; she should have kept her big mouth shut. Fortunately it was with no small amount of relief that Cerbera kept walking. While being raped would have been the topper to her night so far that didn`t mean it had to happen.

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I love being fucked by little girls who are crazy in the head," she said sarcastically. "What the fuck are you even doing here? How did you know Lute was after me?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:05 pm

" Crazy in the head? I beg to differ.. I believe I have never attacked you, have I? "

Cerbera saw the hospital infront of her, luckily the ones that had been following them had kept a range between them because of the people near them, Cerbera taking a small dash to the doors of the hospital and carefully carried Sarah inside, waiting for the doctors and nurses towards them so she could speak honestly and almost innocently.

" I found this girl barely concious on the street, she needs medical attention. "

Cerbera then carried Sarah to the stretcher that came towards them, carefully putting her upon it and nodded at her.

" You should be safe for now. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:19 am

"That doesn't change the fact that you're fucked up in the head," Sarah said bluntly. It didn't matter if she hadn't messed with Sarah; that just meant she was a smart lunatic.

When they entered the hospital Sarah immediately felt all eyes fall on her. She scowled at how this looked; the big bad gang girl being carried in by some little goth chick. If she wasn't sure she would collapse on the spot she would have made Cerbera let her down. She let out a snort when Cerbera acted all innocent but the doctors seemed to believe it, and finally Sarah was liberated from Cerbera's arms and laid on the stretcher.

"Finally," she spat, placing her hands behind her head as she relaxed on the stretcher. She looked up and Cerbera and frowned. "Thanks....you fucking freak."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next