Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 15 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 2 Bots

CyanDimitrik, Daaharu, Gadot, KaosKato, killcarrion, KillerV, Lobo, LtLukas, Mystery Dragon, noob, Teesta, ThatOneGuy, TripleHelix, Vcom7418, Zebra Crossing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 4

First Tension Match.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 am by Zebra Crossing

Now that I've sorted some things for my FnF character, I'd like to try and get a match going for my recently approved Tension character.
I enjoy having some input from my RP partner unless I have something super specific in mind, so exactly what kind of match it is or what will happen …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:58 am

Name: “Shade”
Sex: Female
Eyes: Red
Hair: Red
Height: 5’2”
Weight: 102
Nationality: ½ welsh, ½ Japanese
Alignment: Tween
Entrance music: “Immortal” by DreamEvil

Wrestling Information

Strategy: Swift strikes to keep her opponent on edge as she whittles down their defenses
Style: Swordsman who trained herself in martial arts.
Type: striker

Preferred Attacks: Swift punches to face or stomach. Chops to vulnerable areas.

Preferred Matches: Any

Favored moves: Sword chop – Shade uses her skill and speed to send a chop of her hand across the chest of her opponent several times in rapid succession.

Finishing moves:
1000 falling cherry blossoms sliced by the wind – Shade quickly knees her opponent in the stomach before spinning behind her opponent and chopping them in the back of the neck rather hardly.

Visual Appearance:

Personality: Shade is a rather odd girl when it comes to her personality. Shade is in actuality a very shy and reserved girl but she always puts on a strong front and she acts tough but if she is put into a tough situation or is around a close friend, Shade reverts to her usual shy and friendly self. Shade is also a very big geek and otaku but she doesn’t like to show that side of her to people.

Past/History: Shade is the daughter of a very wealthly Welshman and a Japanese Shrine maiden. Shade grew up in Japan where she fell in love with anime and manga. As Nightshade grew up her father showered her with gifts that reflected her otaku interests but one day he gave her a sword he purchased from a mysterious man. Ever since that day Shade has practiced the way of the sword even winning some local sword fighting championships. But one day Shade entered a tournament and her opponent managed to disarm her of her sword and thoroughly thrashed her. Ever since that tournament Shade has practiced martial arts on her own refusing to be beaten like that again. As Shade turned 18 she saw a poster for the AFW and decided to join for two reasons. One was to test her skills against other skilled opponents and her second reason was to pay for her video game, anime, and manga hobby.

Wrestling Attire: (see pic)

Fun Facts: Shade is not actually her real name but it is the name she always used when she entered Sword fighting tournaments. Shade is also a master of any video game she plays but her favorite is Final Fantasy 8 or a close second is Star Wars Battlefront 2.

AFW Information

Last edited by 407 on Tue May 08, 2012 7:51 am; edited 5 times in total

The Den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top