Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 239 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 238 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Serious Training (For Bluemouse)

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Serious Training (For Bluemouse) - Page 6 Empty Re: Serious Training (For Bluemouse)

Post by zxn666 Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:59 am

Chigusa was glad to see Taylor opening up a bit, being less obnoxious than before. It suited the girl well, being nice. Plus she didn't seem as annoying and was much more likable. Chigusa thought that perhaps she should try and help this girl out a bit more, since even if she didn't want to be helped, it would be better for her if she became a bit more sociable.

As Taylor slid out of the ring and made to leave, Chigusa walked over to the side, leaning against the ropes. "Hey Taylor!" Chigusa called out, "Are you sure you don't want to finish our spar? Don't you want to show this ridiculous bimbo how much stronger you are?" Chigusa didn't mind being a little self-depreciating, she really did want to finish this spar with Taylor, since the girl proved to be a good opponent.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Serious Training (For Bluemouse) - Page 6 Empty Re: Serious Training (For Bluemouse)

Post by Bluemouse Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:15 pm

Taylor stopped and looked back over her shoulder. "I thought I already did." She said with a smirk. "Are you sure you're up for it?"

She turned to face Chigusa and folded her arms across her chest, measuring Chigusa with her eyes. "You know I'm not going to take it easy on you. I don't care if you are to short to ride roller coasters. Alright, this one's extra credit. I'm doing you a favor. Tell your friends."

Taylor strode past Chigusa, bumping into her with her shoulder as she passed, and rolled back up into the ring. She felt differently about Chigusa... maybe it'd help her keep her head clear. Or maybe she wouldn't be able to make herself be quite as aggressive. Still, should be a good time. Her head could take one more for the team.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:36 pm

"Of course I am!" Chigusa said, "Besides, you've only proven to be a worthy opponent, not that you're stronger than me!" She took a few steps back from the ropes as Taylor came back in, not flinching at all when Taylor walked past her and bumped into her shoulder. She turned around, a determined look back in her face. Now it was time to really fight with this girl, a heated spar without all those messy emotions.

"Don't underestimate me Taylor," Chigusa said, "Or else you will lose." She got into a fighting stance, hands raised in front of her. "Tell you what," she continued, "If you beat me, not only will admit you're the stronger one, but I'll also give you a nice reward. Deal?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:23 pm

Taylor watched Chigusa with a faint smirk up until her last line. "Reward, huh?" She said cautiously, with notes of suspicion and disdain creeping up in her tone.

"Well I don't think I have to worry about underestimating you. I've seen all of your matches where your clothes stay on." In retrospect, Taylor didn't like Chigusa's tone. She felt a little patronized. "And don't try to be friends with me. If you're asking me to kick your ass, I'll do it out of the goodness of my heart. It'll be educational. But I don't appreciate your 'taming the crazy girl' tone."

Taylor stepped out with her right foot, bent her knees, and put her hands up, ready to move. "You coming?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:04 am

"Hmm? Well if you don't want it, then that's fine," Chigusa said, "I was going to give you tickets to my new show, but whatever, I guess you wouldn't like it anyways." Chigusa actually seemed a little disappointed that Taylor would be so suspicious. But then, that was what the girl was like. She had been alone for so long she probably didn't know how to trust someone.

She stood in her stance, seemingly waiting for Taylor to be completely prepared, before moving forward rather slowly. She seemed to be watching Taylor for something, perhaps an opening? Or maybe she was just trying to make Taylor bored and irritated.

But then, without warning, Chigusa suddenly dashed forward, taking three rapid leaping steps before jumping into the air and trying to dropkick Taylor in the face!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:23 am

Taylor sneered. "Are you serious? I don't listen to that garbage. And if I wanted to see you and your gal pals shake your asses I wouldn't have to go that far." She might've appreciated it, but she was way too punk to go for that.

She watched Chigusa inching her way towards her with some amusement. "Easy, killer." She figured she'd make a run for it eventually, and she was sort of curious to see what she'd do. When the rush came, Taylor saw by her posture that she was planning on using her legs. She was still surprised when the dropkick that followed made it all the way up to head level.

Taylor leaned way back and to the side, though Chigusa's shoes still scraped her face, while slapping Chigusa's legs away with both hands. She stumbled back a step to regain her balance. The side of her face stung. It wouldn't bleed, but she felt a nice long scrape down her cheek.

With one big step in Taylor threw a big kick while Chigusa was pushing back to her feet, aimed to swat across her chest. Opening with a dropkick was Taylor's move. She was asking for it.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:09 am

Chigusa groaned inwardly when her dropkick missed Taylor's head, though her foot managed to graze Taylor's face a little bit. It seems that against such a fast opponent this move was less effective. Perhaps Chigusa ought to change her tactics. The kick carried her through over Taylor, where she landed on her back. Chigusa scrambled to get back up, but before she could get any higher than onto her knees Taylor was back and sending a big kick her way. Unable to dodge, Chigusa took the kick in the chest, sending her skidding backwards until she landed on her back. She groaned a little from the force of the kick, before trying to get back onto her feet. Taylor could hit plenty hard it seemed. She was a tough opponent, someone that required planning to defeat.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:36 pm

Taylor didn't give Chigusa any space to recover and was on her almost immediately. She grabbed hold of her hair and dragged her off balance, keeping her bent over. She threw a knee up into Chigusa's stomach from the side and then dropped the point of her elbow down into her back, putting her weight behind the strike.

If she wanted to go again, Taylor would oblige, but she wasn't going to go easy. Their first round hadn't had a decisive winner, and this time Taylor was going to make sure Chigusa knew who the better fighter was.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:14 am

Chigusa yelped as Taylor grabbed and yanked her hair, tumbling and nearly falling back down onto her knees. But before she fell, Taylor's knee crashed into her gut, knocking all the air out, and making Chigusa gasp out in pain. Before she could even catch her breath and figure out what was going on, Taylor's elbow slammed down onto her back. It was a brutal move, especially with the amount of force Taylor put behind it. Chigusa's knees gave out. She fell onto her hands and knees, gasping in pain. It really seemed like Taylor wasn't holding anything back, despite this being a spar.

"Hah... owww..." Chigusa moaned. Those two attacks hurt badly. Still, she tried to get back up, not wanting to lose to Taylor so pathetically.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:49 pm

Taylor wrapped an arm around Chigusa's head as she began to get up and took a step back to pull her off balance again. She took a big wind up with one leg and kicked hard into Chigusa's shin to knock her leg out from under her. At the same time she fell backward, bringing Chigusa down with her to plant her head first on the mat.

"I thought you'd be tougher than this, booster seat. Are you used to everyone going easy and letting you win?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next