Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 213 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Roommate Wanted!

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Roommate Wanted! - Page 4 Empty Re: Roommate Wanted!

Post by Bluemouse Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:53 pm

"Oh." Cassie said, getting worried that Ash was mad at her. "Yeah, I bet you'd do great."

At the mention of her match Cassie jumped up excitedly. "It was awesome! Probably the awesome-est thing ever. I fought Hitomi Fujishima, and she's had lots and lots of matches but it was my first and she was really tough but I got her to the ground and kept her there for most of the match. She wouldn't tap, though! I thought for sure something was going to break, and that would've been awful. I had on this super bad neck crank and I thought she was going to die but then she got up and got in a few shots..." Cassie rubbed her forehead just thinking about it. "But then I got her back and choked her out it was great! The crowd is really scary, though."

Cassie looked up and down the street and patted her belly. She tugged the hem of her little flannel shirt down to make sure she wasn't showing skin. "Shopping? I don't really know how much money I have... well I know that but I don't know what it will buy here. I don't know how much things cost that aren't food and rent. Shopping?"

Last edited by 1167 on Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:59 am

Cassie's energy acted like a drain on Ash's, "Oh. Sounds alright I guess. Would've been cooler if something DID break, but whatever." She set her elbow on the table and rested her chin on her hand, "So, you ARE pretty good at that mai tai MMA shit, then? At least good enough to take down a ... J-pop singer." She let out a soft hiss through grit teeth. Ash was still unsure what to make of this, especially the way this girl had her bouncing between exhaustion and spite. Maybe Ash really was trapped in some sort of anime hell where all the little girls were magical and super powerful? With lousy beer. And ridiculous sleeping hours.

"I..." She leaned back, kicking out of her seat and standing up, "I..." The words were not coming. I might have to take you up on some lessons. It'd be the least you owe me for this shit. "I... g... guess shopping is fine." She retreated to slightly less painful ground. "What's the grocery situation like?..." Ash froze, eyes wide, "W-wait, you don't drink, do you? Dammit!" She pounded the table. "I am going to have to buy my own beer! D... Dammit!" She took a step away, throwing her hands up in exasperation.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:26 am

"Yay! Shopping!" Cassie exclaimed, jumping and clapping her hands excitedly. But then she was confused. "I drink. Lots of stuff. I like water and tea and orange juice and herbal tea and- oh, you meant like alcohol and stuff. Yeah. I don't drink that. I'm not even old enough!"

After she thought for a moment, she added "Besides, someone's got to be all sober to keep you out of trouble. And if you and your drunk friends get out of line, wham!" Cassie slammed her fist into her palm. And then two knees up into her palms, and an elbow down into a palm, and then an approximate pantomime of choking someone with her forearm. "That's right." She said with a nod. "But... I wouldn't do that, really. I'm not like that. Beating up drunk people would be too easy, anyway." She laughed. "And you don't need to get any easier, Ashash."

After another furious barrage of finger jabs to Ash's belly, Cassie looked up and down the street and suddenly realized how clueless she was about where they were. "Um... where should we go?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:56 am

Ash rubbed her temples softly before turning back around to face Cassie. "You... you..." She sighed, "I can see why your parents had you travel abroad..."

Ash arched an eyebrow at Cassie's pantomime. "Cute," she scoffed. Cassie at least knew how to act like an MMA tough guy... "Some drunks are a bit tougher than they look though. Take it from me." Cassie's snipe was yet another on the list of annoying things this girl had done. "You sure are cocky for a pipsqueak with one win under her belt." Ash pursed her lips in a wry smile.

Ash gently but firmly caught Cassie's hand during the finger jabs. "Stop. That," She hissed before letting it go. "I haven't the foggiest. No idea what's what in this city."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:08 am

Cassie grinned up at Ash when she caught her finger. "And you're a big grumpy pipsqueak with NO wins under your belt."

She looked around again. "This way." She declared with a nod and set off confidently in a random direction. A short walk later she realized they were back outside the apartment. "Hmmm..."

She turned to face Ash with her hands on her hips. "Is... there somewhere YOU wanna go? Like not just for furniture or something. Like, since today is New Roommate Day, you can pick somewhere or something. We can go wherever you want!" She said as if Ash would no doubt be as excited as her, throwing her hands up over her head which made her flannel shirt ride up a bit on her midsection.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:12 am

((I DONT HAVE ANY IDEAS ARGH))

Ash let out a grim, annoyed chuckle. "Ooh hoo... you're like a cute little teddy bear... I could just shake you until ALL the stuffing fell out." Ash muttered to herself, almost uncontrollably loud enough for Cassie to hear.

Ash merely stared at Cassie as though she could beat her down with a gaze at Cassie's declaration of New Roommate Day. Anywhere without you. "Oh, I'm... fine... really, wherever..." She pointed at Cassie's stomach, "You may have to go up to just two extra small on that shirt."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:03 am

"What?" Cassie said, not quite hearing Ash's grumbling but remaining undaunted by her apparent sourness. "Oh, okay. I don't really know my way around..."

"Hey, it fits just fine! I guess maybe I should be more aware of how I move, since it's so fitted and all. Does my belly bother you? I've never heard anyone say that it did. That'd be pretty weird if it did, but I'd understand. Are you jeaaalous?" She stuck out her tongue and poked Ash several more times in the belly.

"Let's seeeee... we could... go to the gym and mess around, or... we could go find a Karate class and beat up all the students. Hee. Oh, do you need clothes and like bathroom stuff and all that? Your bag was pretty small. Do you want to go find some new clothes? On meee?" She grinned hopefully.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4