by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 1 Bot

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tai and Chigusa: Paying what she owes.....with Bacon Pie!!!!

3 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Tai and Chigusa: Paying what she owes.....with Bacon Pie!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tai and Chigusa: Paying what she owes.....with Bacon Pie!!!!

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:19 am

Tai shrugged as he drank some water.

"Not always, some girls that just want one night stands or come here from stipulations in matches they lose, Ill just do em and send them on their way. I mainly just cook for the girls that I like alot..."

Tai blushed as he said that, drinking some more water to try and hide it, had he just admitted that he liked Chigusa...alot?

After another drink, he looked back at her. "After dessert, if youd like, Ill give you the tour of the place, you should see my trophy collection."

Back to top Go down

Tai and Chigusa: Paying what she owes.....with Bacon Pie!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tai and Chigusa: Paying what she owes.....with Bacon Pie!!!!

Post by zxn666 Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:25 am

Chigusa at first didn't catch it, but then she realized that Tai had just said he only does this for girls he liked a lot. She turned bright red and looked down at her food, trying to not make eye contact with him.

"Umm, sure," she said, turning back to her food and finishing quickly. This was far more awkward than she expected, with Tai trying to be nice.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:46 am

Tai blushed and finished his meal as well, taking the dishes into the kitchen and bringing out a couple pieces of peach cobbler for them to eat as he showed her around the place, first showing her his movie and music collection.

"And as you can see on the top shelf here, theres all the albums and live dvds I did with my band...and below that is ..Eclipse albums and live DVD's even your most recent one from the Budokan in Tokyo.."

Next the patio and bathroom, finally, the bedroom, with a large King sized bed against the wall, before Tai led her to his closet.

"And now...my collections..."

and upon opening it, Chigusa could see that the right side held a massive wall of DVD's

"To your right, a collection of every match I have ever been in in my life.."

On the left side was a medium amount of trophies and title belts, with the Sex Wars Hentai Belt, that Chigusa almost beat him for, in the center.

"To your left, my collection of trophies and titles won in AFW, SW, and minor indy leagues..

But her attention would most likely be drawn to the center of the closet, where, resting on hooks with named plaques underneath each one, was 20 pairs of girls panties, different colors and designs, each with cum stains on them, numbered from bottom to top.

"And this is my personal collection, 20 pairs of panties from the twenty toughest girls Ive ever beaten in a match."

Indeed if Chigusa looked closely, she would see names she recongnized, such as Summer and Winter from the self named tag team, and at the top, labeled as Number 2, right between "Number 3, Daisuke Kamiya" and "Number 1, Yatori Shizuku"
Would be the white pair of panties that Tai had taken off of her from their first match, still with cum stains on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:04 am

Chigusa followed Tai along, mildly interested in his collection of various memorabilia. She was rather surprised by the extensive collection of stuff from her idol group, since she never expected him to be that much of a fan of her other job. She followed along until they reached the bedroom, where Tai kept all of his wrestling trophies. The extensive collection of matches Tai had been in before made her feel a little less bad at losing to him, since he really did have a ton more experience than her. Those trophies of his affirmed this even more. Then, her wandering eyes caught sight of the centerpiece of his collection.

Chigusa's face flared up when she noticed that Tai had pinned her panties up on what could only be described as a trophyboard of all his conquests. Of course, her position at number two was rather flattering, especially since Tai thought the only person better than her was Yatori, who Chigusa knew she couldn't defeat no matter what. Of course, seeing this made her even more embarrassed.

"I-I'm surprised," she said, after some hesitant pauses, "That you'd put me at such a high place..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:15 am

Tai blushed, and rubbed the back of his head, just glad she wasnt screaming at him for putting hers up there like that.

"Yeah, well, I have to give you most of the credit, I mean, you are the toughest girl Ive ever fought in the ring....well, with the exception of Yatori there, though its not really fair to compare, I mean, at least with you I was allowed to use penatration, but couldnt with her due to her making me promise not to or else she wouldnt fight me....was a Hentai Submisson match I recall, and in the end, after more orgasims on both sides then I can count on two hands, I ended up having to tie her down on a table with her own bra and panties, then duct tape two full powered vibrators to her pussy, and even then, it was another 2 orgasims before she finally submitted.."

After a while he opened a window, letting some air in before looking back at her.

"Listen....I really am sorry for how things went in our first match....I was...in a very bad state of mind that day..but theres no excuse for doing that....I just want to say that I seriously do apologise, and I just hope that maybe..we can move past it......you can have your panties back as well...if you want."

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:27 am

Hearing the details of the match between Tai and Yatori made Chigusa think far less highly of both of them. She should've expected that such a match would've been the most indecent things possible, but even she couldn't believe the things they got up to.

She looked at Tai in surprise as he apologized for what he did, finally. Perhaps he wasn't such a bad boy after all? She turned again, looking back down, but this time her expression was a bit different. She had a small smile on her lips. "Baka," she said, "I'll forgive you Tai, and you can keep my panties. You did beat me." She let out a small sigh and closed her eyes, now anticipating Tai to start.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:56 am

Tai blushed and rubbed the back of his head again, a few moments of silence passing between them before Tai clapped his hands.

"Right, well then, Your here for your..pleasurement, shall we call it? So we might as well begin."

And with that, Tai would start to strip, eventually in just the silk pink boxers he was in before she got there.

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:13 am

Chigusa saw that Tai was finally going to get this over with. She stood up, slowly unbuttoning her blouse, while simultaneously watching Tai strip down. She had to admit, Tai wasn't bad looking for a guy. Perhaps a little too plain for her tastes though. After pulling off her blouse, Chigusa undid the clasp on her skirt, letting it fall to the ground, then pulled the t-shirt over her head, tossing that aside as well. She stood, dressed in white lace lingerie and silk stockings, waiting for Tai to come over and start.

"You're a nice person Tai," she said softly, "So please be gentle..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:23 am

Tai nodded as he heard her, before turning around and seeing her in her outfit, all the blood in his head instantly rushing to his member, growing hard and very noticable under his boxers as he moved towards her.

"D..Dont worry...I will be..."

He said as he got close to her, before leaning in to kiss her, his hands starting to trail all around her body before going around behind her to try and unclasp her bra from the back

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:28 am

Chigusa blushed even more as Tai's member poked out from his boxer shorts. It was already quite large-looking, scaring her a little. She remembered how much it hurt when he thrust it into her butt. But she couldn't just back down, she made a promise to Tai, and she will go through with it!

So Chigusa leaned into Tai when they kissed, her arms going around his waist to hug him softly. His hands quickly found her bra clasp, undoing it quickly. Chigusa pulled back for a second, letting her bra fall to the floor, her breasts released from their containment.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next