Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:30 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 234 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

In Soviet Russia... ( Shanari and Sarah )

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

In Soviet Russia... ( Shanari and Sarah ) - Page 4 Empty Re: In Soviet Russia... ( Shanari and Sarah )

Post by Cirno Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:37 am

Shanari kept the kiss going for a little while longer, she made sure nothing stood in the way of her journey to Sarah's breasts, trailing a few fingers over her breasts and cleavage before she broke the kiss with a grin.

" Enjoying yourself, my Sarah? Mh Mh.. I love you so much when you're like this. "

She added a childish wink, then lowered herself completely, nuzzling herself between those breasts, then giving the soft skin a teasing bite.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

In Soviet Russia... ( Shanari and Sarah ) - Page 4 Empty Re: In Soviet Russia... ( Shanari and Sarah )

Post by Darius Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:11 am

Sarah gasped when the kiss was release, and was now face to face with Shanari again. She smirked at the Russian as her finger trailed over her exposed boobs. "And I love it when you're not a fucking psycho," Sarah replied.

Sarah watched with delight as Shanari lowered herself into her breast, and leaned back as Shanari went to work. As the first bite came Sarah shuddered with pleasure. Now Shanari was working Sarah's sensitive parts.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:17 am

" Haha.. That won't happen ever again.. "

She added another soft bite inbetween Sarah's breasts, then trailing her tongue softly up and down the girl's cleavage, releasing Sarah's wrists so her hands could trail down to grope at her rear, nuzzling one of Sarah's breasts to kiss it gently.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:11 pm

Despite Sarah's wrists being released she did not move from the position she was in, rather liking the way Shanari was handling her breasts. She cooed in pleasure as her sensitive boobs were nuzzled. That was one thing about Shanari, she knew how to make Sarah feel good. From the way Shaari was going at it, Sarah may have to jump her bones right now.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:17 pm

After a long while of caressing Sarah's chest with her tongue and fingers, she lifted herself back up to sit on her lap again, grinning down at Sarah while she licked her lips.

" Sarah.. Got a bed I can throw you on and dominate you? "

Shanari was rather blunt with her words but she figured if she tried to say it in a safer way, Sarah would say it just as bluntly, leaning in to blow hot air into Sarah's ear before nibbling the earlobe.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:53 pm

Sarah looked up at Shanari when she pulled back, matching her grin with her own. Her eyes narrowed dangerously on Shanari when she mentioned 'dominating' her. Not many people dominated Sarah Gatt.

"No," Sarah growled lustfully. "But I got a bed we can fuck each other in." SHe nodded to the door past her trophy wall.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:25 pm

Shanari chuckled from Sarah's response, getting off her reluctantly and pull her up onto her feet,looking down at her torn jacket before pulling Sarah with her to the door.

" I'll be doing the fucking here.. And You owe me a new jacket, it's freaking cold outside. "

She joked even though she wanted to take Sarah right now, it was hard for Shanari to control her lust, just seeing Sarah's body made her wet with anticipation.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:36 pm

Sarah allowed herself to be pulled to her feet, and lead by Shanari to her own bedroom. "If you want, you can always hae your own one," Sarah chuckled. On her trophy wall still hung Shanari's old jacket, taken from the match where they had first met. "On second thought, nah. It reminds me of how hard I can kick your ass."

Sarah grinned with purpous, and would suddenly lift Shanari off her feet and carry her to the room. "Now get those pants off!" Sarah ordered, right before she would throw Shanari onto her bed.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:51 pm

" Hmph. Maybe I'll take yours after I fucked you unconsious. "

She grinned, feeling confident as she tugged Sarah along to her room, she did know Sarah took her jacket, it was hard not to notice after her humiliating defeat. She was suddenly lifted off her feet and carried, not being able to help but blush darkly from it.

" S-Sarah.. What are yo-- aah! " She panicked when she was suddenly thrown, luckily on the bed, then hearing Sarah's command, she actually did started to take her pants off.

" Hmph! After I'm done, I'll pin you down and fuck you to submission then! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:03 pm

After tossing Shanari into bed like a piece of meat, Sarah discarded the remains of her bra and shirt, leaving her completely topless before the Russian. "Ch. Give me a break," Sarah scoffed, and would start to remove her own pants as well. "You couldn't fuck your way out of a paper bag."

Sarah would then discard her pants, completely naked as she looked down at Shanari with a grin. "Banzai!" Sarah shouted, right before she would jump in the air and land on Shanari as she lay on the bed.

Last edited by 379 on Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next