Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 256 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 254 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Finishing the Fight (For d_ultsch)

2 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Finishing the Fight (For d_ultsch) - Page 16 Empty Re: Finishing the Fight (For d_ultsch)

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:16 am

Pushing herself and Faith up and out of the cum, she looked at her slave with a somewhat pleased look, "Good...looks like I won't fist just yet." she said as she tried to stand, "Get up, we still have three points to go. Oh and by the way, that counted as a point for me." Shiyumi claimed, as she figured that since she pulled down Faith and it count as a point, since if one of them were to slam the other and fall in the cum, it wouldn't count since the slamer willingly fell with their slamee. And if Faith wasn't going to accept that ruling, then tough shit for her, because she's not the master of the two.

Last edited by 1079 on Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Finishing the Fight (For d_ultsch) - Page 16 Empty Re: Finishing the Fight (For d_ultsch)

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:19 am

"But you fell first that should be my point" Faith said exhausted again and she didn't know if she could get another point against Shiyumi as her body just felt like giving in and passing out again but she didn't want to get fisted as her crotch still sore from earlier.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:22 am

"I'll pulled you down with me. That counts as a point for me since you didn't willingly fall. Don't worry you got your 2 points, and so did I." Shiyumi explained as she saw how exhausted her slave was, and realized she could have been a bitch and didn't give Faith the point she needed, but she had some mercy in her body. "Now get up before I dunk you in the cum again." she said, wanting to continue this Sumo match in cum and wanted to see if Faith could reach in deep enough to score anymore points.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:24 am

Faith stood up and sighed in relief before facing Shiyumi again and weakly pushed against her as that was all her body allowed her to do. "Just remember to keep your promise then" Faith said pulling on Shiyumi's panties as she pushed.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:26 am

Shiyumi scoffed as she pushed and pulled against Faith, "Only if you can reach 5 before me." she said as she started to rub her body against Faith, the cum from both of their bodies were being melded together as Shiyumi pulled Faith closer as she pressed her body harder into her.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:28 am

"You said i just had to get two points" Faith said as all hope left her as she knew she could summon enough strength to get three more points against Shiyumi. Faith did however continue to push and pull Shiyumi and her panties not wanting to make Shiyumi mad again.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:30 am

"I'm talking about your right to have your way with me for an hour dumbass." Shiyumi roughly said, scoffing at her stupidity as jerked Faith to the left to unbalanced her, not to throw her as she continue to try and make sure there was no space between them as she continued to rub her body into Faith's.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:34 am

Faith let out a moan as Shiyumi rubbed against her and all her fight just left her. Faith nearly went limp in Shiyumi's grip as her eyes closed slightly and all she wanted to do was have this makeshift match be over so mabye she could relax again as thoughts of going back to her room and bathing for a day straight filled her head.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:36 am

Feeling her opponent go limp, Shiyumi decided it was time to score another point for herself as she used Faith's panties to lift her up again and then fall forward, performing a modified spinebuster as the two would crash into the cum again, causing another large splash of cum.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:39 am

Faith just let Shiyumi have her way with her as they collided with the cum again as her mind wandered away from her present predicament to a better place where she could shower. Faith knew that she still had a few hours left of this but her body was exhausted and on the verge of passing out which seemed like heaven to Faith at the moment.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next