Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 229 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 228 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Miss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Miss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina - Page 4 Empty Re: Miss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina

Post by hamish1024 Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:16 pm

Leiko gasped a little as her prey repositioned herself, latching onto her nipple and delving into her panties.
"My!" she managed to exclaim. "Hungry little slut, aren't we!"
There was a slight shudder in both her voice and her body, a reaction to Tana's touch. But Leiko still had the headlock applied, and still wanted to maintain some semblance of control.
"Get used to sucking, honey..."
Twisting round, she moved to pull Tana's face into the centre of her chest, engulfing the smaller girl in her huge breasts, looking to apply a firm, heavy smother over her nose and mouth. With this change of tactic she hoped to drain the dominator of her air, before she could do to much mischief with her groping fingers.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:35 am

Tana sniffed in frustration, somewhat upset that once again she could do basically nothing about being manhandled by the larger woman, this time directly into her cleavage where it was impossible to tongue her nipple. She was fighting the clock again with regards to how much breath she had.

However, when Leiko had spoken she had definitely felt something, an irrepressible lust building, perhaps even fear? As she began to pinch the brunette's clit she slipped her remaining fingers into her wet slit, beginning to push rhythmically within her. Just as Leiko seemed to have been trying to avoid before. Perhaps the older woman's (seeming) control of the match was getting her wetter than she wanted to admit?

And her left hand attempted to slip beneath Leiko's smother not only to force a passage out of which to breathe but also as an attempt to get back at working her sensitive nipple, still intending to torture it relentlessly.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Miss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina - Page 4 GXChUKwMiss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina - Page 4 1BElGMIMiss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:26 pm

Leiko screwed her eyes tight shut, partly focusing on keeping Tana in a firm breast smother, but mainly trying to keep her focus as the smaller girl played with her pussy yet again. She shuddered a little as the intensity of the fingering increased, a harsh pinch coupled with insistent penetration. Leiko was left in little doubt as to Tana’️s skill and experience, as well as her intention, the mix of pleasure and pain making her squirm uncomfortably, and become obviously flustered.

Leiko held the smother for as long as she could, maybe a little too long considering the effect Tana’️s fingers were having. Eventually, though, the efforts of the satin-clad sexfighter would force the bigger girl’️s hand, Leiko realising she couldn’️t go toe-to-toe with Tana in a tit-for-tat groping match. The buxom brunette was disappointed she wouldn’️t be able to simply squash the fight from her opponent in a fleshy, sweaty smother (well, not yet, anyway), but would duly move to another tactic. Keen to prise Tana from her pussy, Leiko would use her controlling headlock to pull their struggling bodies upright. Then Leiko would try and slam her opponent to the mat with a hip toss, hoping to wear her down in preparation for the more indulgent hentai moves to come.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:49 am

Tana was hardly aware she was being pulled to her feet, dazed bu the smother and insistent on her invasion of Leiko's privacy. Her feet simply obeyed when she was made to standup, but they didn't have to hold her for long.

Tana hit the ground roughly, but free to breathe. Her first breaths came out with a cocky laugh as she rolled away to a position nearer one of the turnbuckles. Then she looked up in Leiko's direction. "I wasn't the one who was squirming that time." she retorted.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Miss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina - Page 4 GXChUKwMiss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina - Page 4 1BElGMIMiss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:42 pm

Leiko had been getting increasingly flustered by Tana’️s antics, the black-clad girl proving a real devil to pin down. Executing the hip toss had earned her a brief reprieve from the sexfighter’️s attentions, but as she clambered to her feet she saw Tana in the corner, taunting her again.

Leiko wasn’️t thinking all that clearly right now – Tana’️s fingers in her pussy had seen to that – so a clever response was not on the cards. The buxom brunette simply growled angrily, then quickly rushed her opponent. She was lowering her head for a straightforward shoulder-barge into the corner; Leiko was by no means the fastest fighter around but the move would carry a lot of weight if it hit.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:13 pm

Tana smirked evilly as Leiko simply charged her like a bull. She would have been glad to make Leiko look like a true fool for such a poorly thought out attack, but the dominatrix was still unsteady and had barely made her feet.

Tana twisted and tossed herself at the ropes keeping her feet by slinging her arms over the them so that she could lean into them. The thunderous thump which occurred as the older woman crashed into the turnbuckle shook the ring hard enugh that the ropes Tana was draped over shook causing her bust to bounce. Tana turned towards the massive fighter and hissed, "You stupid bitch." as she slid into place behind the woman. She moved to wrap both arms around Miss Leiko, so she could her chest and once again teasing her ripe melons.

Last edited by 121 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : reparsed the last sentence as "intends to")

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:38 pm

“Unghh!” Leiko cried out in shock as Tana dodged her attack, the bigger girl ending up crashing heavily into the ring post. She would have felt supremely stupid for such a clumsy, self-inflicted mistake, but she was too stunned from the jarring impact to care right now.

As her senses returned she found Tana hugging her back, arms enveloping her and playing with her breasts again. The pain from her unplanned trip into the turnbuckle receding, she found unwilling pleasure from the smaller girl’️s gropes.

“Gah... little whore... if you stayed still, I could fucking finish you...” Leiko muttered angrily, helpless for now, but trying to recover her bearings and work out a plan of escape.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:22 pm

Tana grinned as Leiko protested the abuse of her chest. She pinched the girl's nips sharply and twisted as she responded. "No, darling, I'll show you what happens when I stay still." Tana wasn't the type to normally slam her opponent's around, even less so when it involved heavyweights like Leiko. But there was more than one reason to toss Leiko to the center of the ring.

So the dark haired wrestler dug her hands into Leiko's chest a bit deeper and bridged back suddenly waiting until she felt the massive woman's neck hit the canvas and then shoving Leiko back away from her into the center of the ring.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:52 am

“Nggh!” Leiko winced as Tana’️s teasing of her chest turned to sharp pinching and twisting. She shuddered at the unexpected pain, leaving her more helpless in the other girl’️s grip.

Still, Leiko was shocked as she felt Tana grab hold of her breasts and lift her up off the canvas. The heavyweight brunette was simply not used to being tossed around like that, and even though Tana’️s fluid bridging move meant the suplex was over quickly, it was still an impressive show of strength. Leiko had not expected it at all, giving out a gasp of panic as her legs flailed helplessly in the air.

It was quite a sight as the green-clad wrestler’️s fleshy frame was flipped up and over by her opponent, Leiko crashing neck-first into the canvas. There was a tremendous, ring-shaking crash, as poor Leiko confirmed the adage that the bigger they are, the harder they fall. The crowd, and especially the watching Kimi, gasped at the move.

The buxom brunette’️s weight was channelled into the jarring impact, increasing the pain in her neck. Utterly stunned, Leiko’️s legs hung stupidly up in the air as she lay crumpled, shoulders on the mat. Then Tana gave her an abrupt shove and she toppled back towards the centre of the ring, collapsing face-down on the floor.

Leiko groaned into the canvas, helpless, disoriented, and in a lot of pain.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:50 am

Tana's eyes widened as she completed the suplex. How much did this woman weigh? But she was sitll able to toss Leiko away, only growling as she climbed back to her feet and clutching at her lower back.

She strode over to Leiko and knelt next to her undoing the strings on her top quickly. Then she leaned forward pressing her chest into Leiko's side as she grabbed her hair and forced her head up off the canvas. She reached back to grip the woman's emerald bikini bottoms which were tenuously clinging to her form after the stretching they had been forced through from multiple wedgies. Tana gave one more tug on them to torture the mammoth woman, before they would inevitably tear free form her bulky frame. She licked eagerly at the anguished girl's face hissing a tease into her ear, "So, here we are, far from the ropes and your' cheating pet slut. How about we stay, still, right here and see which one of us is finished fucking first?" she asked in a wordplay of Leiko's previous claim.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next