Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 242 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 242 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mimete vs. Trinity

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mimete vs. Trinity Empty Mimete vs. Trinity

Post by RumbleRoses Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:55 am

There was a small intermission between scheduled matches that evening and whilst the crowd clammered and waited patiently, soon Trinity stepped out onto stage, a mixed reaction from the fans welcoming her. She walked down to the ring, no music, no light show, all business. As she strutted closer to the squared circle, she held her hands up, flipping off the fans that didn't appreciate her. She climbed into the ring after snatching the closest microphone and waited for the fan reactions to calm down before she spoke. "Hey skank!" she shouted and nodded, "Yeah you know who you are. Mimete, I bet you think that was terribly clever on your part? Well I say if you have any kind of guts, you'll come on down here and we can finish this thing right here. Let's see if you can actually take me without a boiling pot of scalding coffee there to protect you."

The goth waited to no immediate response. She scoffed, "I thought so. You wouldn't dare step to me if I was ready to face you. Now everyone here can see what a chicken shit you are!" She waited a little more, hoping she could goad Mimete to come out and face her. "Get your yellow ass down here!!" Trin demanded.

RumbleRoses

Back to top Go down

Mimete vs. Trinity Empty Re: Mimete vs. Trinity

Post by Harukasan Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:13 am

Eventually Mimete's music played and she came out onto the stage in her flower dress look. She smirked petulantly at Trintiy in the ring.

"My what a pretty little mouth you have. You get it from French kissing that Corkney frog you hang out with? Please Trinity. Everyone here know what a loser you are. You hide behind your ugly Elvira threads and your 2500 sunblock to hide that fact. You got no fashion sense at all. Didn't you hear? Vampires went out with the Industrial Age. Now since I have a pedicure scheduled in a few minutes I will be generous enough to let you slink back to your coffin without humiliating you in front of everyone again like Jean and that commie girlfriend of hers did."

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleRoses Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:18 am

Trinity was sick of the insults, but she had an idea. She lowered her mic and pretended to be hurt by the comments, lowering her head a little and soon she climbed out of the ring, sadness in her eyes. She started to leave, slowly walking up the ramp and onto the stage, pausing next to Mimete with her head hung. "...I.... fine... I'll go..." she said quietly and started again towards the back.

Suddenly, with no warning, Trinity turned and dashed for Mimete, launching a kick straight between her legs. If it connected and her boot hit the softness of Mimete's sex, Trin would then grab her hair and start dragging her back towards the ring. She would throw Mimete onto the apron so Mimete's upper half was laying on the mat under the bottom ropes and she was bent over, her feet on the floor.

RumbleRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:08 pm

Mimete laughed as Trinity headed up the ramp in dejection. Therefore she would be caught by surprise when the boot hit her and she gasped, eyes bulging. Trinity then would be able to drag her down the ramp to rng and sling her into that comprmising position.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleRoses Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:51 am

With her surprised and dazed foe bent over like she was, Trin took full advantage and sent another painful punt right into Mimete's sore sex, giving an evilly gleeful laugh if the kick connected without resistance. If she made it this far, Trin would try to further daze her foe with first a sharp elbow shot right to Mimete's kidneys followed by taking her head with two handfuls of hair and ramming it straight into the mat...

RumbleRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:54 pm

If Mimete was kicked in the sex again the impact in such an area was enough to actually cause mimete to jerk so hard that she would fall loose from the mat and back onto the floor outside the ring holding herself and starting to weep and moan a bit.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleRoses Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:44 pm

Trin watched her target melt to the floor, whimpering and tearing up which only served to feed Trinity's thirst for blood. She moved to straddle her opponent's breasts, settling her round ass into it, nestling it in as she arched her back, grinning evilly. The goth tried to grab Mimete's wrists and pull them so she could get her knees on her foe's biceps to keep her arms pinned down. If she managed this, Trin would give Mimete a vicious slap across the face with her right hand, and then the left, and then the right in a hail of blows.

RumbleRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:57 pm

It was still fairly early in the match for Mimet to be completely helpless. As Trintiy struggled to pin hers, Mimete got one hand loose and went for the eye gouge with her fake nails.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleRoses Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:03 pm

The goth let herself get cocky and was caught off guard when Mimete's claws raked her heavy eye-shadowed eyes. "Agh!" Trin fell off of Mimete, holding her face.

RumbleRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:31 pm

Mimete held herself for a moment more. Then she would get up, looking very angry and then try to sling Trntiy into the ring under ropes.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next