Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

DizzyKnight, Old_Man_Tai, Ragdoll_Jobbers, TheEditor1023, Winner3

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
???

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Inconsistent posting

Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:53 pm by RJD

I have stuff coming up in the next couple of weeks and will not be able to post anywhere near as often as usual/before. To be honest this has already been showing it's effects lately but it will do so even more from now on. I'll prioritise my Avalanche match and multi character matches but other than that I'll respond probably once every few days, I'll try not to leave anyone hanging though.

Comments: 2

Finalls

Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:49 pm by xalex

So i tried to say to as many people as i could per pm.... but i will put it up here as well just to get sure that i get all....

my finalls are around the corner.... and this means something... my free time will be cut shrot... really short...

and unluckily my afw time will be cut down extremly...

so i say sorry to everyone i have a match with right now but in the next time i will be slow as fuck

i try to get back as fast as i can^^ i still will be online on trillian or here so if …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Looking for Friction matches!

Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:07 am by tehbohemian

Hey everybody just posting a notice I have 2 wrestlers that could use some love!

Shinobu just got out of her match and I'm looking for some wins or losses to add to her record, she is a serious fighter and is looking for more straight forward fights, she could be a good match up against other "martial artist" type characters looking for a challenge or she could stand up to a violent heel, anything works.

Sonic is also up for matches, people familiar with Ring Dream or Wrestle Angels should …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Miko vs Mariana

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Miko vs Mariana

Post by d_ultsch on Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:50 am

Miko thought Mariana was done for but she let a scream as she was tackled into the turnbucklewith her arms draped over the top ropes that held her up for the moment.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys on Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:51 am

"Sucker!!" She smirked as she stated punching her left and right across the face, hoping to make her face bruised and bloody. However she did alternate between a few knee strikes, some to her stomach, and a couple to her crotch hoping to knock her unbalance for her next move.

Missingkeys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:54 am

Miko's face became bruised but only her lip continued to bleed but Mariana's knee strikes kept her off balance and unable to fight back.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys on Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:08 am

"Good stay down like to good little bitch you are!" She cried out as she delievered one final knee strike to her crotch for assurance.

She hoped the blow would render her unmobile while she delievered one more punch to her nose hoping to break it, afterwards she would climb to the top of the turn buckle with her to prepare for a high move.

Missingkeys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:12 am

Miko let out a long moan as Mariana kneed her crotch again and suddenly her nose exploded in blood as it was punched but it didn't break as Mariana would have wanted but it still dazed her opponent.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys on Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:29 pm

Feeling reassured that it was safe to attempt it, she stopped beating Miko down, and instead carried her to the top of the turnbuckle, where she placed one arm over and tightened it.

"This is going to be fun." She muttered darkly as she prepared to throw herself and Miko off onto the ground together.

Missingkeys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:05 pm

Miko just groaned as Mariana picked her up and placed her on the top turnbuckle and Miko let out a pained grunt as she collided with the mat stunning her as she lay on the mat in a daze.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys on Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:10 pm

"Ah that was fun." Mariana cried as she pushed herself and proceeded to lift Miko by her hair, afterwards she would punch and kick her until she reaches the ropes, there she would then throw a haymaker towards her face, hoping to knock her out of the ring.

Missingkeys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:42 pm

Miko was completely out of it as Mariana punded her back to the ropes and Miko suddenly found herself falling out of the ring landing on the padded floor with a thud and a groan.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys on Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:39 am

Following her, Mariana exited the ring as well. She lifted her opponent by her hair and knee her once in the stomach as she dragged her to the (What do you call the stairs used to enter the ring?)

There she would ram her face into the edge of the stairs, hoping to make it bloody.

Missingkeys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top