by Old_Man_Tai Today at 6:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 6:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 236 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 234 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Haruka meets Arthur ((For Anegge))

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Haruka meets Arthur  ((For Anegge)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Haruka meets Arthur ((For Anegge))

Post by Harukasan Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:21 pm

Haruka gaped and mase a slight pained noise as her short hair was pulled and she was brought ot her feet. Almost immediately she was locked in the frontal lock and panicked a bit inside wondering if Arthur was setting her up for a DDT. She would struggle slightly but it would not be enough to stop whatever Arthur had planned.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Haruka meets Arthur  ((For Anegge)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Haruka meets Arthur ((For Anegge))

Post by anegge Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:51 pm

Arthur was indeed planning on dropping Haruka to the mat with a DDT. He gave a slight hop before sitting back and pulling his opponent down with him. Leaving them for just an instant hanging in midair, but then they struck down leaving her face first on the mat.

Arthur reached for his foe's right wrist twisting it back behind her as he placed one knee on her back to hold her down.

Last edited by 121 on Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Haruka meets Arthur  ((For Anegge)) - Page 4 GXChUKwHaruka meets Arthur  ((For Anegge)) - Page 4 1BElGMIHaruka meets Arthur  ((For Anegge)) - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:47 pm

Haruka fell victim to the DDT and was laid out on the mat unmoving a first. Then Arthur would be able to twist Haruka's arm behind her back and pin her down with the knee to her back. Her head perked up and she gritted her teeth with a loud pained groan as he worked her arm.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:42 pm

Arthur pulled back on the arm bar stretching it firmly at the shoulder while twisting her muscular arm around at the forearm as well. The referee was now harrying Haruka to submit, but Arthur doubted she would give in so easily.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Haruka meets Arthur  ((For Anegge)) - Page 4 GXChUKwHaruka meets Arthur  ((For Anegge)) - Page 4 1BElGMIHaruka meets Arthur  ((For Anegge)) - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:11 pm

Haruka would indeed savagely shake her head at the referee as she was pestered for the submission.

She would slam her free hand down on the ground and would now attempt to push herself up to one knee. If she got that far she would try to stand in the hopes she culd alleviate some pressure and perhaps find a way to reverse.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:33 pm

As Haruka struggled to one knee she began to shift towards the direction of Arthur's twisting grip reducing the pain she was experiencing. But Arthur didn't intend to lose the momentum from this. He stood up without warning pulling her into a standing position with his remaining grip and whipping her forward towards the corner pads.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:50 pm

Haruka was sent careening to the post. Due to the damage she took from the armbar she did not react 100% to hitting the corner. She would face out but instead of being stuck in the corner she would stagger out slightly, somewhat disoriented and perhaps striking a tempting target.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:46 pm

Arthur had already assumed the collision would have a stunning reaction and was already running towards Haruka's position. He barely had time to adjust his dash for her bewildered stumbling as he leapt into a short dropkick aimed at her midsection.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:55 pm

Haruka naiuled right in her abs by the dropkick causing her to fly black against the corner with a loud grunt of pain. The impact would be enough however that she would grab ehr midsection and then pitch face down on the ground, kicking her feet in pain while holding her ribs.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:32 am

Arthur slipped across his opponent quickly kneeling again on her back and reaching for one of her legs to put her in a heel hold. Regrettably, she was rather near the ropes, but this would be a good start.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next