by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:32 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Yesterday at 9:19 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Yesterday at 9:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 190 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 188 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Haruka meets Arthur ((For Anegge))

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Haruka meets Arthur  ((For Anegge)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Haruka meets Arthur ((For Anegge))

Post by Harukasan Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:37 am

Arthur's persistence would finally cause her to fall back. However as ehr back touched the ground she would try to bring both legs up around his head to scissor them. If his hands were in reach, she would grab for them to try and secure a triangle choke.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Haruka meets Arthur  ((For Anegge)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Haruka meets Arthur ((For Anegge))

Post by anegge Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:57 pm

Arthur smiled as Haruka instinctively pulled him into a triangle lock as she fell back restraining him at the wrist. That was a pleasant surprise, this woman actually knew what she was doing. He nit his lips as her powerful thighs started to squeeze slipping himself up onto his knees to improve his leverage.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Haruka meets Arthur  ((For Anegge)) - Page 2 GXChUKwHaruka meets Arthur  ((For Anegge)) - Page 2 1BElGMIHaruka meets Arthur  ((For Anegge)) - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:04 pm

Haruka grinned as she was getting into this match. She felt excited about taking on what seemed to be an authentic wrestler from the Japanese league. She kept her long, shapely legs wrapped around Arthur's ehad while holding his wrist. She was aware that he had moved up to his knees and was ready to see what kind of counter he might try.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:39 pm

Arthur reached up for Haruka's ankle grabbing it as he pressed his shoulder into her other leg with a forward lunge to split her legs apart so he could roll away. But is that didn't break the arm hold he would have to bring an elbow down across the blind's belly first as well.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Haruka meets Arthur  ((For Anegge)) - Page 2 GXChUKwHaruka meets Arthur  ((For Anegge)) - Page 2 1BElGMIHaruka meets Arthur  ((For Anegge)) - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:55 pm

Arthur would be able to break this hold forcing Haruka to let him go and allow him to roll back. She grinned a bit and started to slowly get up.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:39 pm

Arthur smirked rolling over once before hefting himself up onto his knees and then to his feet. The brunette brawler turned towards Haruka, once again assuming a grappling stance.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:56 pm

This time Haruka would go to oblige him with a lock up. She had a fair amount of strength in her that might enable her to stand up to him a bit. However if he decided to try and meet her strength for strength, she would attempt to cunningly give way and flip hm to the ground in a headlock.

Last edited by 253 on Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:35 pm

Arthur attempted to feel out how strong the blond was as he flexed his biceps against hers. He was slightly stronger it seemed and,

And now he was on his back in a headlock. He grunted in disappointment at himself. He should probably stop fooling around here.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:19 pm

Haruka worked Arthus on the ground a bit with the headlock. She grinned over at him a bit since she had the advantage. Then she would get up and try to pull Arthur up along with her as she intended to walk with him to a corner and bash his head into the turnbuckle.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:03 pm

Arthur groaned again as he was dazedly dragged over to the turnbuckle and slammed forehead first into it. He slumped somewhat into the corner his biceps splayed out over the ropes.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next