by Yori Yesterday at 9:11 pm

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 7:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 6:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 237 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 235 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

'Hardcore' Handicap (for World_Ender)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

'Hardcore' Handicap (for World_Ender) Empty 'Hardcore' Handicap (for World_Ender)

Post by ThatOneGuy Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:34 am

Hardcore Handicap Match

Hannah had been waiting behind the curtain for a while now, she was told that she was put in a hardcore handicap match, but she was on the tag team side instead of alone, but the real question was who was her tag partner? It better not be anyone she didn't want it to be.

She had thought to soon however as Vivien had walked in and they both had a stare down before shouting at each other at the same time. "YOU!" Hannah and Vivien then got right in each other's face. "What are YOU doing as my tag partner you dumb whore?" Hannah asked, clearly angry at the management's choice of her partner.

"Excusez-moi? Qui appelez-vous une pute, salope ivre?" Vivian asked, Hannah clearly confused. "Speak english you whore..." Hannah said. "I said, you are you calling a whore you, how do you say, drunk bitch?" Vivian said, both staring at each other, but then they started to laugh. "Oh man, well, maybe we can put our differences aside for the night..." Hannah said. "Wee wee, let's go out there and kick some derrière!" Vivian said, both then entered to Hannah's music, the song Plumtree.

When they entered the ring, Vivian would lay down in an erotic pose while Hannah started to swing her bat.

Last edited by 1093 on Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

'Hardcore' Handicap (for World_Ender) Empty Re: 'Hardcore' Handicap (for World_Ender)

Post by Clyton Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:51 pm

The song, "Voice: Tadoritsuku Basho" by Sachi Tainaka started playing on the speakers. Soon, 'Beauty' Ichigaya appeared at the entrance, striking a pose as white pryo sparks went off behind her, and then walked forward in her usual walking pose, brushing her hair up as she walked down beautifully, before she finally, took her steps on the steel stair, and entered the ring through the ropes. The crowd were booing her for the things she had done in her previous match, but was still able to earn some of the people's hearts through her amazing looks and beauty, hearing some flirtatious whistles. However, she ignored the uglies, and focused on her two opponents.

"My, my... I can't believe the company had put me up against some of the most ugly beautiful-wannabes in this league. And they expect me to fight in a hardcore match like this!? I guess it can't be helped that I have to get my hands dirty, just to beat you two." Ichigaya said with a cocky smirk on her face, already putting up with the trash talking. She had heard that her opponents were from another wrestling league, especially when that league specializes in hardcore matches. So she's not going to let her guard down one bit when wrestling against them, especially since there's two of them.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

'Hardcore' Handicap (for World_Ender) Empty Re: 'Hardcore' Handicap (for World_Ender)

Post by ThatOneGuy Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:59 am

Hannah cocked an eyebrow to her little speech and Vivien just yawned, her insults and threats were cute to them, but 'Beauty' Ichigaya would have to back up her words.

"Well, that's nice, miss, 'Beauty' right? Well, what you do or don't know will make you or break you tonight. Vivien, what's the french word for beauty?"

"Vous chienne vilain petit, comment osez-vous me parler comme ça...." Vivien would say, Hannah cocked an eyebrow and Vivien rolled her eyes. "I said, what an honor it is to be facing such Beauty like miss Ichigaya." That was a lie, she said 'You ugly little bitch, how dare you talk to me like that' hopefully she did speak a word of french.

The bell would ring and Hannah would sit in a corner at the moment, this was no dq, so she could do what she wants while Vivien rushed her and went for a kick to the knee then gut.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:34 pm

Ichigaya just scoffed at what Vivien said, getting into her wrestling stance as the bell rang. She saw Vivien blindly charging towards her, and easily sidestepped the kick that was aimed towards her knee. Before her current opponent could get another chance to attack, Ichigaya would send a knee to the French girl's gut and pacify her with that blow. If that would connect, she would quickly grab Vivien by the hair and force her to look into her face. "I know what you said, and I didn't like it one bit, you piece of trash." She sneered, before she would then release the hold on the girl's hair, only to give her a bitch slap right across the cheeks.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:36 am

Vivian would wince at her hair being pulled, but smirked as she heard what Ichigaya said and smirked before she was let go and bitch-slapped across the cheeks. However, Vivien would use this chance to knee her in the crotch, smiling happily. "Aw, avez-vous oublié️ il n'y a pas disqualifacation? (Aw, did you forget there was no disqualifacation?)" Vivien would say, Hannah sitting back, watching, smiling as she liked what she saw. "Come on you two, pick up the pace! You are boring us over here! Especialy you Ichigaya!" Hannah would yell, attempting to get into her head.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:51 pm

Ichigaya's eyes snapped open as Vivien's knee smashed into her crotch, letting out a silent scream as her hands reached down and tendered it, doubling over from the blow. She would only and angrily glare at Hannah after hearing that, but can't afford to get too hot-headed when she's facing against two opponents. But for now, she couldn't do anything, allowing Vivien to continue with her next attack.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:12 am

Vivien was happy to see Ichigaya was doubled over, it made her so happy! Vivien would take her head and would plop it straight to the mat with a DDT. She would then attempt to flip her over and would give a quick kiss to the lips. "Mmm, you taste good! Peut-être que nous pouvons avoir du plaisir après le match!" The last part she said was 'Maybe we can have some fun after the match!', but she would stand up and try to kick her in the ribs so she could go outside of the ring, looking for a weapon.

If Vivien did get outside of the ring, Hannah would rush over to Ichigaya and would press her bat down across her chest. "So, you ready to bleed bitch?"

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:01 pm

"Ugh!" As Ichigaya's head was driven down onto the mat in the DDT, slightly groaning from the impact and was easily rolled over. She closed her eyes softly as Vivien gave her a short kiss, moaning for a second, but opened them back as her opponent started to stand up. Then, the kick to her ribs came, and that jolted her dizzy self awake, her eyes widening as she immediately rolled to one side and clutch that attacked spot, whimpering in pain as Vivien started to get a weapon from outside the ring.

Ichigaya then grunted as Hannah forced her onto her back again with her bat on her luscious assets. "Fuck you." She growled, before her left hand would grab the bat and hold it close to her chest while her right hand straightened out and she would give Hannah a palm strike to the face, hoping that the blow will repel the violent femme back and release her bat so Ichigaya can get a hold of it in her hands.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:33 am

Hannah felt that blow to the face, and had yelped a bit as she was forced to let go of the bat, however her would also slide out of the ring, opposite of Vivien and would grab a 2x4 wrapped in barbed wire out from under the apron, and would slide back in as Vivien grabbed the chair and slid back in.

Vivien and Hannah would both give smiles, Hannah's was in a sick, sadistic kind of way while Vivien gave a smile like she was having fun. They would both circle her before rushing at her swinging.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:49 pm

Ichigaya would quickly get up with the bat, holding it with her two hands very firmly, like if she was ready to swing the bat. She watched as the two girls entered, and carefully stared at one of them at a time, alternating her view between them, before she saw both girls swinging at the same time. Ichigaya quickly rolled away, letting the two weapons clash with each other, and she quickly stood up before she wound swing her baseball bat at the back of Hannah's head.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next