by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sven vs Phe

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sven vs Phe Empty Sven vs Phe

Post by Darius Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:22 am

Sven walked through the halls of the girl's dorms with his head held high, strutting about in enemy territory with no fear. He didn't care if any girls did happen to catch him, in fact he was counting on it. He was in the girl's dorm for only one reason: to beat and humiliate the girls that were unfortunate enough to cross his path. Clad in his black shorts and matching black t-shirt, he passed by the rooms as he walked, hunting for the women that would entertain him for the evening. Unfortunately, most of the rooms were empty, or had their doors closed. "Where is everyone?" he growled. It was then he would spot one door that was open. Hoping for the best, he peered inside the gil's room....
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Sven vs Phe Empty Re: Sven vs Phe

Post by MrsIffy Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:29 am

"Quit plaaaaaying gammmes with miiiiiiiieee heeeart....I looooooove yoooooooou!!!"

Even though the shower was running, nothing could ever cover up Phe's horrid singing voice.

"Baaaaayyybeeeeeee!.....I neeeeeeeed yoooooooouuu!"

Her shower door was slightly cracked open, letting the hot shower vapors to seep out and fog the entire bathroom. If Sven walked any closer into the her room, you would notice a pink, lacy pair of boyshorts sitting neatly on the edge of her bed, and a matching bra hung over her bathroom door.
Now, if Sven really, really looked hard, he might even manage to find her beloved Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle DVD collection, tucked away underneath the bottom of her night stand.

Soon, the showers would go off, and he will hear the sound of her shower doors opening up.

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:51 am

The first thing Sven noticed as he peered into the room was the loud and pretty awful singing coming fom the bathroom, as well as the sound of running water. Seems like someone was taking a shower.

Without further ado Sven strolled into the room like he owned the place, closed the door behind him, and then locked it. No one would be getting in or out anytime soon.

With that done Sven quickly positioned himself beside the door to the bathroom, so when the girl came out, she wouldn't notice him right away. He grinned in anticipation.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:25 am

Phe walked past the bathroom door without the slightest clue that Sven was in stealth mode. She had already changed into a pair of underwear during her time in the bathroom, so if Sven was expecting a naked woman to walk out, he would be sadly dissappointed.
However, the soft pair of panties she had on provided wide rear flaps for medium coverage, allowing a little cheek flesh to spill out and jiggle as she made her way to her bed.

If Sven were still silent as a lamb, Phe will continue to tend to her clothes, adjusting her bra straps and fixing the small wedgie behind her. Her eyes panned the room for a moment and then she will notice something odd.

Her room door had been closed!

Suspicions arouse like wildfires in her brain. After clapping her hands twice to turn the lights on, Phe will turn around and inevitably spot Sven's location. Someting about her was stange...she was actually wearing a smile on her face.

Was she expecting company tonight?

"You better NOT be room service.....again....."

Last edited by 725 on Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:57 am

Sven watched silently as Phe came out in her underwear, and allowed his eyes to wander appreciatively over her shapely form. He was already imagining having that body to do with as he pleased. He blinked in surprise when the lights came on at the sound of a clap, not expecting that at all. It wa because of this unexpected turn that he was immediately spotted.

"Darn, you caught me," Sven sighed, and showed Phe a malicious grin, one that immediately revealed hi intent. "And hear I thought this would be clean and easy." Sven' hands clenched into fists. "And no, I'm not room service. Though I am the guy who distributes beatings around here."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:36 am

"Funny...I was expecting someone else...."

Phe stood around idle for a moment, completely missing out on Sven's last comment about him being the Beating Bringer. She took another look at him before something suddenly clicked in her head. Sven was a guy who clearly isn't room service. That means that he must be wrestler for AFW! Which also means...

"Say...you know a guy named Matt? Matt Floyd?"

Sven could've shrugged his shoulders, cluelessly, or actually know who she was talking about. It wouldn't matter. Phe will still add in her reasons for brining him up in the first place.

"I baked him some pie....Tell him that I love him when you get back, will you?"

Getting into business, Phe will flip her hair over her shouldes, then massage her neck while stating her terms.

"Alright...first things first...lose the shirt. My room...my rules...."

For some reason, alot of boys had been coming to her room lately. It was because of this that she knew that Sven was here for only reason. However, she wasn't going to fight unless he complied with her rules.

Last edited by 725 on Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:40 am; edited 2 times in total

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:54 pm

Sven raised an eyebrow as Matt floyd was brought up. This wasn't the first time he had heard that name since coming her. He didn't know why people kept brining him up whenever he was around. Was the guy some kind of hot shot around here or something?

He scowled as Phe told him what to do. The girl before him certainly didn't seem very intimidated by his presence. Her odd kind of calm did nothing but make him mad. Still, this rule he didn't mind complying with. Maybe Phe would be scared once she knew what she was dealing with.

Wordlessly complying Sven pulled his shirt over his head, revealing the muscled frame underneath. "When I'm done with you, you're gonna be following my rules," Sven growled, tossing his shirt aside. Without further ado Sven would rush forward, looking to spear Phe around the wasit and take her to the floor.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:41 pm

Sven came at like a her bullet train, showing complete disregard of her room as he ran over her neatly stocked Jenga sticks.

"*Gasp* Oh no, not my Eiffel Tower!"

Honestly, her room was small, with alot of bedroom furniture and other house hold things scattered around the floor. Ugh, if only she spent a few more minutes preparing for her unannounced guest. She had nowhere to run, move or dodge his attack, not to mention at how fast he ran towards her.

Phe would crouch low and prepare for impact, then a split second before collision, Phe would launch a knee straight into Sven's jawline, giving him something else to ram himself into.
The sheer velocity at which he was running towards Phe would play a major role in how he took the blow. Still, the impact will undoubtedly drive Phe backwards. Not into the ground, but up against a nearby wall.

Last edited by 725 on Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:05 pm

"GAHHH!!" Sven cried as he ran directly into the path of Phe's knee. The impact jarred hi senses, bu luckily his path was already set to collide with Phe's body, and slam her into the wall behind her.

"Ugh," Sven grunted, still dazed after that hit. Because of this he didn't follow up with his spear right away, keeping Phe pinned against the wall with his shoulder digging into her stomach, taking the time to gather his wits.

If Phe did nothing during this time, Sven would then lift the gil clear off the ground, and with a roar he would spin around and throw her to the floor in a standard bodyslam.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:36 pm

Given Sven's position with his large, buff shoulder crammed up against her smooth, flat stomache, not only was she getting the air driven out of her lungs, but it was hard to aim another knee into his face.

His animalistic roar shred through the silence, and soon, Phe was heading straight into the ground with the back of her head snapping foward from the harsh fall. Phe blacked out for a mere second, but quickly shook herself back into reality.

You were ontop of her, now. So Sven looked like he had the advantage for the time being. Still, Phe being on the bottom gave her another move to pull off, thanks to her years of watching old VHS tapes of Brazilian Jiu-jitsu. (Lol)
While still on the floor, Phe will attempt to hook one of her legs into yours, then her next leg over your waist to further control you. From there, she will tuck your head underneath her amrpit with her forearm sliding underneath your chin.

Lasty, she will pull back, hard, on his neck, while her leg braces itself against his waist. Since one of his legs was hooked in hers, it would be an odd ordeal for you to find a way to stand up on your feet.

Last edited by 725 on Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next