Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Brad agiest 3..

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Brad agiest 3.. Empty Brad agiest 3..

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:19 am

just like so many times.. AFW was totally ruled by the women.. cause they all out numbered the men.. and just like always when new women come the guys go nuts and challenge them... in one part of the gym... a group of guys were just being jerks and had cornered Daphne Jones and her guards... a few trying to force Dephne into a match... her guards Rose and Harmony were holding them back...

Brad had just walked into the gym and saw what was going on.. and shook his head as he was wearing a pare of blue jean pants, steel toed boots, and a sleeveless black tank top... Brad was the biggest jerk, in AFW but really the same thing always ever time a new woman or women join.. Brad didn't feel like getting mad, but was a little sick of this.. so walking over behind the group... grabs the head of two of them.. a head in each of his hands and picks them up... when the guys saw him.. "Ooo shit its brad.. Run" the two he was holding up he squeezes there head "Say sorry to the new women... and Understand when they want to fight they will challenge" the men sided they were sorry and brad smiled and threw them hard ageist the wall...

Brad looked at the women "ya 3 okay?" he shakes his head "well ya 3 baby girls be careful there's alot of weak jerks her" he walks away heading toward the male locker room..
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Brad agiest 3.. Empty Re: Brad agiest 3..

Post by Firecyde Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:31 am

Daphne was actually enjoying the time she was having in AFW and the fact that boys had wanted to corner her with her guards made her even happier, that meant people had been paying attention to her, but then possibly the biggest man she's seen here showed up and she licked her lips.

She would watch and listen as Brad was talking to the guys and saw that they ran off, smiling at the fact of how feared this man was. She would watch him walk away and would sigh and say something. "Hey, you gorilla man, how about you work for me? Or do we need to convince you?"

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:44 am

he stopped and looked back "Sorry girl.. You look weak, tho I wouldn't mind having ya friends in bed some time" he smiled "But I need to change and start my 8 hour work out.. don't want to get weak like thos wimps..." he laughs and looks away. "But if ya want me.. ya have to come up with a match, and maybe if I lose I'll obey ya princess" he headed into the mens locker room, some guys ran out clearing out the locker room...

Brad got to his locker and started to change his hard muscles looking like big rocks as he strips naked. know no one would come in so he took his time, he walked over to a mirror and looked over his muscles "okay what needs the most work out today" his big thick but limp cocking trying to plan out his work out.
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:06 am

"Hm...." Daphne would hum in a bit of anger and would have Rose and Harmony go ahead into the same locker room as she followed, staying behind slightly as she followed them as well.

Rose and Harmony would go in and would start to attack Brad when he was turned to the corner, and would try to beat him down to the ground. "...how about a no dq match then? Consider this a work out before you become my servant..."

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:13 am

he turned just to see rose and Harmony go at him and he took there attack as they cornered him and smiled... "hehe, attacking me when I'm naked.. very bad" He moved at Rose slamming his head into her face and grabs Harmony and throws her hard into the wall and smiles at Daphne "okay, I'm game... no DQ.. first to give up loses... but if I win you 3 are mine" he grins and walks up to Daphne.. and grabs her chin... "do ya mind if I get dressed unless you 3 want me naked?" he grins and looks her in her eyes
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:18 am

Daphne smiled as he accepted, and didn't even flinch as he brought her chin up to look at his face. "Hehe, fine, get dressed, it won't matter after you've lost!" Daphne would say, knocking his hand away. "Also, don't touch me with your dirty, primitive hands you ape..." Daphne would say, going over to sit on a chair. Rose and Harmony would wait for Brad to get dressed and would attempt to tackle him to the ground.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:23 pm

he laughed "well I maybe an ape. but you got guts trying to get me to work for ya and challenge me, princess.." he looked over at Rose and Harmony "nice team work.. if I wasn't as strong as I am. then ya both would have me easy" he grins and walks by them slapping there butts hard as he goes to this locker...

"So ya girls going to watch me get dressed?" he smiled "guess ya like what ya see" he put on his wrestling gear. tho his cock was a little hard form that little jump they started so his tight bottoms couldn't hide his bulge "I never got ya girls names.. My names Brad, or ya could call me buff brad, and maybe if ya win, ya can call Slave... or S for short..." he grins "I guess were fighting in the locker room...ooo so much fun" he grins and puts his black to the lockers "I'm ready.." when.. then the girls tackled him he was ageist the lockers with them against him "DOWN Dogs" he slammed his fists down on each of there backs trying to bring them down to here knees. so he could ram a knee into Harmony's face and grab Rose by the hair and kiss her lips deeply before breaking the kiss and slamming her face first into the locker..
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:15 pm

"Hm, the name is Daphne, and those two are Rose and Harmony, and I like the name Slave, it quite suits you..." Daphne would say with a smile, Rose and Harmony gasping a little as their butt was slapped.

After the attack both Rose and Harmony got nailed in the gut, Harmony getting nailed in the face with the knee, and Rose was brought up for a kiss and slammed into the locker, but after that happened Harmony would get up and would attempt to slam Brad's face against the locker, while Rose would knee him in the gut.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:18 pm

he got slammed into the locker and grinned "ya want a kiss too?" he growls getting knee in the gut by rose and tried to back hand Harmony in her face.. if it hit and she;d back up he would do a close tackle to rose and sit on her and start punching her her face and chest hard and fast
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:42 pm

Harmony was indeed backhanded, and Rose was tackled to the ground, get nailed by Brad, who was indeed a tough person, but that would not stop Harmony, who would try to kick Brad in the ribs, and if that worked Rose would nail his face with a right hook.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next