Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sensei, student, and their victim ^_^ (Fire+Whip)

3 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Sensei, student, and their victim ^_^ (Fire+Whip) - Page 8 Empty Re: Sensei, student, and their victim ^_^ (Fire+Whip)

Post by CantMakeMehTap Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:27 am

Courtney drank the beer as he answered his phone, then threw it into a small trashcan next to her bed."What's wrong?", she asked, sitting on her desk and moving some picture frames out the way.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Sensei, student, and their victim ^_^ (Fire+Whip) - Page 8 Empty Re: Sensei, student, and their victim ^_^ (Fire+Whip)

Post by Firecyde Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:30 am

"My oldest sister is coming here, I hate her so much! Thinks she's better then everybody else because she's rich! Even worse is she doesn't even fight! She hides behinds bodyguards!" Darrick would say angerly, laying down.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:39 am

"Hmpf, I hate women like that", she growled, thinking of spoiled girls from back home."I'd demolish her guards and destroy her without a second thought", she hissed, sitting down next to Darrick.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:43 am

"Yeah, have fun with that...she isn't any fool, she hires people with combat experience, she does think she's better though, she'd do things to your unconcious body....horrible sexual things...." Darrick said with a flushed look on his face. "I told you that Daphne, Diva and I were adopted right? We really aren't geneticly related, and that's what she though made it okay..." Darrick would say, crying a little.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:48 am

Courtney nodded and pulled him to her in a hug, put-off guard by what he said, only making her want to meet this sister of his and show her a piece of her mind."I have experience with weapons and I know how to fight Darrick-I want to fight her", she whispered, wiping away one of his tears.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:51 am

"Th-thank you Courtney-chan, she definately has some good in her, but she needs it to be beaten out of her....you know what I mean? She comes soon..." Darrick said, hugging her back. "...I just hope we can change her..."

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:57 am

"We? No, I cant have you fight a bitch like her-you still need work, my friend", I said, smiling.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:59 am

"Hmm? Hahaha! Yeah, I guess you're right! Hahaha!" Darrick would say, getting up and and would smile. "Mind if I had another soda?"

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:01 am

"Go ahead bitch", she said, getting up and going over to her bed ad lying down.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:04 am

"Thank you, well, I have a match...I'll see you later at Diva and Angel-chan's title bout, see ya!" Darrick would say, grabbing a soda and exited the room. "Later Courtney-chan!"

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next