Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Wow, I'm actually making a thread!

+11
Bluemouse
MosesGal
Oathkeeper
CantMakeMehTap
Whipwreck
Cirno
wrestleryu
Soiuku
KreepKing
Firecyde
MrsIffy
15 posters

Page 20 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next

Go down

Wow, I'm actually making a thread! - Page 20 Empty Re: Wow, I'm actually making a thread!

Post by Bluemouse Mon May 02, 2011 6:53 am

Lol. Don't flatter yourself, I pretty much want to fight everyone when I'm in the right mood. But that being said, flatter yourself a little bit... I'd take you irl before anyone else on this board. I think. Hm........... There's a discussion topic. "Who on this board would you fight irl?"

Now, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wwizg-Dzug:297f7kzn]come groove with me.[/url:297f7kzn]

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Wow, I'm actually making a thread! - Page 20 Empty Re: Wow, I'm actually making a thread!

Post by MosesGal Mon May 02, 2011 6:55 am

Now THIS is what I wanna laugh at!

MosesGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon May 02, 2011 6:57 am

[quote="Soiuku":i1p7mupk][quote="Bluemouse":i1p7mupk]It must be exhausting to go through all that every time someone on the internet makes a comment about you.
Look, I try and avoid E-Drama; and frankly I have very few enemies overall; besides that I don't wish to argue with you and just wish to put it behind us. Calling names won't make anyone popular with many people; besides that if I called someone a name they would be just as likely to lash back at me; I just didn't appreciate the comment and now I want to bury the hatchet~ ^^"

@Tai: Sarcasm? OH Great Winged Dragon of Rah now I just feel terrible if thats the case and I just did all that to Bluemouse ~ D"x

Soiuku, your cooler then your given credit for, so no worries.

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Mon May 02, 2011 6:59 am

[quote="Bluemouse":1oynrt96]Lol. Don't flatter yourself, I pretty much want to fight everyone when I'm in the right mood. But that being said, flatter yourself a little bit... I'd take you irl before anyone else on this board.

Why am I being attacked? *Looks around* What did I say? Somebody help me out.

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon May 02, 2011 7:00 am

[quote="Bluemouse":3rt8xihp]Lol. Don't flatter yourself, I pretty much want to fight everyone when I'm in the right mood. But that being said, flatter yourself a little bit... I'd take you irl before anyone else on this board. I think. Hm........... There's a discussion topic. "Who on this board would you fight irl?"

Now, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wwizg-Dzug:3rt8xihp]come groove with me.[/url:3rt8xihp]

I would probally fight......Raiye first, because if I won it would make me legendary, despite Raiye's diminished threat status.

Back to top Go down

Post by MosesGal Mon May 02, 2011 7:01 am

[quote="TaiKamiya":3jfskj3y]
Soiuku, your cooler then your given credit for, so no worries.
Every social circle needs someone like Sooki. Granted. The World needs you!

[quote="MrsIffy":3jfskj3y][quote="Bluemouse":3jfskj3y]Lol. Don't flatter yourself, I pretty much want to fight everyone when I'm in the right mood. But that being said, flatter yourself a little bit... I'd take you irl before anyone else on this board.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! YES! This is comedy!
Fight her Bluemouse! Fight her!

MosesGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon May 02, 2011 7:02 am

[quote="MrsIffy":1yo669lu][quote="Bluemouse":1yo669lu]Lol. Don't flatter yourself, I pretty much want to fight everyone when I'm in the right mood. But that being said, flatter yourself a little bit... I'd take you irl before anyone else on this board.

Your a girl, they assume your hot, ergo, they want to fight you, knock you out, rape you, and run away.

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Mon May 02, 2011 7:03 am

I'm not hot at all. I'm just a normal person who cant speak good english. Why would they wanna hurt me for is beyond me.

Oh and LOL at rape. I'd usually cringe at the word, but whatever.

Last edited by 725 on Mon May 02, 2011 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon May 02, 2011 7:04 am

Iffy - You said that everyone wanted to fight you irl, and I said it's not you it's me. Sort of. Maybe everyone wants to fight you and I want to fight everyone so we'd be a perfect match! I'll go with that. Nobody's attacking you. Did you think i was attacking you? I real sorry. *uncomfortably long hug*

@Tai - That's pretty accurate.

Last edited by 1167 on Mon May 02, 2011 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon May 02, 2011 7:07 am

I usually am right, people usually dont listen.

After all, I am the most underrated person on this board, and Ive been around since 2003.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next