Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 221 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 220 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Masako Sakamoto's determination (Open)

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Masako Sakamoto's determination (Open) - Page 6 Empty Re: Masako Sakamoto's determination (Open)

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:07 am

Masako got back up, "I'll take on all three of you sayuki-sempai!"
Masaok was quite dazed, she was seeing triple. Her head throbbed, after clenching it with her hand for a few seconds. She slapped her head with her hands and got her focus back,

"Yah, I'll pull through.." She said getting back into her original stance, "Oh, no it's fine! I'm the dojo's punching bag now adays so, I can take a hit but, I'm not too keen on slams..."

Masako widened her stance, "Please don't hold back...this is good training for me"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Masako Sakamoto's determination (Open) - Page 6 Empty Re: Masako Sakamoto's determination (Open)

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:23 am

Sayuki stared at the girl while she recovered from her Face Shattering Finish, she shrugged her shoulders and got back to her feet she wouldn't quit before this kawaii that was for sure. Masako did say not to hold back, so Sayuki decided this was the best of times to try and secure a takedown on the dazed girl. Sayuki was told whenever opportunity comes knocking, you take it and despite this being a sparring match, Sayuki took it by trying to dive for Masako's legs and go for a double leg take down, hoping that Masako was too dazed to avoid or fight it correctly enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:31 am

Masako saw the double take down coming and bared her teeth as she gripped Sayuki's shoulder's as she was about to flip her over. she blushed as Sayuki had pantsed her, instead!

"KYAAH!" She screamed and slammed Sayuki's head with a hammer fist and then would follow up with a knee to the face.

She would then hop away teary eyed as she pulled up her pants, "Sayuki-Sempai! Don't do that!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:42 am

(Oh ho ho... I'm so tempted to turn this match in a completely different direction.)

Sayuki unintentionally pulled down Masako's pants, but she had to do something from being flipped by the kawaii. Bracing for some kind of retaliation, she felt a hammer fist hit her back and rolled out of the way of a vicious knee to the face that could've possibly broken something on Sayuki's face. Seeing her opponent completely flustered this gave her an opening, but she decided to 'lecture' her instead. "Anything it takes to win! It'd be good for you to remember that!" she shouted before rushing at her opponent, aiming a kick at Masako's rear to knock her down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:58 am

Masako was still busy trying to get her pants back down. she was easily knocked to the ground,
"Ida!" she said, on her stomach with her sky blue panties and her pants up to her thigh.
"S-sayuki-sempia p-please I'm still a vir-" She blushed as she was worried she would try something strange, "Please don't...."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:15 am

Sayuki had a questionable look, she knows that it is rather embarrassing for your underwear to be showing but Sayuki was somewhat of a bully and didn't really care. She was using the excuse of 'not holding back' to justify her roughness and continued on by swooping down and jumped on Masako's back to apply a rear bear hug to continue to wear her down. Though from a different point of view, this could totally pass as something else...

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:15 pm

Shun Shensheng had walked in to check up on Masako, he was quite short only 5'4". He was wearing a Gi and looked up to see Masako being groped from behind as she groaned in embarassment.

"SHUN!" Masako said turning red.

"I'll....just be going now...." He said slowly backing away.

"No, it isn't like that!" Masako said elbowing her opponent in the ribs. "Let go!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:31 pm

Sayuki winced as Masako suddenly screamed and the elbow to her ribs gave her reason to back off, which she did as she backed off. She didn't once think what their position looked like from a different perspective since her's was that she merely placed a bear-hug on a pantsed opponent. Not strange at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:16 pm

Masako jumped out of the ring and pulled down the upper part of her Gi, "It's not what you think we weren't!-"

"I get it you're in a match..." Shun said, calming her down,

"What's that guy... I think he needs some medical attention" he said pointing at O. Van. Shun looked at the two female wrestlers,

"Oh please continue...don't mind me..." he said heading over to a speed bag.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:37 pm

O. Van continued to groan as he started to stir upon mention of his name, flopping over onto his stomach to push himself up. He had a major headache, possibly because he had a concussion after the two powerful kicks to the head from Sayuki, stumbling as he got to his feet. The moment he got to his feet, is the exact moment when Sayuki did a baseball slide to the outside, resulting in both of her feet planting into the back of O. Van, causing him to stumble forward and tumble over the bench that was stationed next to the ring.

Unlike the last two kicks, Sayuki did this entirely by accident as O. Van got up as she was sliding out of the ring, but she didn't care about hitting O. Van. She focused her attention to Masako, "Hey! Are you done or are we still sparring?" she said to her kouhai, throwing an accusing finger to the smaller girl as she ignored the moans of pain coming from O. Van.

Last edited by 1079 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next