Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 4:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 2:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 8:30 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 5:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Waiting For You (for WorldEnder)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Waiting For You (for WorldEnder) - Page 2 Empty Re: Waiting For You (for WorldEnder)

Post by Yatori Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:14 pm

"You're welcome," Ort replied as the ribbon was taken from her. She briefly seemed longing while watching her prize leave her. Then she brightened up. "You said you knew my dear sister Cerbera. Can you tell me what you know about her?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Waiting For You (for WorldEnder) - Page 2 Empty Re: Waiting For You (for WorldEnder)

Post by Clyton Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:34 pm

Leiko's eyes slightly narrowed, before closing them softly, releasing a soft sigh before she looked back at Ort. "I'm sorry, but I, myself, barely know anything about her. You would have better luck asking Karina, my sister."
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:35 am

Ort cutely chewed on Leiko's food for thought. "Maybe I will ask her later," she chirped, implying she possibly wanted a match. "But since you are here with me right now, perhaps you can tell me the story of how you two met."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:30 pm

Leiko opened her eyes. Why was Ort so interested into Cerbera? She knew that they are sisters, but there's gotta be something much more to that. She adjusted her seat on the bed much more comfortably, before releasing a soft sigh. "Me and my sister went to her house, just for some Era of Hell business, and that's how I met her... Now... You have to tell me, what's your reason for wanting to know about Cerbera? I know it is something more than you two being sisters." She said, narrowing her eyes at the end of the statement.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:45 am

Ort's smile was falsely benign as she corrected Leiko. "No, it is all about us being sisters. We were separated many years ago. I looked for her. Now I've found her. We'll reunite. We'll all be happy again. Forever..."

Despite her sappy tale, it would quickly become obvious to her audience that Ort wasn't right in the head...

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:58 pm

"Really?..." Leiko muttered, slightly not believing her, but strong enough to believe her that its the truth in her eyes... for now that is. "Is there anything else you want to talk to me about?" She asked, just making sure.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:21 am

"There is one thing..." Ort was a genius at acting so obviously coy. "I heard that you have split personalities, Leiko-san. Is there any way I can talk to your split personality- Keiko-san is her name, right?" Her eyes shone deviously. "Yes, I'd like to speak to her for a little while..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2