Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 2 Bots

Liesmith, Mystery Dragon, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 1

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

I need matches

Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:45 am by RJD

Hello everyone. I need matches.

Comments: 2

Ready to Play? (WorldEnder)

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ready to Play? (WorldEnder)

Post by Darius on Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:19 am

Suyou strode into the gym wearing her workout outfit, which consisted of a oink sports bra and black spandex pants. She came to the gym purely out of habi to stay in shape for her wrestling matches. After all, how could she have fun with all the girls if she wasn't ready for the challenge? "Ah, I'm ready for anything!" she sighed. Suyou couldn't deny she was feeling great lately. She had gained her first playthng after joining the AFW, and was already having all kinds of fun with her! So with a smile on her face she strode into the gym, heading for the treadmills.

Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to Play? (WorldEnder)

Post by Clyton on Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:41 am

Soon after, Vicky entered the gym as well. She was wearing a white bikini top and bottom and a white robe over it, untied and loose. Her outward appearance changed, as she was wearing violet contact lenses and her hair is dyed light brown. She was planning to work out in the gym, however, she saw Suyou at the treadmills. She remembered her encounter with her, where she lost to her in a match and admit that Suyou was the better woman. Vicky, whom she always felt that she would always serve under the stronger women, decided to approach her, seeing if she remembers. So she did, and stopped until they were in talking range. "Suyou, do you remember me? It's Vicky." She firmly said with a smile on her face, confident that Suyou will remember due to her voice.

Last edited by 553 on Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Clyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:47 am

Suyou was in the middle of setting up the treadmill when she heard someone speak to her. She turned to the speaker, and found it out to be Vicky, the woman she had beaten and humiliated in a match not too long ago. Suyou looks back fondly on the memory, beaing Vicky into submission and then forcing her to admit she was her slave.

FO now though, Suyou decided to play with Vicky, and smirked when she saw her. "Do I know you?" she asked. "I'm sorry, but I don't seem to remember meeting you."

Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton on Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:34 am

"A-Ah..." Vicky stumbled. It seems her appearance may have been too different from her old one that Suyou couldn't recognize. But still, she was determined to serve under her. Immediately, she bowed down to both knees with her head low. "Please, even though you don't remember me, let me be your student and slave in the AFW."

Clyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:32 pm

Suyou smiked as Vicky bowed down befoe her. It asn't a new sight for her, she pften had girls bowing down afer giving them a good thrashing. "Ah yes! Now I emember you," Suyou suddenly realized, still toying with Vicky. "I didn't realize it until you started pleading, and then it all came rushing back!" Suyou would reach down into he gym bag and pull something out of it, hiding that something behind her back as she stood back up. "Now corect me if I'm wrong..." Suyou's face then turned to a deep scowl. "But didn't I order to call me Mistress from now on?"

Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton on Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:34 pm

Vicky's eyes slightly widened when she forgot about that. "Yes mistress!" She immediately replied, still bowing low to Suyou in obedience.

Clyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:24 pm

Suyou smiled approvingly as Vicky bowed lower. She had to admit, Vicky played the part of a servant very well. "Oh Vicky," Suyou said with an apathetic tone. She offered her hand to the woman, offering to pull her to her feet. "I'd love to have you as my servant. I'm sure we'll have a lot of fun together." Suyou smiled sweetly, but she still kept something hidden behind her back.

Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:36 pm

Vicky looked up as Suyou offered the hand, and she immediately grabbed it, using that as leverage to get herself up, still unaware of the mistress hiding something. "Really?" Vicky happily said, a bit excited at what Suyou said.

Clyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:34 pm

"Yes, of course," Suyou said with a sweet smile. She still held Vicky's hand, and she would suddenly squeeze it tight. "But I'm afraid there's one thing you need to learn, my dear." Suyou's smile would then turn much more sinister as she stared at Vicky. "Forget to call me Mistress, and expect to be punished!" Suyou would then reveal what she was hiding, a stun gun, which she immediately activated and jammed into Vicky's stomach.

Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton on Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:01 pm

"A-Ah..." Vicky yelped when her hand was being squeezed too tightly. She looked at Suyou, starting to feel a bit scared of what's going to happen judging from her vocal tone, before suddenly: "AH!" She yelled as something shocked her, and soon, her entire body would collapse to her side on the ground, followed by a couple of twitches, paralyzed from the stun gun. "W-Why?..."

Clyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top