Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Open challenge by some little Mauler

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Open challenge by some little Mauler - Page 6 Empty Re: Open challenge by some little Mauler

Post by luffy316 Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:56 am

Anya smiled at her, though it was small. Not something she was overly used to doing. "Aye, a loser thou may be... but no less a warrior for it. Thou shalt fight again, child."

She glanced at Sasha's crotch, and blushed slightly. "Err... you may partake of mine underthings, shouldst thou need." She reached into her locker and produced a pair of leather underwear like her own, though first set them aside and helped Sasha to slide out of her soiled panties and tossed them aside with a soft splash, using a rag to wipe at her groin and clean her up properly first.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Open challenge by some little Mauler - Page 6 Empty Re: Open challenge by some little Mauler

Post by headshotgunny Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:38 pm

Sasha was now lowering her head and gave a slightly embaressed AND reliefed cooe as the Greek helped her out of the soiled, cooling and wet undies. She gasped as Anya brought the damp towl close to her crotch, the small, bald slit was bruised and throbbing still with pain but clean after two smalll wipes, each making the kid blush deeper, her mouth forming a small O.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:23 pm

Anya looked up at the little brawler's face, smiling just a bit. "I hope mine actions do not intrude," she said plainly, though ran the cloth over Sasha's little body. "I only wish to repay you for my harsh ways in the ring. I do not regret them, but I can still do my best to make amends. Is there anywhere you are sore, m'lady?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:16 pm

Sasha tried to relax a bit, leaning back and pointing at her tummy, cheek and then the point where her legs did meet. She had a hard time understanding her opponent's attitude and character but she was to done to resist at all.
The tiny boxer then cooed and waited for the adult boxer to say anything, looking at her with big eyes, well, one big eye, one was swollen.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:36 pm

Anya worked in mostly quiet diligance, refreshing the cloth with hot water to soothe her aches some. She'd dab it over her swollen eye a bit, then wiping down her sore cheek and little abs, surprisingly careful not to harm the already bruised bits. She'd refresh the cloth again before running down her young thighs, rubbing them down before curving up, cupping her crotch and resting the warmth against her. "Pardon my intrusion," she said, watching her former foe's big eyes and sliding her fingers inside her, coated in the warm rag to rub and clean out the inside of Sasha's vag

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:15 pm

The little girl cooed, tensing up a lot as the fingertip entered her tight cunny with the bruised and a bit swollen, making the small slit look even more puffy,Sasha tried to be brave as the finger tips turn cleaned some blood and pee away.
The kid's eyes fluttered and she gave in, not moving a lot as she tried to raise her head a bit, wishing to know what would come next.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:06 am

Anya blushed as she cleaned out her foe's inside's thoroughly. "I did not know it was hurt so badly," she said softly, showing some actual shyness now. "Do you wish me to stop?" she said, starting to pull the rag back out.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:47 am

Lil Sasha's thoughts were racing back and forth, though bit clouded. She just shrugged, a strange reaction but in her hard little world she had little to say. She just hoped that this finger would not go too deep, it felt a bit strange but there was also a strange, warm, funny feeling in her bruised tummy.
She cooed, looking up at the victrix a bit startled, curious what the Greek woman would do now.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:38 pm

Anya smiled a bit softly. "I see. I'd be glad to help you feel better however possible..." She climbed onto the bench, removing the cloth and gently sliding her bare finger inside of Sasha, massaging the inside slowly and running a hand up her belly, rubbing it softly as well and running her palm over her breasts, all gentle so as not to startle or hurt the youngster

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:14 pm

Sasha's eyes went wide as the finger slipped into her bruised ,small , bald slit and she cooed as a hand slipped over her tummy and upon her chest, the left small bump a bit swollen from the hard fight.
She cooed again as Anya went on, closing her eyes as she tried to calm down a bit.
She asked her self if this was normal among fighters . The kid then set apart her legs a bit and gasped, the small cunny clenching around the finger.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next