Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 230 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 230 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tag Team Showdown (For Maxykun)

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tag Team Showdown (For Maxykun) - Page 7 Empty Re: Tag Team Showdown (For Maxykun)

Post by Maxy Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:36 am

Kei faked a grab towards thge leg that was coming towards her but pulled back as well. Daisuke boncued a little bit on the bottom rope, waiting to get in at some point, which her breasts were as well but that's not important.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Tag Team Showdown (For Maxykun) - Page 7 Empty Re: Tag Team Showdown (For Maxykun)

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:41 am

Yu-shin backed away from Kei and started to calm violently, he was forced to knees as he wheezed and spat out some blood.

"It's already started..." Yu-Shin said as he stood up, `I`ve got to end this quick `

"Yu-Shin Tag Me!" yelled Ayame

Yu-Shin just shook his head and jerked his head motioning Kei to tag Daisuke.

"Are you trying to get yourself killed!" Ayame yelled,

Yu-Shin grinned, perhaps he was. "Imjeon Mutwae! I can`t tag you, you know why..."

Last edited by 863 on Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:54 am

(this part done over im)
Kei wonders what happened a few seconds ago and notices Daisuke's egerness to get back involved. She grins then looks back at Yu again, though briefly at Ayame too.
"It's nothing, it looks your friend really wants to get back in the ring..." he said out of breath.
"Don't push yourself so hard Yu-Shin!" Ayame said, in a concerned voice.

She grins "I know, she will in a bit, though I don't think she (looking over a tAyame for a moment) didn't have one yet." She does plan on bringing Dai in just waiting for the right moment as she slowly reaches an arm out towards Yu

Yu-Shin wasn`t familure with this gesture, does she want me to shake her hand or something. He leaned over and smiled giving her a handshake.

"Alright..." Yu-Shin said, "Don`t know why were shaling hands but...ok"
Kei then reaches her other arm out calling for his other hand while still holding to the first one.
Yu-shin was sure this crafty woman was up to something but, the longer it stalled his body from straneous activity the better.
He gave Kei his other hand freely.

She slowly grabbed hold of it and when she had both of his hands in her grip she went for the ol' test of strength. She grins as she tries to overpower him in the hold

Lita blinks 'did she just get him in a wrestling hold?"

Yu-Shin smiled he didn`t push back but, held his ground. Albeit, he has a weak endurance but he was still pretty strong nonetheless.
"I think I may have decieved to believe I`m a bad grappler..." Yu-Shin said with a sigh, "I may not know alot about western grappling but, I am just as good as Rika in her field of work...`"

Kei was liked she saw but hoped to get the better of him and when she felt the timing was she let go and went to grab his waist and wanted to give him a gutwrench suplex

Yu-Shin obliged to let her go but, as soon as she saw her going for his waist. He grabbed her wrists, and looked at her in the eyes.
"I can`t let you do that" He said,
"It would do alot more damage to me than you think it would`"
She didn't hear him say that last part, still wanting to at least land something on him or tire him out so his team can have just one person left. She leans forward slightly hoping to move him back so he'd either let go or have her fall into him.

Yu-Shin let her go, "Perhaps, I`m becoming too soft, I think I should atleast eliminate 1 or 2 people before it`s time for me to pack it in...`"

Yu-Shin got into the exact same stance rika had used on Dai earlier and waited for Kei to make her decision.
Kei didnt expect him to actually let go and almost feel over but was able to catch her balance. Daisuke stands on the bottom rope making it bounce a bit as her breasts do the same as she leans over the upper rope still wanting back in. Kei does know of Dai wanting back in and does plan on letting it happen but trying to see if she can get some sort of numbers advantage on a tag when it happens. She gets into a kind of similar position that Yu is in.

(end im)

Last edited by 589 on Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:48 am

Yu-Shin smiled, "JuJitsu is called the art of softness, due to the lack of effort needed to subdue your opponent..."
Yu-Shin would slowly inch his way closer to Kei until she was in range. He would hit Kei's wrist joint with his palm and with the same hand form a ninjutsu fist (twoknuckle fist) and stab her in the neck. This was a ninjitsu nerve attack (Real), it would cause Kei to be temporarily stunned for a few seconds. She would expierence a sharp pain in her neck.

"While ninjitsu is even more so..." Yu-Shin said,

Kei had a feeling he'd be going for some more strikings moves and had a feeling the neck would be where he'd go 'let's see how he'll do with no fingers heh' she thought to herself . The wrist shot did prevent her from blocking with it but she was right about a shot to the neck coming though hoping it would have been a flat hand instead of a first and she lowered her head enough to avoid the neck from getting hit and though the fist came and hit her she did attempt to clamp down on it with her mouth.
oathkeeper_afwrpg: Yu-Shin's nerve attack was ineffective, the point of contact had to be the carotide artery. Otherwise, it would just be really hard poke. Yu-Shin pinched the side of Kei's cheek. Grabbing hold of Kei's shoulder with his free hand, and clinging on to her cheek, he fell backwards and put all his weight towards him. He would do a monkey flip and would send Kei flying towards Ayame's post. If succesful, Ayame would help Kei back up.
maxy_maxwell: (I take it she bit nothing?)
oathkeeper_afwrpg: well i sorta forgot to explain she would bite his knuckle
oathkeeper_afwrpg: her bite would kinda slide off
maxy_maxwell: (ah, just checkin , cause if she did t get nothing but air on the first chomp she would have felt it, but that's good to know ^^) Lita saw Kei's bite get just a bit of his knuckle 'did that count?' she thought as she then saw Kei being thrown. When she felt herslef being picked up by Ayame her natural reaction was shove her off, not realising Ayame was just helpin her, not even seeing it was her but her ring presence knew she was in the opposing corner so anything toughing her wouldn't be good.
oathkeeper_afwrpg: Ayame frowned, "Why are wrestlers always so cold...T_T"
oathkeeper_afwrpg: Rika laughed, "You're sport is alot crueler, Ayame Ni-Chan!"
oathkeeper_afwrpg: (Bite's don't count Yu-Shin stated what was a clean hit earlier in the fight)
maxy_maxwell: (i know, lita didnt though heh)
oathkeeper_afwrpg: Yu-Shin got into another stance and waited for Kei to get back up. this one was a stance he took up earlier against Sion. The Zion Quan Stance. His stance staggered back and fourth.
maxy_maxwell: When she noticed who she knocked off she flipped herself over the top rope and walked backwards towards where Lita was not taking her eyes ff Yu and Ayame
oathkeeper_afwrpg: (that it?)
maxy_maxwell: yeah, if ya wanted him to go after her or somethin heh
oathkeeper_afwrpg: Yu-Shin groaned, it seemed everytime he had gotten into the flow of a fight. They would walk out of the ring.
"Are you running away....again...." Yu-Shin said, "Please come back in to the ring... i don't have much time left...I hate to bother you ref but, umm...is it five seconds....no that's a pin... I'm sorry I don't really know the rules of wrestling that well..."
oathkeeper_afwrpg: Yu-Shin would walk out and follow her if she said no.
maxy_maxwell: Kei went to get back inside once she was on her team's side of her and heard what he said then stopped "It's 3 not 5, unless you happen to be king kong bundy -_-" Her moment semi inside did stop the ringout count and (i'll let you decide which happens ^^) thinks for a moment then gets back in fully and tags Sion in. (or) she gets back down on the floor again but sees him following her 'hmm?' she thought
oathkeeper_afwrpg: Yu-Shin decided to wait in the ring and he yawned. He got back in his Zion Quan stance gain as he waited for Sion. He really liked fighting this way, it always made the audience laugh. in addition, it was a real treat to really get into the character of the stance.
"Are you hic* my oppon *hic ent!!! Hic* Son of a *Hic" Yu-Shin said acting like a drunk as he then spontaneously fell on his back asleep.
oathkeeper_afwrpg: The audience began to snicker at his performance.
oathkeeper_afwrpg: He reached into his pocket half asleep and pulled out a small bottle and drank from it. Very quickly, it became apparent that he could had taken a few sips when no one was looking.
maxy_maxwell: (XD) Sion blinked in confusion, but when he had one second of clear thought he snuck on him and covered him without tuching him adn asked the ref to keep in down on on the pn count, hoping it work work
oathkeeper_afwrpg: A smile grew on Yu-shin's face as his one eye slyly remained open. He would suddenly kick himself back up, making some contact with Sion just enough to push him back. He would then charge ahead and do a head butt. Yu-shin laughed maniacally as his stance was really wobbely. He struck out with the back of his wrist, nowhere near Sion. He would lean backward and pretended to have a drink.
oathkeeper_afwrpg: "HAHAHA! You fell for it! BAAKA! Hic* All Yoouswe guys are HAHAHAA!" Yu-Shin said, "I swear to drunk i'm not God!"
maxy_maxwell: Sion fell of him and even though the shot was nowhere near him he still moved back. Lita saw what was going and walked up to Rika and told her "uhm, is he usually like this? I dont think he should be doing this in that condition, he could pose a risk to others and/or himself." she found a towel near by and handed it to her. "if you care about him you'll get him out of this."
oathkeeper_afwrpg: Rika made a smile, "Want me to tell you a secret,"
maxy_maxwell: "hmmm?"
oathkeeper_afwrpg: Rika moved in close enough so only she could here, "He doesn't drink, If he can move around like that his condition hasn't really kicked in yet. Zion Quan rrelies on three things balance, technique and ...deception"

yu-Shin started to charge straight at Sion in a very odd line of attack as he swirved and curled oon his way, "Wh*hic are you lok *hic at * bud*"
oathkeeper_afwrpg: "I said What are you looking at bud *Hic""
oathkeeper_afwrpg: He would strike out with the back of his wrist.
maxy_maxwell: Her eyes widen at that part and she looked back at him. "what an asshole." Sion awasnt sure what to think though he did make sure not to get in the line of fire.
oathkeeper_afwrpg: Rika laughed, "I guess he is but... you got to understand, that's his way of fighting. To him alot of the things your team is doing is disgraceful. Yu-Shin fought in a world of martial arts. Although this is a wrestling match, he fights by martial art rules. In martial arts what he described as a clean hit would be a point. In addition, he won't tag Ayame because that wouldn't be a tournment rule. He's kind of cool ... in his own way ... you want to know something else Lita?"
oathkeeper_afwrpg: Yu-Shin side stepped around Sion and got behind him.
oathkeeper_afwrpg: He got into a Karate stance and would send a kick to knock him off his heels.

Last edited by 863 on Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:03 pm

maxy_maxwell: she shakes her head "disgraceful? Nothing wrong with mixing martial arts and wrestling, it works both ways all the time, but what he's doing right now is just.....it has no place in any sport." She's been in both wrestling and mma style fights before but this whole pretending to be drunk and such , like sion felt it about kei earlier felt it was like a slap in the face to the sport o wrestling but to Lita it felt like more. She didnt care if he didnt want to tag or not, there was no issue there but she still didnt like. Before the kick connected to Sion she grabbed Yu's other leg and forcefully pulls him out of the ring and stares him down.
maxy_maxwell: which surprised Sion, Daisuke and Kei
oathkeeper_afwrpg:
"Umm... do you mind waiting Sion? Is there something you want to say to me Lita?" Yu-Shin said, staring back with a cheerful smile as always.

Last edited by 863 on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:31 am

(I posted this earlier tonight but for some reason it didn't, trying again)

Lita gives him a glare that even I would be afraid of. Daisuke sees her glare from the corner of her eye and it worries her. 'What did he do to piss her off? This can't be good' she thought.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:33 pm

Yu-shin stared back, "well,, umm... is something the matter, there's nothing that frightens me more than a woman's scorn... please tell me if something I'm doing is bothering you?"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:06 am

She didn't say anything but she did react by pulling him close to her and locking lips with no signs letting go of what looked like to be a rough but enjoyable kiss. Daisuke's eyes widen when she saw that though Sion and Kei noticed how long she was holding the kiss, and her putting on hand on and gripping Yu's butt just in case if he had any thoughts of resisting, and hoped she would hold him long enough to get him countout out, which Lita didn't seem to want to let go.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:21 pm

Yu-Shin smiled into the kiss, and held it as long as he could. He ignored the count and once Lita would break the kiss, he would turn to Ayame,

"YU-Shin!" Ayame yelled,

"You saw right?" Yu-Shin said,

Ayame nodded, "Yah, i did...."

Yu-Shin smiled, "Than you should have no trouble winning..."

Ayame stepped into the ring with a Tae Kwon Do stance.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:00 pm

Even though Kei and Sion were hoping what Lita was doing would work in their favour they too were a bit surprised by it though Daisuke was the only one who visually showed it. When the time passed for the countout elimination to scored Daisuke blinked. "Uhm, was that a plan or something?' she said to herself.

When Lita broke it she looked at him until he turned to Ayame which her face then became red like Rudolph's nose and turned away.
Even though Sion was ring when the count started it looked like he was going to switch out and Daisuke came in. He did like a half a tag to Kei and they switched up though the referee didn't see the exchange as when it happened he was informing the time keeper and ring announcer of the decision on elimination and as Sion hopped down to see how Lita was feeling he almost got counted out himself but did hear the count when it got to about 4 and went back in saying he tagged which he was told that it wasn't seen even though everyone that did have their eyes set on the ring during that split moment saw it he figured no sence debating it (which Kei was also geting her exit ring count after Sion was told that the tag wasn't seen so she went back out) so he went to tag her again.

Though Kei stopped him and called the ref over and when he did she put on some cool looking shades (fake eyeglasses would be bit of an insult, but she was having a bit of fun with it). Daisuke and Sion smirked at it she she asked the crowd if the ref did look cool with it which got a little bit of fanfare and when the mood serious'd (is that even a word? Well it is now heh) Sion tagged her again and this time it was seen and the ref pocketed some new shades in the process and she got back in the ring and she noticed the stance Ayame was making got in a generic MMA ready stance of her own.

Watch from the crowd, a bit closer than where Rebecca was (which she's still there), Sion's sister was watching. Yu's elimination and how it happened seemed to strike her interest.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next